• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    (*ahem*) Clear Display of Power abuse

Nice going wesly, I really like your new features, especially the flying system. Keep it up and I think you stand a very good chance in getting HoTM or even HoTY.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    muito, muito legal, Wesley, acho que pelas fotos, posso dizer que a melhor hack do fórum!
    Me dá orgulho de ser brasileira!!! auhauhauhauah

Boa sorte aew cara. ;)
    English Translation: Very, very cool Wesley. By the screenshots, I can tell this is the best hack in the forum.
    It gives me pride in being Brazilian, hahahahaha (XD This made me laugh?)

Good luck dear.

There you go, Blazichu.

Wesley, if you need any help translating from Portuguese to English, hit me up. I've learnt it since I'm 3.

Isavéia

real houndoom
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    sorry, I just saw many people speaking spanish in other threads, I thought it would be ok, as Wesley is brazilian too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I think that you mean "town" with "villa", since a villa is ... uhm a big house, usually owned by rich folks. So now it says that the villa rains = It rains in town.

Your hack looks great, very nicely designed!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I have been playing this hack and in my opinion it is really good. I just can't find the entrance to the reverse world. Is it after the elite 4?

Years
  • heres one thing i never thought of:
    wesley did u create new music for this game or does it just have the original tracks from pokemon ruby? Cuz u know, alot of good hacks prevail because of the musical creativity embedded into them!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    man, i can't beat the third gym @_@ the game is really good though, i just cant beat shadow pkmn

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • This thread is dying due to the fact that the game STiLL isn't released. I really hope wesley didnt quit........
    Wesley WILL NEVER QUIT.
    Better for him, anyways... :)

It is released, just search a few pages back. I'm not going to post in on all the pages. And please, stom PM-ing me for the link.

Years
  • seriously, stop advertising already. no one wants to help your hack that you stole its name from someone.

@ Wesley, I think the game is abit quick-paced. I mean you could get very high exp from a few wild pokemons and the gym leaders are rather strong. Nevertheless, a great hack. I just finished the beta.

Where does the Beta End?
    I just got to Ecruteak City, and Caught Raikou and Suicune, but i cant get to Entei it's just a jumble of blocks...
    I tried the walk through walls cheat, but i still can't find him, can anyone help?

Back