• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2022
    can you turn this into a rom or isp patch?

its a very good game better than i exspected i was a little disaponted that i have to play it on my computer though instead of on psp (i use gpsp)

Years
  • can you turn this into a rom or isp patch?

its a very good game better than i exspected i was a little disaponted that i have to play it on my computer though instead of on psp (i use gpsp)

DUDE! don't worry it works on the gpsp!! The link you used just wasnt good.
    -try this one: *Removed Link*
    -This one works fine on the gpsp.
    -Yes the new version WILL be reeased as an ips. Just patch the ips to an ordinary PkMm Ruby rom then ur set to go!
    -Hahhaha!! don't you jut LOVE gpsp? the portability of it!! Plus your psp has a 7 hour battery life when using it!
    -I use my gpsp for gba and Pkmn hacks more than accual umd's! hahah

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    It is really annoying if I see bad grammar. I can't enjoy a good hack with poor grammar. The only excuse is if it is early betas, then I will enjoy it.
    I agree. I hate that some people just can't understand the English language in saying "alright" when the correct form should be "all right", in capitalizing whole sentences and in using endless exclamation marks when one ! with no capitalization suffice, and making tons of other similar errors.

Unfortunately, I am no hacker, and unless translating a ROM involves editing some text file, I am sorry to say that I cannot help here.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Hey guys Im playing Beta 3 and I would really appreciate it if someone helped me with what to do after the 6th badge ( I just defeated the steel gym leader in Stelrill City) Thanks and Im really loving this hack and the screenshots for beta 4

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hey guys Im playing Beta 3 and I would really appreciate it if someone helped me with what to do after the 6th badge ( I just defeated the steel gym leader in Stelrill City) Thanks and Im really loving this hack and the screenshots for beta 4

There will be a Beta 4 soon, and the Grammar is going to just fine. (Mac is correcting it.)
    The storyline will be fine too. And you will most likely won't be stuck
    at certain areas anymore.

madarawolf

Espada Cuarta
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    This game looks really awsome. will the beta 4 be on the first page or on this one when it's done?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    First of all, great job Welsey, this hack is truly amazing and I cannot wait for Beta 4!
    Secondly, I was wondering if anyone that has completed Beta 3 could help me out. I am stuck after you get the 6th badge, when you go up you require surf to go on. Am I meant to have found it? If so, where? When you go right.. Well that was where we had to go to in order for the gym to open up.
    Any suggestions would be great.

Once again, amazing work Wesley.

EDIT: Stuck in Stellril City. Yeah, that's the name.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    First of all, great job Welsey, this hack is truly amazing and I cannot wait for Beta 4!
    Secondly, I was wondering if anyone that has completed Beta 3 could help me out. I am stuck after you get the 6th badge, when you go up you require surf to go on. Am I meant to have found it? If so, where? When you go right.. Well that was where we had to go to in order for the gym to open up.

well, i have completed beta 3, it ends at pastroria city in the sinnoh region but i cant remember anything about it becuse its been a week, so i guess im srry.

wtf man,
    i only wanted a link 4 the game how is that a spam?

Last edited:

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • First of all, great job Welsey, this hack is truly amazing and I cannot wait for Beta 4!

EDIT: Stuck in Stellril City. Yeah, that's the name.

I have the same problem--I would appreciate help!

Azghan

Cheater To The Death
    Years
  • In Stellril , under the arena there is a little to the road right, follow it and then take stairs down. go to the deepest part ( there's Diamond, team steam and an Aerodactyl . At the very bottom is the steam leader and heatran, beyond heatran is HM surf )

Question : where do you get the boat Ticket after the pokemon league?
    *edti : nvm , i found it by accident. :P

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Really impressive updates. I'm quite shocked with a few of the ideas, specially the flying on Altaria one (looks really cool), and obviously, using Kingdra for diving is very exciting to me :pink_love:

Good luck with this, Wesley! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    In Stellril , under the arena there is a little to the road right, follow it and then take stairs down. go to the deepest part ( there's Diamond, team steam and an Aerodactyl . At the very bottom is the steam leader and heatran, beyond heatran is HM surf )

Thanks tons.

Yeah I knew about Diamond, Team Steam and the Aerodactyl, I jus thad no idea Surf was there too... I backtracked from Stelrill all the way to the start of the game, going in every house and all. Oh well.

Cheers :D

Can't wait for the next update, Welsey.

Last edited:

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • In Stellril , under the arena there is a little to the road right, follow it and then take stairs down. go to the deepest part ( there's Diamond, team steam and an Aerodactyl . At the very bottom is the steam leader and heatran, beyond heatran is HM surf )

Whoa thanks alot that really helped!

Back