• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • I'm definately not gonna have mine up before they start. I haven't even posted it yet, but I have the post about 99.5% ready. Then Ima right up about thirty chapter thingies, and then I'll post it :3 So... maybe another week or two... maybe three... yeah, three sounds about right ^.^

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Did anybody else notice that RHCP was apparently de-throned from her mod status? Is that a temporary or permanant thing? I'm a bit confuzzled there :|

And, only about 28 more chapters for me to write up and I can post mah RP! Tell me, who won't join JUST because I'm Game Master? Be honest! ;P
    And whom will join? It's justa journey RP, with a little added spice... I guess? :| Meh, nevermind that question then, I'll see once it's posted :)

EDIT: I would be interested in your RP, Aura, IF there was another PokeRebel Spy spot open. Even then... not sure if I would join(due to being busy, blah blah blah, etcetra.), but I might.

Last edited:
    Years
  • So how would everyone like a "traditional" RPG hosted here, like a DnD session with RNGs instead of dice? There'd still be a good amount of Rping though.

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Erm.. Are there any high quality RPs with good GMs out there looking for participants (pokemon-related).

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Erm.. Are there any high quality RPs with good GMs out there looking for participants (pokemon-related).

haha, why would you ask that, I mean obviously bcuz you wanted to know, but It's knida typical for people to advertise there RP's lately, so I just thought it was funny.

And welcome to the RP section, You're in development usually right?

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Erm.. Are there any high quality RPs with good GMs out there looking for participants (pokemon-related).

War Between Pokemon & Humans, it's going strong and you can be human/Pokemon. the RPers are devoted :D

we even have sigs and quotes for the RP. Like the sig of XxSweetDreamsxX and SuperVegeta's sig (also made by SD) :) we are a bunch of devoted RPers and we will not let this one die in the following weeks.

if you really want a long lasting RP with a not to bad GM (together with a bunch of devoted RPers to guide you and give you free beautiful sigs), join us :) all are welcome. we're gonna make War Merchandise :P

also, the RP is free of one-liners, and each post must be longer than 200 words. I know that ain't much but people usually post about 500. We're maintaining a good pace, and one liners do not exist in the RP (they exist in others). Each post has wonderful quality (thanks to the RPers. they rock)

Last edited:
    Years
  • haha, why would you ask that, I mean obviously bcuz you wanted to know, but It's knida typical for people to advertise there RP's lately, so I just thought it was funny.

And welcome to the RP section, You're in development usually right?
    Actually, Nimblethumbs have been here long ago. I know partly because I stalked one of RHCP's past RPs (Pokemon Capture). XD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Once I get back from my trip, (from july 14 -jul29, or so) I'll be releasing two new RPs. Wait for it until then. I promise, just like Odyssey, I will finish these two RPs as well.

BTW Odyssey is almost finished. I'm so proud of my RPers and myself that I think I might cry a bit... :D

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Erm.. Are there any high quality RPs with good GMs out there looking for participants (pokemon-related).

*RAISES HAND* ME ME PICK ME

War between PKM & Humans is accepting members like Lu said. We could really use more people on the human side! :'3

Its really fun, I swear XD

Once I get back from my trip, (from july 14 -jul29, or so) I'll be releasing two new RPs. Wait for it until then. I promise, just like Odyssey, I will finish these two RPs as well.

BTW Odyssey is almost finished. I'm so proud of my RPers and myself that I think I might cry a bit... :D

Can't wait to join them. (both?) >:'3

lol. XD Congrats~ I'm eager to join the next sequel. I'm sure it will turn out as great as the last one c: <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back