• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
  • Mandel
    Route 208

Speeding towards Eterna

(OOC: Soz for short post)

The Arcanine who Mandel kew now as commander Hecor and Wade came from the inside of the truck to help, Hector launched a large flamethrower towards the pursuing veichle encircling it in fire, it seemed to hold it off for a few moments, but it quickly sped through the flames.

"Damn!" Mandel cried.

"Alright I'll try to make an opening then you guys attack!" Mandel focused himself, energy coursing through his veins as he charged himself full of sunlight, when suddenly a new sensation came over him, he felt the urge to release his energy in smaller more tactical jolts in order to attack more effeciently, rather than release it all at once with Solar Beam, Mandel took aim not at the approaching enemy bt at the ground. As he focused a green ball the size of a human Soccer ball formed before him and propelled forward, energy ball, making a pothole, the human machine swerved as it hit the pothole, the humans commanding launched a small missile in confusion. Mandel quickly launched another energy ball destroying the missile prematurely. The machines driver, now even more confused, began to violently swerve.

"NOW!" Mandel screamed turning his head towards Hector and Wade.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • The machine stumbled around for a little bit as the pilot purposely attacked like the machine had taken serious damage. Grinning to himself he looked up at his HUD to check on the second Ravager that was moving parallel to the group, but out of view. If the Pokemon pushed to attack they would be crushed when the second walker hit them from the side. Pressing a button the Omni-reloader quickly changed ammunition types. He was trying to lure the Pokemon in close where the specialized Fire-Drake anti-infantry rounds would tear them to pieces, and by the time they retreated the second Ravager would have them caught in a cross fire.

If the pokemon had any chance to escape now was the time as the pilot tried to lure them in to attack it by acting wounded. Meanwhile the two soldiers ran to catch up to the walker that had chased the car a short distance. In a minute they would be able to cover the walker if the Pokemon got too close and somehow survived its onslaught.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Althalos Fizen
    Hearthome City
    streets

Neither CO's were anywhere to be found. Althalos asked every soldier he came across, but none knew. He sat on a bench to think about where they might be, when the sound of helicopter blades startled him. An Osprey, presumably Marks, took off and started heading east, most likely towards Sunnyshore. Althalos noticed that his helicopter was back at the landing pad and he ordered the pilot to take him to Sunnyshore. Althalos was in need of orders, something to take his mind off of Blitz for the time being, someone whom he had been thinking about a lot since that hallucination. The Blackbird took off and they were soon on their way. The Osprey was already out of sight, but it shouldn't have been too far away.
    The large helicopter finally entered Sunnyshore's city lines, and touched down at the HQ. It felt like forever since he had been there, and the first thing he wanted to do was go into his room and take a shower, but he didn't. He walked around the city for a while asking about Mark, when someone finally told him where to go. Mark was apparently living in a big condo. Althalos finally found the correct building and knocked.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Sunyshore
    Condo

Someone knocked on the door. Mark bolted up from his seat and over to his MP-7. He loaded in a fresh clip and took cover on the wall by the door. He flung it open and 180 pivoted into the opening, almost blowing away Althalos, if he had pulled the trigger. "How the hell did you get here, even more, how did you find where I live, are you a creep stalker?"Mark asked in shock, he was expecting a lynch mob for the pokemon he was housing. 'This is going to end badly' Mark thought. "Well, if your going to come in, I'll need ALL your weapons." Mark said, though he took all Althalos weapons and radio without him handing them over, only leaving him with his knife on purpose. He brought Althalos in now and closed the door then led him out of the hallway into the main room. He walked over to the fridge again and grabbed specifically a beer, only a can though. He decided against drinking the beer at the last minute and took a cup of water instead. Mark put the cup on the glass table and fell backwards onto the couch. Grabbing the remote, the news was turned onto the high def flat screen.

Years
    • Seen today
    Rumble
    Snowpoint Region
    Laboratory

"Hi! I suppose you're the one who built this place!"

Rumble's surprise spread all over his face as she spoke. The Reuniclus' tone was perfectly calm. She wasn't afraid of him one bit, Rumble smiled in admiration and curiousity, wondering where did that Pokemon come from and what was it doing here.

".. Are you alright?" After a moment of staring at his whole body, she spoke again in a calm voice. She'd noticed the scars, the crystal teeth, the ravaged gel, the wound from the bullet, the destroyed weapons and everything.

"I'm.. I'll be fine. Who are you?" Rumble asked the question he was most interested in the answer, with a calm tone and the smile of admiration still on his face.
    Her reaction made him smirk. She laughed, her laugh echoing through the walls and Rumble's ears. But somehow, deep beneath the cold surface, colder than the wastelands of Snowpoint, Rumble didn't mind when she mocked him. After a brief moment, she levitated closer to him, Rumble forgetting what he had been through the last 24 hours as she extended her arm towards him for a handshake. His eyebrows were raised and he lost his smile.

"Morgana." Her voice sounded like a whisper. Rumble looked Morgana straight into her blue eyes, wondering why he trusted her so much.

"Rumble."

"So, you're Rumble. You were a Commander yesterday, but you sure don't look like one!" Morgana said softly, letting out a giggle, breaking eye contact to stare at his body again.
    Rumble snapped out of his thoughts when she looked away, finding his old harsh tone of the Commander.

"You haven't told me what the heck you're doing here or how you got in here"

Morgana seemed disturbed, still examining him.

"A door in the middle of nowhere is weird." Morgana widened her large blue eyes, her face was lighted up by a beautiful smile equally large to Rumble's. Rumble himself couldn't resist smiling back, finding her words rational.

"As for how I got here, I just typed your birthday in that little device over there." Morgana pointed at the door, Rumble didn't look, the smile of admiration reflecting hers. She got closer to him and poked his ear. Rumble backed off, losing his smile. What the hell is going on here?

"You're too predictable, Rumble" muttered Morgana with a happy face.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm a creation of Ultracorp Industries. I was made to impress people with my flashy colour. I knew about your existence from their computer files.. I'm 2 years younger than you. I was sold to someone, then escaped and now here I am."

Rumble listened with interest as Morgana spoke. But there was something bugging him -

"How did you figure out what the password was? Did you know I built this place?"

He decided to settle down. If she was created by the Ultracorp Industries, he could manipulate her easily. Rumble sat down on his desk and started removing his guns.
    Morgana, after a moment of observation, replied.

"No, I just randomly typed in your password!" Her sarcasm and giggle drilled through Rumble's ears, but strangely he didn't mind. He liked her laugh. He focused on cleaning his guns without looking at her or reacting at all.

".. I saw you. That time, you looked more handsome.." She giggled again looking at him, Rumble turned around to give her a confused look. He wasn't sure what to feel - afraid that she was watching him when he blew up the hill or glad that she complimented him?

"That time, I wasn't chased down by a stupid helicopter, I wasn't betrayed by the general himself and I sure hadn't been through the dirty waters of the sewers. You're lucky I didn't have my guns now.."
    Rumble threatened her, knowing she wasn't going to take any baits. She was probably smarter than him.
    Morgana laughed and ignored the threat with a priceless expression on her face.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Lilac Brown
    Sunnyshore City
    They stopped at a door and Mark knocked on it. A man came to the door. He didn't seem to mind the presence of Silence like the others had. "Key?" Mark requested of the man. The man went back into the house and came back a few moments later to give Mark a key. "Lilac, It is very important you don't loose this key," he said, giving it to the girl. Lilac nodded.

"Don't worry, I won't," she said. Lilac and Silence followed Mark to his condo next door. Lilac looked around at the place in awe. Never in her life had she ever been inside such a large and beautiful house. While Mark got a drink and went out to the balcony, She wandered around the building, staring at everything around her.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Silence Quickslash
    Sunnyshore City
    Mark's Condo

Silence rolled her eyes as Lilac went off to explore. She never could understand why humans wanted to live in some gigantic building. She was content as long she even got a safe place to sleep. At least Lilac would be more comfortable here. Mark motioned the Weavile over, but as she started towards him there was a knock on the door. Silence quickly went into the room closest to her. She looked around and sighed. 'Of course, I happen to go into the smelly bathroom,' she thought. No matter how many air fresheners humans used, she still thought their bathrooms stank. She pricked her ears at the sound of Mark yelling at someone. She pushed herself up against the door and strained her ears to hear anything that was said.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Route 208
    Truck

"Everybody get down!" the Golem called out, right before what appeared to be a bullet burst straight through the window. The glass shattered before the Zorua could get a good grip on what she was suppose to dodge. Seeing it fly past Wade and her new child made it easier for her to identify the weapon as a shrapnel. Obviously, the humans had found them again. Abe had already pushed the pedals to leave, however, looking through the window an odd machine was pursuing the vehicle. Everyone else had noticed it, too. "We have to take that thing out, or we'll never get away!" Mandel stated, climbing to the sunroof of the vehicle.

Her mate almost immediately cried out in frustration. "CAN WE GET SOME PEACE AROUND HERE?!" he said, handing the small pokemon back to Lydia as he followed the Leafeon to the sunroof. Mandel was still injured from the burns, Wade in slightly better condition. "Well, isn't someone going to f**king help them?! I have to stay here!" Abe roared aloud. Lydia felt herself automatically nod, ready to engage in the battle before her. The Golem shook his head, turning to Lydia, "Also, you're not going anywhere. You're injured, tired and a mother". A protest was about to come up, until she realized he was right. Looking down at her child, its eyes were flicking, a small frown over its face. The Zorua also had an egg to take care of.

"This is going to be harder than I thought," she said to herself, staying inside the truck and clinging to her bag and baby. Ironic how she ended up getting them in the middle of a War. "Everybody get ready. I think we're going to have to start walking soon," Abe exclaimed. Hector soon followed the eeveelutions, 'Jun' preparing himself along with Lydia, who held onto the scruff of her baby's neck while the human clutched onto his gun.

"Lets get going," Lydia said through telepathy to the nearby pokemon and human, as to tell them that their escape should be immediate.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Hearthome City
    Deep inside the Gym

"So, what do you think?" Jack asked.

The last few hours had been kind of a blur. There had been a massive war outside, when a few Pokemon had entered the city. One of them was the Zorua, for sure. The same one. Wade had escaped too, but Jack had known that would happen. Too bad it was so soon.

He had radioed his top scientists, and they had all agreed to meet in the gym, at its heart. In the room was a white board, and a huge conference tables with the chairs. There were about 10 people in the room at that moment, all the best of the best in the field of science.

"Are you sure about it Jack? Absolutely?" One of the scientists asked.

"Yes, 100 percent sure. We must do this. We are going to do this. The question is, can you do this?" Jack asked, his tone full of seriousness.

"Well, yes we can, but-" The same scientist continued, when his sentence was cut short by another person called Walters.

"YOU'RE MAD!" He yelled. he looked at the others, and said, "He's just a kid! Why the hell are we listening to him?!"

"Listen, I don't like being talked to like that. Now you better shut up, before this gets messy." Jack calmly replied.

"Yeah, right. Like I'm going to listen to a 15 year old punk like you." He said, rolling his eyes.

Jack's BioArm shot up, and he shot a single bullet towards the man. The bullet hit the man in the stomach, he yelled, and then collapsed on the floor. The other scientists looked on with awe.

"Call the doctors. I am feeling sympathetic today. I would like to warn you all, I don't like being talked to like that. That's cause I may be the 15 year old punk, but I'm the one here with the BioArm. You're not." He said.

"Oh, and I'm 16. My Birthday's today." He said.

There was silence for about 2 minutes, after which a guy named Faron spoke up.

"Well....We better get on with the meeting," He said.

"Yes, yes. Thanks for getting us back Faron. Now, its really important that it is successful. Of course, its going to be my last option. The last resort."

The others were quiet. Faron spoke again, "Yes, let it be the last option. You know how dangerous it is."

"I am merely telling it to you, because of the current loss of out cities. If you see, we've lost two cities, Jubilife and Oreburgh. If we lose any other, we might lose the war. And if we lose this war, the Pokemon in the other regions will cause an uprising. If we destroy the region and the Pokemon then and there, they'll never fight back again. Yes, the region will be destroyed, but, it is better than getting more regions destroyed, and the extinction or slavery of humans." Jack said.

The scientists listened intently, then nodded slowly. This was a very groundbreaking decision. The agreement could result in the victory, or the loss of the war. The scientists had to think long and hard before they thought of the final decision. They talked with each other, trying to reach a decision. They were partially scared by Jack, specially after the shooting of Walters, but this decision was important, and they couldn't feel fear at a moment like this.

Jack sat the corner of the table, quietly sipping coffee, waiting for a decision to be made. He looked at the people discussing quietly, and thought in his mind, "They HAVE to accept this. This may be our only hope in a battle...."

Finally, Faron spoke up. "Jack, we have reached an unanimous decision. We are going to help you with your plan. We only have one request, or count it more as a demand. We don;t want the public or the army to know about this. It'll send them into a frenzy. Once we complete the bomb, then you can tell everybody. Until then, keep this a secret."

Jack smiled. "Of course, I was about to tell you about the same thing too." He was happy that they had agreed, no matter how dangerous his plan was.

He picked up a blue blueprint from the table. On it were drawn the rough plans of an Atomic Bomb, the centerpiece of Jack's extremely dangerous plan.

The meeting had ended. The scientists were on their way to Sunyshore, where the development would begin. Jack was on the way to get a good update on what had been going on outside during the battle. He radioed Mark, speaking, "Mark, quickly give me a status update."

He paused for a moment. He had been waiting to do this for a long time.

"Hey, Mark.....Your efforts have been noted man. You've been doing great work for the HR, so I've come to a decision. You're being promoted to Brigadier General. That's all I have to say to you for now. Over and out."

He sighed, and put the radio into his pocket. He walked out of the city, back towards Oreburgh. He was watching the faint outline of Oreburgh over the cave debris, when he noticed a Pokemon flying in the air, and landing near the debris. He rushed over there, and saw it talking to a Geodude. He watched intently, and saw they were talking in low voices.

Soon, the conversation ended, and the other Pokemon, a Pidgeot, was ready to leave. He was about to leave, when Jack shot a bullet towards them. The bullet hit the Geodude in the head, and it died on the spot. The Pidgeot let out a huge cry. Jack remembered the face from somewhere, that scar.....

"Ace...." He thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sky Ace
    Travelling here and there

"That god damn Rumble......." Ace thought.

He had managed to barely escape with his life from Eterna. After he had been punched by Rumble, the two other Pokemon had fallen from his back, and they had attacked him, and left him to die. The helicopters had attacked him, and he had been shot in the wing, which he had quickly healed by rest in some trees. If only the other Pokemon knew......

Ace was flying towards Mt. Coronet, the part which had been blasted. The cave between Oreburgh and Hearthome, where his nest had once been....

He landed near the cave debris. He walked around a bit, with sadness in his face. He looked at the place where his nest had once been, and now all there was was debris, and rocks.

His mother and father had lived there. They had been too old to fly out, and they had been killed by the blast. All his brothers and sisters had died too, due to the blast. He had come to know when the guards who tormented him in prison had told him that the blast had been caused by none other than Rumble.

When he thought about his parents, tears formed in his eyes. It was the first time he was about to cry....

"Mom.....Dad......" He tried to control his tears as long as he could, but broke down eventually.

"Why......Why.......WHY!!!" He yelled. He kicked a rock that was near his feet, and it rolled up and hit another big rock.

"Hey! Watch it!" The rock suddenly yelled.

"Huh?!" Ace gasped. He wiped his tears, and was on his guard instantly, ready with his battle stance.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down kid. No need to fight. We're on the same side after all." The rock spoke. Soon, it uncurled itself, and it turned out that the rock was a Geodude.

The Geodude was obviously pretty hurt, probably due to the blast. It was probably using Defense Curl to not let any more damage come to him.

"So, kid. What were you crying 'bout?" The Geodude said.

"So, you saw that......My parents died. In that blast which was caused by that bast*rd Rumble........" Ace's eyes again filled with tears.

"Wait, Wait, Wait. Rumble didn't cause the blast. It was that fuc*** Jack. The HR Commander."

"What? It was HIM?!" Ace was instantly flushed with a feeling of guilt. He had attacked and nearly left Rumble for dead. He felt kind of embarrassed now. The guard had told him about he blast, and he should have very well known that the humans would obviously lie.

"Thanks for clearing the doubt. I better go and apologize to Rumble when I meet him." he said. He spread his wings, and was about to take off, when the Geodude spoke up.

"Heh, alright kid. Make sure you stay-"

Suddenly, a bullet shot out of nowhere, and hit the Geodude in the head. The Geodude died immediately, and Ace flew up, and looked at the shooter. he saw a familiar face, and yelled at the top of his voice. "JACK!" He flew towards his face, and immediately scratched it hard, before taking off towards Hearthome.

-------------------------------------------------

Jack Spark
    Mt. Coronet Debris

The Pidgeot flew towards his face face and scratched it. Jack cried, and fell backwards, hitting his head hard on a rock. He got up, and rubbed his head where he had been hit, and touched the spot where he had been scratched. It had started bleeding.

"Aw, man!" He groaned. "Not another injury!"

He was about to turn and leave, when he was blocked off by a Geodude.

"Move it, Rock!" He yelled. "I ain't in a mood to fight!"

The Geodude held his ground.

Jack held up his hand and was about to shoot, when he was suddenly interrupted by a loud battle cry. he turned around to see he was face to face with a dozen Geodude and a Golem. Ace's cry had attracted them all. For them, Jack was nothing but a lone human, with no backup, and was the Commander of the HR.

The Geodude formed a circle around Jack and the Golem. They were going to have a fight, one on one.

"Uh, guys? I don't think I have time for all this....." Jack muttered.

"Ready to get crushed, puny human?" The Golem laughed.

"Uh, oh."

------------------------------------------------------------

Sky Ace
    Hearthome and a lot of other places

Ace flew through between the buildings with ease. He narrowly missed the walls, and whenever an unlucky human would show its ugly face, he would Aerial Ace it.

"Hehe, weaklings." He laughed.

Just as he was about to leave the city, he felt a sudden shock, and he collapsed on the ground.

A human appeared above him, and laughed at Ace. He kicked him hard in the stomach.

"Haha! Thinking about escaping, were ya?" He laughed.

"No, thinking about Killing an arrogant human," Ace said. He immediately Aerial Aces his leg, and the human fell on the ground.

"AAAAARGH!" He yelled. "I-I wasn't about to hurt you!" He stammered. "I was about to release you! Honest!"

"Yeah, right." Ace walked up to him, and charged, and released a Hyper Beam at his face. The man died before he could open his mouth.

"That should teach ya." Ace thought.

He flew up, and rushed out of the city, towards Eterna. He looked down to see a car, with several Pokemon in it, including the Zorua and the Leafeon. he rushed towards the car, and settled into it.

"Hello, people." He said. And before he could get Sucker Punched again, he said, "Before some of you attack me, let me clear up, what happened in Eterna was an honest mistake, I thought Rumble had killed my parents, which was the cause of my actions. So please, don't hurt me again." He said, and then laughed.

------------------------------------------

Jack Spark
    Mt. Coronet Debris

The Golem punched Jack hard. Jack flew back and fell on the ground. The Geodude picked him up, and chucked him back at the Golem.

"Had enough yet, human?" The Golem laughed.

"Uh, yes, so now can I go back?" Jack said, sarcastically.

".....No." The Golem was about to punch him again, when Jack blocked it with his BioArm.

"Heh, you think I'm that weak?" Jack said. he brought his blades out, and immediately stabbed the Golem. All it did was cause a little scratch.

The Golem laughed, and threw Jack away. Jack got up and decided to go with a different strategy. The Golem charged towards him, and at the last moment, Jack jumped out of the way, and the Golem kept running. Jack turned, and with all his force smacked the Golem on his only unprotected area, his head.

The Golem staggered a bit, and once again turned and pushed Jack away. Jack fell down, and then the Golem walked towards him, laughing.

"That all you got, human?!" he said.

"Ummmmm..........." Jack said, and suddenly jumped up, placed a finger on the Golem's forehead, and said, "You decide," before shooting.

The Golem staggered back, and fell down, dead. The Geodude around gasped, and Jack shot all of them, leaving no witnesses.

"Next time, don't fight me." Jack said, before he left for Hearthome.

(OOC: Super long post. My hands hurt.)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    route 208
    Trucks rooftop

Mandel turned his head to look at the Pidgeot.

"Oh haha thats hilarious!" Mandel cried, the sarcasm heavy in his voice.

"But as you can see, we're quite busy at the moment! So no time for happy reunions!"

Just as Mandel finished his sentence a missile was launched at the truck, Mandel jus barely managed to destroy it with an energy ball. Mandel quickly looked back towards the front of the truck and saw that Eterna city was just a stones throw away.

"Keep going Abe!" Mandel cried.

The pursuers assault seemed to be relentless, but they were so close, Mandel just had to work with the others to keep them at bay just a little longer...

Mandel however was running out of energy fast, he realised he had to finish with a bang, so he focused himself and launched a solarbeam, causing severe damage to the pursuing machine.

"I can't go any further guys it's up to you." Mandel said to the others, he managed to drag himself through the trucks sunroof before passing out.

Years
    • Seen today
    Rumble
    Snowpoint Region
    Laboratory

The sun settled down, turning the eternal water of the ocean golden, clouds on the horizon looking like vanilla ice cream. Two foreign creatures were watching the beautiful sunset while sitting on the cold snow.

Morgana sank Rumble's arms inside the mass of the ice beneath them - speeding up the gel recovery process. Rumble couldn't help but smiling in admiration again as he would never think something like that to heal himself. Morgana seemed to know alot more about the anatomy of Reuniclus.
    Rumble turned away from the sunset to look at Morgana. She was still looking at the horizon with a peaceful smile on her beautiful face. Of course, the unidentifiable feelings Lydia named as "love" were storming Rumble's brain and melting his heart. The option of a peaceful life here, with Morgana, was just not fitting Rumble. It was pretty obvious that was going to happen if he did not leave.

I haven't gone through so much just to stop now... There's no stopping ME..

Rumble's smile disappeared from his ravaged face when the fury and bloodlust overwhelmed him. He shot himself up from the snow, his power fully charged. He was feeling light like a feather without his weapons equipped, but also awfully vulnerable. Morgana turned around to look at him with eyes reflecting the setting sun. Rumble returned the stare and he realised those two, being the extremely intelligent Pokemon they were, fully understood eachother.

"I'm not going to stop you from fighting... I don't mind your cruel intentions. They all deserve to burn."

Rumble smiled in return and headed west towards his secret lab.

The next day, Rumble woke up in almost perfect shape. Or maybe that's what he felt, because the wound from the helicopter bullets and the general's shadow balls had left their remark on his body. He installed all of his weapons and gadgets which were all waiting for him in his desk, all fixed by Morgana. Rumble was again stunned by her skills and knowledge on human technology. But he didn't let her smile reach his cold heart as he departed with a strange expression on his face; sadness.
    Before he went, they traded e-mails. Morgana was going to stay in the lab - Rumble wouldn't let her follow him, Arceus knows why. The killing machine would mail her later in case he needed the assistance of another killing machine.

We're identical.. The same.. How many times does that happen in eternity?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • The Ravager's sensors picked up a sudden energy surge coming from a pokemon, and the pilot quickly stopped "staggering" and began evasive maneuvers by starting to move erratically. The Solar Beam crashed down just as the Walker moved backward causing the beam to miss the walker… barely. The intense heat and light did force the pilot to look away and gave the Pokemon a few more seconds and preventing the pilot from getting another shot in for a few seconds.

The walker stood there right behind a large scorch mark on the ground right as the two paratroopers ran up. "I swear I need to make adjustments to the targeting computer," said the Ravager pilot as he decided chasing them and wasting more ammunition wasn't worth the effort.

"I'm sure that is it," replied one of the soldiers sarcastically.

The second soldier passively remarked, "I didn't know Pokemon could drive…"

"Most likely a traitor is driving," replied the walker pilot over the radio he then added, "Let's get to the city and start training some worthless Sinnoh soldiers how to use these things. The sooner we do that the better."
    With that the two soldiers climbed on the walker and it began back toward hearthome with its gun still pointing at the fleeing Pokemon just for good measure.

---

Meanwhile back at Hearthome, Varik was getting angry because he could not get ahold of any HR leaders. Calling on the radio again Varik asked, "Anyone of importance in the Sinnoh military there?" One of the other captains in his squadron had called him a few minutes ago reminding him that the Donegal Air Forces were unable to attack unless directly threatened or authorized by the Sinnohs. The Captain clearly wanted to just go home without risking his life, and Varik didn't blame him. Varik wanted to get away from the war as well, but a part of him, he could not explain, wanted to stay in Sinnoh a little longer. Keying the radio he asked, "Anyone there its critical I talk to a Human Republic leader ASAP."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Route 208 and beyond

"I can't go any further guys it's up to you." He heard the Leafeon say, as he passed out.

"Oh no, you don't." Hector said, grabbing the Leafon with his mouth, and placing him on his back. "No one gets left behind. We all get out, or we all die here."

Hector saw the fast approaching vehicle. He looked back at everyone in the car, and then at another newcomer around, a Pidgeot. Introductions would have to be saved for later. They had to think of something fast.

Jun looked over the baby and eggs on the car. He then turned to Lydia, and shook his head.

"It's terrible that they would be born into conflict." He said, smiling at her. Hector heard him say this. He looked back at him knowing he was going to do something stupid again. Jun got to the sunroof and grabbed a grenade he was hiding in his cloak. He threw it, and Hector expected an explosion, but instead what came was smoke.

It was a smoke grenade.

"Now's your chance! Make a run for it to Eterna!"

Hector began to protest. "Jun, what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm going to play a bit of cat and mouse with them. I'll convince them that you guys are going somewhere else, and lure them away, while you guys head to Eterna."

"But that's too risky! Besides, they have uniforms and such! They probably won't believe you!" Hector yelled. Jun lifted his cloak to reveal a HR uniform underneath.

"I'll say I was separated from my unit and saw the Pokemon heading east to Pastoria. That should get them off your tail while you get to Eterna. Don't worry Hector, once I give them the slip, I'll meet you guys in Eterna. See you until then!" He said, jumping out of the car into the smoke covered field.

Hector didn't look back.

"Come on, let's use this opportunity to escape. Let's get to Eterna. We can go through the cave, but I say we got through Oreburgh, and then up to Eterna."

(I was tired of us getting chased and the story not going anywhere, so I decided to make us get to Eterna without being followed anymore. Let's just go with it...)

Jun rolled from the car, coughing a little through the smoke. He managed to reach the humans, waving his hands in a motion to get their attention. He held up his HR symbol as well, to let them know he was their ally.

"I saw them breaking east! They might be heading to Pastoria, or to Celestic Town! Come on, let's go after them!"

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Althalos Fizen
    Sunnyshore
    Marks' condo

Mark took Althalos' weapons without giving a reason, but had seemed to have forgotten his hidden blade. It was barely a comfort since it was a melee weapon, but it was a comfort. A familiar weavile was also in the condo. If Mark could trust the pokemon, than Althalos could too. He then answered Marks question. "I got here the same way I got to Eterna. It's a magical thing that I like to call a Blackhawk helicopter. As for the other one, I just asked around. It's hard to miss a guy walking around with weapons, a girl and a pokemon," he said, nodding towards the weavile and the girl.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Jason Fox
    Route 178
    9:00 A.M
    Jason's Under Ground Compound

I had a small t.v. set up with a couch in the corner of the room. I flipped it on at 9:00 A.M to see if anything was new on the news or if they still aired it. I turned it on and nothing new was up. I walked into the kitchen to get breakfast when I heard banging on my door. "Please open the door, Please!" the voice repeated multiple times on the other side of the door. I grabbed my Magnum and ran to the door. I peaked through the peep hole, it was a kid about my age so I opened the door, pulled him in and took him to the back room in the house. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!" The boy repeated it multiple times. It looked like he was about to burst into tears. "Shut up" I told him. He Instantly stopped talking.

I lifted a rug revealing a small wooded door. I unlocked the door, opened it and took the kid down the stairs. I took him to a place where he could calm down and catch his breath. I got him a few bottles of water which he instantly gulped down. "What were you running from?" I asked him. He was finishing the last bottle of water and started to speak. "A Group of Feraligatrs and Swamperts. I was trying to sneak over the the mart and get some supplies when they jumped me from behind." He replied. He looked like he'd never been attacked by pokemon before. "How'd you manage to escape?" I asked. "I grabbed a few pokeballs a used them" He said. "And you caught them?" I replied with an astonished look on my face. "No I threw them at them to slow them down." He said back. I realized that the jig was up. If he was close enough to be at a mart and run here, the PR must be close. It's only a matter of time before they found us.

I got up to pack my back pack up with supplies when the boy glanced at me.
    "I never caught your name, What is it?" He asked me. It's been a long time since I've ever been asked that. "Name's Jason" I replied. "Nice to meet you, my names Alex" He said back holding his hand out to shake mine. I didn't really want to shake it but I didn't want to be jerk so I shook his hand anyways.
    I got geared up, Loaded my M1A1 Carbine, grabbed a few extra mags, picked up a few Magnum bullets, and grabbed my Volt Gun. I took him to My gun vault and gave him a MP5-K. I gave him a USP .45 side arm just in case.
    We walked up the stairs and left the house.

Jason Fox and Alex
    10:36 A.M
    Route 178

I walked out the door with my M1A1 while Alex followed. He was ready to kill some bi*****. I told him to wait behind a broken truck that had lost both its back wheels. I moved up to check if there where any PR ahead. "Clear, Move up" I quietly called to him. He then quickly but silently moved up to me and kneeled behind a small red car. "Ok, on me where going to run for that grey jeep over there with that mounted gun." I whispered to Alex. "Got it." He replied. I looked around to see if it was clear. "ok, Go go go!" We both sprinted for the Jeep as fast as we could. "Get in" I commanded Alex. He listened and got into the car's passenger seat. I opened the hood to see if it would be able to run. Everything seemed ok, enough for us to get to the nearest HR base. I got into the drivers seat, luckily the keys were in the ignition. I started the car and drove.

We drove for about 54 miles when we ran out of gas. We hopped out of the car and begin to walked down the road. "Maybe you should tell me about your self" Alex suggested. "Im not here to make friends" I replied. Alex had a saddened look on his face, It didn't effect me at all. We walked into Celestic town with our weapons out. I saw a few PR trucks out side of some buildings.
    "Da**** PR." I said under my breath. "What are we gonna do?" Alex asked.
    "You ask to much questions" I said back to him. I begin moving forward. I quickly moved behind a truck, Alex followed. "Stay here and watch my six"
    I told him. I moved to the house next to the trucks. I peeked through the window and saw a Raichu, Charizard, and a Luxray watching tv. "Start that truck and get ready to drive" I called to Alex. I needed to get ride of some of these PR. I smashed the window with the stock of my M1A1 and Shot The Charizard and Raichu. The Luxray turned over the couch before I could shoot him. The Luxray popped out from behind the couch and shocked me. I struggled to get up when I saw some other PR coming out from the other buildings. I finally pushed my self to get up and got into the truck. As Soon as the door shut Alex Punched it down the road out of Celestic.

We weren't done yet. 2 trucks of PR were hot on our tail. I busted out the back window and stuck my rifle out. I began shooting the other trucks while they had thrown some counter attacks at us. I managed to hit a passenger of one of the trucks in their shoulder. Tons of blood spewed out of it's shoulder causing the driver to faint. We got lucky when the truck stopped in front of the other truck causing it to crash. We were very lucky.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Abraham Soule
    Route 208
    Truck

Suddenly, a Pidgeot came into the car and said some things. Which were inaudible to Abe. "Old friend?" Abe asked, as Mandel replied to him.

Abe couldn't hear much, but he could hear Mandel saying weakly "I can't go any further guys it's up to you." and heard a thud in the back seat of the car. Mandel had passed out. "He really needs to stop easting his energy." Abe thought to himself, as he pushed the pedal harder, but the car was slowing. "Destroy that thing because I'm running out of fuel!" Abe shouted. He couldn't make out what happened after that. Just more chitchat.

A poof could be heard not long afterwards. Abe looked in the mirror to see that a smoke grenade had been launched, by the human in the vehicle.
    "Now's your chance! Make a run for it to Eterna!" Jun said. "Jun, what the hell are you doing?" Commander Arcturus responded. "I'm going to play a bit of cat and mouse with them. I'll convince them that you guys are going somewhere else, and lure them away, while you guys head to Eterna." Jun said again. In Abe's opinion, this was a very good idea. "Let him do it. It's a good idea." Abe said.
    "But that's too risky! Besides, they have uniforms and such! They probably won't believe you!" the commander protested. Abe couldn't see what it was that convinced the Commander to let Jun do it, but he did.
    "I'll say I was separated from my unit and saw the Pokemon heading east to Pastoria. That should get them off your tail while you get to Eterna. Don't worry Hector, once I give them the slip, I'll meet you guys in Eterna. See you until then!" Jun said, and with that, he leaped from the car just as the smokes cleared. The humans had already started going away. But Jun's plan was one of extra caution. "I like the way that boy thinks." Abe said.

The chitchat couldn't last long, however, as the smokes cleared, so did the rest of the car's fuel. "I presume everyone's ready?" Abe notified those in the car. Then, the engine died out. But Eterna was just on the horizon.
    Abe got out of the drivers seat and took the unconscious Mandel from the Commander. As he had done before for Lydia, he made a shade for the Leafeon using his huge fingers, and indicated for everyone else to follow him to Eterna.

Years
    • Seen today
    Rumble
    Snowpoint City
    Harbor

Rumble was standing still next to some workers in the harbor of Snowpoint City, with his fixed Active Camo on, eavesdropping on their conversation. The darkness of the early morning was his second cover. He wouldn't waste his time listening to pointless chit chat, but this was important. His face was dead serious and his eyes reflected curiousity as he was listening to the 3 workers.

"D' you hear the news? Hearthome was under attack by a bunch o' crazy Pokemon!"

"Yah? What happened?"

"I dunno, I heard one of them got captured, a Zorua, and then their buddies helped 'em escape."

"Boy, do I regret movin' here in Sinnoh.. the HR is unable to put some Pokemon in their place!"

"Really where do you come from?"

Rumble stopped listening to their blabbering after they got off topic. That Zorua could be Lydia. But she was most likely alive if they escaped.
    The snow was topping up his gel recovered gel, melting and going through it. Rumble's body temperature was below normal, and he had a hunch that the snow was altering his gel's colour from the usual dark-green to dark-blue. He shook his head, making a small sound. The workers suddenly turned in his direction.

"What was 'at?"
    The worker closer to Rumble yelled, staring at what was seemingly nothing. Rumble considered his options carefully. After the scandal and fuss he had caused the last time he was here, next time he was going to be chased throughout the entire snowland.
    He decided to let them live. Without making a single sound, he levitated away at a fast pace as the workers got closer to the spot they heard the sound from. He took his eyes from them to face his target; a big SUV that was able to cross the snowland.
    After examining the SUV, he looked at the exit of the city; the usual military guards were standing firm in front of a small house.

Authorization check-in and out, obviously.. this will be fun.

Rumble turned around to search the docks for some steel - anything would be good. He found what he was looking for in the big crates that were to be shipped.
    Workers were all over the place. A simple and dangerous plan of diversion was formed in 2 seconds.
    The grenade intended to diverse and not to kill flew off the air like a ping pong ball thanks to Rumble's psychic power, landed on the deck of the tanker 15 meters away from him.
    The explosion from the grenade didn't harm anybody as the flames were not able to reach the fuel tank of the ship - but the sound wave was massive.
    Rumble didn't waste any time, he loaded his flamethrower with a new cylinder with pyrocidic acid and started melting the steel of the crate. It took several minutes and Rumble started looking around impatiently, still holding his flamethrower againist the crate, the snow in the ground melting as well from the heat produced.
    When he was done, the flames went off and a good amount of liquid steel flew over the air and stopped in front him, him using this trick again.

Deja vu.. Oreburgh!

His psychic powers formed an invisible grip, forcing the liquid to take the form of several spikes. The water on the ground reflected Rumble's wicked smile and his dark amber eyes, full of joy and satisfaction.
    Just then, a worker passing by, running to the ship noticed the spikes floating in midair. Rumble was still invisible, he considered his options once again. He couldn't kill here, starting a war in a city. They would be ready after what happened here last month.

"What the.."

Rumble charged forward, but as a Reuniclus he was too slow. The spikes followed him, staying faithfully close to his shoulder.
    The man let out a scream before an invisible hand gripped his neck, stopping the voice function. Rumble lifted the suffocating man in the air slowly, then smashed his head with his free hand, letting him go, falling unconscious before he even hit the ground.
    Rumble looked around with eyes glowing, his scream was guaranteed to get attention. He saw some workers coming his way from the ship. They had seen the 15-20 floating spikes in the air. And worst of all, he had to deactivate his Camo due to overheat. A click was heard and he bursted into reality, the workers struggled to see who the dark figure belonged to. Rumble immediately turned around and started levitating towards the road, out of the docks. The workers were still on his tail, running as fast they could and shouting like Loudreds. Rumble easily outsped them, as he had an advantage; the snow wasn't slowing his pace down as he was levitating, the humans stick their boots into the snow to run.
    He reached the SUV, the door opened by itself with such force that it cut off from the vehicle. Rumble smirked, trying to control his power affected by the adrenaline running through his veins.
    How easy it is to blow up this pathetic town in the air... Not today.
    Rumble slid in the driver's seat and hotwired the car without even crushing the key port to touch the wires. After studying the monster truck he had stolen from Oreburgh, he had mastered the art of hotwiring and driving as well.
    A slighty zap confirmed the process was done as the cables of the car mixed, Rumble punched it and the SUV launched itself in the icy road like a rocket, sliding in the left turn he took with a screeching sound, while Rumble himself placed the spikes he made on the passenger's seat.
    Meanwhile, the military force of the city, along with some army trucks was heading down the street towards him. Rumble's psychotic mind created a lethal mixture of feelings; anger, bloodlust and joy were written all over his face as the adrenaline made him think quick and react faster.
    The armed men, about 30 meters away from him were about to shoot, when a second grenade flew off the car right into a warehouse in their left. The range was incredibly long for a grenade, but not for his powers. The sound wave threw them all on the ground, Rumble taking left turn heading to the docks. He was going to avoid going through the main road. The workers in the docks noticed him and runned away from the maniac driver. The rumbling sound of an army chopper bursted in the area, the army trucks following him as well.

It was like time stopped, Rumble considering his options in milliseconds. He looked up in the air, they were two army choppers, only to receive a shower of bullets.
    Rumble put his head on top of the wheel, looking at the horizon from the docks, the icy wasteland of Snowpoint. Clouds were covering completly the area, just as Morgana predicted.

How the hell do I get myself in these situations? And all this fuss for an SUV, sheesh!

He heard something from a megaphone, but he was too busy to listen or he simply didn't care. He glanced at the front mirror to see the army trucks behind him, firing at will. Spike time, he thought and an instant later, he threw some spike behind him, binding them to fall with their dangerous side looking upwards.
    The army trucks who had gained on him couldn't avoid the incoming threat, the cracking sound of the tires reached Rumble's ears, only making his smile greater as he increased speed to get into the main road once again, heading straight into the small house of the check-in, destroying it on his way.
    The army trucks were left behind, but more vehicles were gaining on him. He threw the rest of the spikes just outside the city.

Why the hell would they chase someone so much for a car...? Humans are dumb.. More dumb than broccoli..

The choppers were still on his tail, showering the vehicle with bullets. But those type of bullets weren't enough to harm a full steel SUV like the one Rumble stole, only to make some holes.
    The helicopters gave up on the chase, as they saw the clouds that were inbound.

The SUV headed through the snowstorm and stopped right outside Rumble's lab, him welcomed by a surprised and happy Morgana.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Sky Ace
    Route 208
    Truck

The engine soon died, and the smoke cleared. The human named Jun ran out from the vehicle to distract the HR soldiers. The giant Golurk probably decided to be in charge, and was acting as the leader.

Ace walked up to the Arcanine, and said, "Nice work, chief, becoming the Commander. I missed a lot in prison. Too bad poor Dracus died. I had worked under him, and he was a good ol' chap."

He walked over to the Golurk, who had just picked the Leafeon up. The poor Leafeon had fainted, and was now being rescued by the others.

He said to the Golurk, "Hey, I can fly, why don't I take somebody by air? Probably the Leafeon, or the Zorua." He looked at the Zorua, and saw a tiny Zorua curled next to her.

"What the hell?! You were nowhere near having a baby when we met in Eterna! How the heck did......" He trailed off. This wasn't the time.

"Anyways, how about I take the Leafeon, and the Zorua and her baby, directly to Oreburgh. They are injured, and theirs an infant here. That seems to be the most logical plan. I don't think I could carry you and Hector though, too heavy. And anyways, I think both of you can hold your own, anyways." He said to the Golurk.

"So, how does that sound?"

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Route 208
    Truck

A bird pokemon quickly settled onto the vehicle, Lydia looking up to face it along with the others. Her eyes narrowed as the scar it wore reminded her of the past event at the police station. It was Ace. The pokemon had nearly killed them all, and now he was back. "Hello, people," the Pidgeot chirped out, the Zorua's fur prickling on edge as she readied a Sucker Punch, though the pokemon quickly kept talking, "Before some of you attack me, let me clear up, what happened in Eterna was an honest mistake, I thought Rumble had killed my parents, which was the cause of my actions. So please, don't hurt me again". She let her fur settle, setting aside their past feuds as they were in the middle of a rough situation anyways. His assistance could be vital to their safety.

"Oh haha thats hilarious!" Mandel cried, sarcasm heavy in his voice, "But as you can see, we're quite busy at the moment! So no time for happy reunions". A missle fired at them was quickly destroyed by the Leafeon, who was focused on the attackers. There wasn't much she could do to help. She coudn't help herself feeling guilty for everything. "This is horrible..." the Zorua thought to herself, just as the Leafeon passed out over the sunroof. "Oh no, you don't," Hector said, grabbing the Leafon with his mouth, and placing him on his back, "No one gets left behind. We all get out, or we all die here".

Lydia easily admired her Commander's bravery, although she was very worried for her friend's well-being. The Hyper Potion from earlier didn't have any juice left, as she peered inside of the empty bottle. With a slight growl, the Zorua chucked it out the window. Everything was chaotic, and she couldn't help her friends. Her baby had also noticed the tension, appearing to be on the verge of crying.

"It's terrible that they would be born into conflict," a voice said from behind her, Lydia turning to see the human. She made a slight nod, her breathe heavy as she felt guilt for her small Zorua child. It had hatched so quickly, and at such a bad time. At least the human understood.

Without another word, a puff of smoke clouded the area behind them, all the pokemon looking out the window of the truck to see. Jun had thrown a grenade outside, obviously. He really was trying to help them. After a quicky arguement between the boy and the Commander, he ran outside in an effort to distract them while they escaped. "Clever boy," she snickered slightly, jumping out of the truck along with everyone else. "I presume everyone's ready?" Abe asked everyone, Lydia nodding with glowing red eyes. She let her radiant eyes die down as she looked to see if she had everything. She did. The bag with her egg, and her child.

"Hey, I can fly, why don't I take somebody by air? Probably the Leafeon, or the Zorua," the Pidgeot suggested with a small smile, which was wiped off as he glanced at the baby she was holding, "What the hell?! You were nowhere near having a baby when we met in Eterna! How the heck did..."

Lydia merely rolled her eyes. "Would I really want to have a child in the middle of a war?" she thought to herself, clenching her teeth together so no words would dare come out. "Anyways, how about I take the Leafeon, and the Zorua and her baby, directly to Oreburgh. They are injured, and theirs an infant here. That seems to be the most logical plan. I don't think I could carry you and Hector though, too heavy. And anyways, I think both of you can hold your own, anyways," Ace continued. He had a point, although his true intentions were uncertain.

"Honestly, I can't say I trust you," she spoke out in the area with telepathy, "But I guess we'll have to put that aside for now. Commander, whats your thought on this? The smoke is starting to clear up..."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • "I think you might have hit the vehicle," said one of the soldiers riding on the Walker that was walking back to Hearthome. The pilot redirected his attention to his gun's targeting HUD. Sure enough there was smoke coming from the direction of the vehicle, but he swore he didn't do that much damage.
    "I don't know that doesn't look like an oil or fuel fire smoke to me… too light in color," said the second soldier.

Just then the pilot noticed something on his thermal sight emerging from the smoke… it appeared to be a human from the outline, but there were pokemon with human like forms. Reloading a standard round into the cannon he watched the person's thermal outline approaching them. When he got closer he started yelling at the walker, which had stopped at this point. It was a human alright but the pilot had a bad feeling about this man.

"Ravager two are you still picking up the vehicle on your sensors? We got some guy saying they are heading east," said the Ravager pilot over the radio. Ravager 2 was east of his position in what was suppose to be a flanking move if the Pokemon stopped to fight.

"Negative… I just lost them on motion sensors. Last heading appeared to be 330 toward… let's see Eterna City I believe," Replied the second walker pilot.

"Any chance of them heading toward Celestic or Pastoria?" asked the first Ravager pilot as he eyed the human who was still waving his HR symbol.

"If they changed direction after I lost them it's possible for Celestic, but Pastoria is due south there is no way they could be going there without passing us again," replied Ravager 2.

"When did you lose them?" asked the first Ravager pilot.

"About 45 seconds ago…" said the second Ravager pilot.

"Ok head back to Hearthome those few flea bags are not worth our time… and less time out here we have the less time training people to drive these," replied Ravager one. He then switched to a short range radio and communicated into the two soldier's headsets that were sitting on his walker, "Detain him… His story is suspicious and he JUST came from the directly of that vehicle. I think we have a spy or a traitor on our hands. If he resists use deadly force. I'll help provide overwatch."

Jun was unable to hear any of this conversation and the first response he got was when the two soldiers jumped off the machine and leveled their assault rifles at his chest. At the same time the machine turned around and one of the soldiers yelled, "Hands on your head! Face away from the sound of my voice! Lay down face first in the dirt!" They slowly approached him while the walker moved around to the side to cut off any chance to escape, the entire time the walker's gun was pointed at the man.

----------------------------

Hearthome

Varik looked outside the café wondering when the two walkers would show up. He hated to do this, but without the Human Republic's support he was going to have to pack up and go home. The local HR troops didn't seem to have a leader anymore since the LT had run off randomly. Varik had some feeling it had to do with that one pokemon he was bragging about almost assassinating. Perhaps Varik had found something that annoyed the LT more than his other insults. Shaking his head Varik muttered as he finished off his coffee, "I would think taking back a city would be important… as would hitting the pokemon hard after being humiliated last night, but he just ran off before a plan could be established. Also they don't seem to have any communication system set up because all I can get a hold of is random privates or a sergeant who doesn't know anything."

Picking up his radio one last time Varik said into it, "Captain Varik of the Donegal Commonwealth Air Force to any Human Republic leadership. It's urgent I speak to someone soon ASAP."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Route 208
    Smoke clearing

"Hey, I can fly, why don't I take somebody by air? Probably the Leafeon, or the Zorua," the Pidgeot suggested with a small smile "What the hell?! You were nowhere near having a baby when we met in Eterna! How the heck did..."

Hector understood the situation. It wasn't a good idea to bring in a baby to a non-PR controlled area. They would be better fitted if they all went to Oreburgh, including all those injured. Just then, he felt Lydia speak to him from his mind.

"Honestly, I can't say I trust you, but I guess we'll have to put that aside for now. Commander, whats your thought on this? The smoke is starting to clear up..."

Hector looked at them. He then looked back at the direction Jun went. Hector hoped he was alright, but right now, he had to think fast. He looked over the Pidgeot, and spoke.

"Lydia, you go with your baby, the wounded, and get on the Pidgeot. The rest of us will go after you by foot. We will see you all in Oreburgh. Move out!" Hector yelled. He ran off with the rest of the PR to Oreburgh, as the Pidgeot took flight.

Jun watched as two of the men exited the vehicle and approached him. He held his cool, until they began raising their weapons and shouting at him.

"Hands on your head! Face away from the sound of my voice! Lay down face first in the dirt!"

Jun turned around slowly, smiling once he was turned around, before getting into character.

"Are you guys f**king insane? I'm a goddamn human! I'm in the Human Republic! Look at my uniform!" Jun complied, going on the ground. "You SHOULD be pointing those weapons at those damn beasts, not me!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back