• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • Abraham Soule
    Route 208
    Burning Forest

Abe had been driving for a while now, and noticed that the flames weren't nearing him anymore. The were all around the others. It was a torn choice, protect the eggs or help their parents. He really didn't know what to do. "Abe??? Help!" came a cry in the distance. He felt a bump under the car, and suddenly, he had exited the forest. He was in a large field. There was nothing but grass for miles. If he kept driving, he'd be safe from the flames, if he went to help, he couldn't take the eggs with him, or they'd burn. He grunted, and looked at the doughnut box containing the eggs.

There was, however, one last option. If Abe could manoeuvre the car around the part of the forest that wasn't burned, he could make it around and kill the humans who were ordering the Magmortar to do this. There was only one disappointment to this, the eggs. There were no bushes to hide them in, only a dead tree. Suddenly, Abe saw something that looked like....a Taillow nest on top of the dead tree! Perfect! The eggs were about the same size as the other eggs. And the mother Taillow seemed to be home.

It was a gamble with all the Sneasel around, but it was the only thing to do. Abe climbed up the dead tree that the Taillow's nest was in, and deposited the two eggs in with the rest of them. He climbed down just in time to see the mother Taillow return home. She was confused about the two pitch black eggs, but continued sitting on them like the rest of her eggs.

Now that the eggs were safe, Abe returned to his truck and pushed the pedal, sending dirt flying everywhere as the wheels raced into motion. The big golem Pokemon drove over to the un-burnt section of the forest, and drove through the trees. He noticed that many of the trees here were placed in lines. "Artificially planted." Abe thought, reminding himself of the carnage humans could do. This part of the forest was re-planted after the original was destroyed. "They have no care for out habitats" Abe thought. Suddenly, he thought he could see Mandel and the Umbreon through all the fire. Maybe even Lydia. Then, clearly visible was a brunt human with a Magmortar. Abe drove toward the human, and crushed him with his car. The last look the human gave Abe was that of confusion. Abe then stopped near the Magmortar. "Your captors are dead, now you must help us!" he said to him, as he drove off to help the others.

While driving, he could see Lydia Sucker Punching away some flames. "Sh*t!" he cursed as he drove up behind her. "Get in!" he shouted.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Alleyway

Silence narrowed her eyes at Mark and said "What do you mean? Please, elaborate." "It's quite simple," Mark said "I get you out of the city, and i'll give you somewhere safe to bring Lilac, my condo in sunyshore, if you help me with something." He paused for a minute "What's your opinion on Rumble." Mark's spare radio crackled to life. "Captain Varik requested a meeting with you, he's at the coffee shop downtown." Mark picked up his radio, "I'll be there in five" he replied to the trooper, then looked back at Silence waiting for her answer.

(Short; sweet and too the point)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Silence Quickslash
    Hearthome City
    Streets

"It's quite simple," Mark said "I get you out of the city, and i'll give you somewhere safe to bring Lilac, my condo in Sunnyshore, if you help me with something." He paused for a minute "What's your opinion on Rumble." The man's radio crackled to life just than. "Captain Varik requested a meeting with you, he's at the coffee shop downtown." Mark picked up his radio. "I'll be there in five," he replied to the trooper, then looked back at Silence for an answer.

"Rumble's a stuck up Reuniclus that thinks he's better than everyone else because of his knowledge about human technology," Silence replied. "Now, what do you need me to do for you? As long as it's reasonable I'll do it." Having noticed that they weren't attacking each other, Lilac had walked over and was now standing a few feet away. Both her and Silence were still ready for a fight in case Mark changed his mind.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Route 208
    The Burning Forest

The burning wood was searing into his flesh as Mandel began to thrash and struggle to toss the wood off. The flames were leaping up all around him. Mandel let out an exhasperated gasp the pain began to become to much. His eyes began to close and his body went limp, his ears drooped and he fell down.

He was dead, many minutes past as Mandels body lay limp on the ground, his friends reactions uknown.

Mandel heard the voice again, whispering in his ear.

"Wake up my child! Have you truly given up! Think about your friends, think about Lydia, think about your mother! Didn't you promise to come for her? Didn't you?!"

"I can't the pain, it's too much... I can't..."

"What would your father say?! If he saw his son giving up. You had so much potential... You have so much potential! Don't waste it! Mandel wake up!!!"

"I... I have to... But I can't"

"You can Mandel! You can, I gave you a small part of my power now use it!"

"I don't even know who you are..."

"The let me show you who I am!"

A single pokemon appeared before the spirit of Mandel, a small green pokemon, almost like a pixie.

"I am the time travel pokemon, I am the guardian of grass, I am Celebi! Now do me proud my child and wake up, wake up!!!"

Mandels eyes shot open, a burst of energy shooting through his body, a newfound life in his heart, he felt the wait of the burning branch on his back.

"Urrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh..." Mandel groaned as he attempted to lift the branch again.

All the energy in his tiny body trying to heave the massive piece of wood. Until the massive log began to shove off, Mandels leaf amulet was shaking harder than ever. The sun began to become visible in the air, Mandel began to absorb the sunlight to make one final push and throw the log off of himself, it landed about two foot away from him.

Mandel looked to see Abe in a car a few meters away, he began to struggle towards him but only made it about half way before he collapsed from exhaustion.

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Same place

"Rumble's a stuck up Reuniclus that thinks he's better than everyone else because of his knowledge about human technology," she said "Now, what do you need me to do for you? As long as it's reasonable I'll do it." "Haven't you caught on yet, a snipers greatest tool is a distraction, gives us time to line up a good shot, Beach front condo and no HR soldiers will touch you on the trip, in exchange for you distracting Rumble, and if things turn bad I'll help you out of it. Promise." Mark spoke "Think about it and I'll be at the coffee shop." Mark spun around and started to walk away.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • "Come on, General. You should come with us to Hearthome. We need to gather the rest of the PR together. We are too spread out, and I have information to tell you all."

Khufu gave something close to a shrug and began to follow Hector. He was interested by the mention of "information to tell them all", and Rumble had evidently moved off. Now that the Commander had returned, Khufu wanted time for things to cool off between him and Rumble. He knew that, not only would Hector be able to moderate between the two of them, but with someone strong in charge, there would be no room to fight amongst themselves.

As Khufu followed Hector and his new companion, the anger began to cool off. Rumble was too insane and volatile to be a General, but he was still a vital tool to the PR. Khufu had to accept that, even if it was painful to do. Things were peaceful, on the inside and outside, and Khufu was looking down, slightly drowsy, when Hector spoke up in response to something the other Pokemon had said. Khufu had missed the first part but was now fully aware of it.

"I'm not blindly going to walk into Hearthome, Jun." Hector paused, then continued. "But YOU are."

Jun. So that was the name of Hector's companion. Khufu looked up, and, though he admitted it was a stupid question, asked, "Who, me? Why?" He laughed slightly, expecting Hector to start laughing violently at him.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Varik sipped on his coffee while he looked over maps of the region and the town they were going to attack. He really needed the Lieutenant here since from what he could tell that man was running the show here. Varik then picked up a tablet and looked at the logistics side for his squadron in relation of the operation. He had three choices: move everything here so they were closer to the fight, but that meant pulling the jets and ground crew at high risk. Second option was to load out his fighters with as much weaponry as possible and deploy for the Donegal's hidden air base on one of the surrounding islands. Third was to reduce firepower for fuel tanks which meant more time in the air supporting the ground troops. All three options had their merit, but which one to do depended on the HR's strategy.

Varik then shook his head while remembering what he could of the night before. The human force was humiliated here and wondered if the HR would hold up much longer. Just then his small radio said, "Winchester… you're not going to believe what the Heavy boys just brought in."

Picking up the radio with a confused look Varik replied, "Well what is it?"
    "Honestly I don't know what these things are, but they look wicked. Strange thing is they want to put our allies in them instead of us... sending the specs to your datapad," said Angel on the other end. Varik put down his radio and picked up his datapad. He put in a code to open a secure line. He then received a message with an attached file. Varik lifted an eyebrow when he looked at the file that was sent to him. Well things just got a whole lot more interesting.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Route 208
    Forest/Truck

A car burst out from the flames, crushing the 'unconscious' human body underneath its wheel. A crunching sound bellowed out, the Magmortar getting up from its position and running to the fire. The Golem quickly looked down to the group of pokemon still on the ground, cussing as the fire was still slightly spreading. He called out to all of them with his loud voice, "Get in!"

The small Zorua jumped into the vehicle with haste, though quickly got out to help the passed-out Leafeon who was lingering behind them. She successfully assisted the other two greatly injured eeveelutions through the door, which Abe shut behind them as they crawled in. Her tiny body ached, Lydia's strength draining quickly.

"T-thank you...Abe," she panted out, her sight clouded with the burns found on all of them. Especially Mandel, who appeared to have suffered most from the fire. He appeared close to death, his leaves flaking off along with his darkened fur. In times like this, Lydia wished she knew how to heal others just as he could heal her.

Moving the Leafeon's position in the vehicle, she moved him to where a slight ray of sunlight was located. It wasn't much, but there was no other was she could help. The Zorua glanced at her mate with gray eyes, quickly shifting her focus as the umbreon made her mind shoot back to the eggs. Mandel said Abe had them in the car. Where?

"W-where are they...?"

Eyes drooping, she laid down on one of the seats, curling by herself as her eyes darkened with disappointment. She was loosing her friends, and her children. And there was nothing she could do about it.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Abraham Soule
    Route 208
    Burning Forest/Field

Lydia got in the car after Abe shouted, and then got out again to help the Umbreon and Leafeon outside. "F*ck! I can't stop f**king swearing today!" Abe said as he looked at the worn out bunch. The two eeveelutions and Lydia looked half-dead.

Abe drove on through the raging fires. Until finally, the truck hit a bump, and flew away from the forest onto the field.

"Where are they..?" Lydia asked, faintly. Abe was confused for a moment. "Where are what?" he asked, but then realized she meant the eggs. "The eggs? They're safe." Abe said.

"Alright we're safe now. The fire can't get here because there's no trees except that dead one in the middle a nowhere." Abe said, indicating the dead tree. "You rest, I'll get your eggs." he said, as he got out of the car. Before turning around to the tree, he looked back at the blazing fires of the forest. The Magmortar had stopped burning the forest now, but it was only a matter of time before it got worse. Abe sighed heavily as he put his back onto the truck. He then quickly got his back off and walked toward the tree. Th golem Pokemon started climbing up it, and looked at the nest. The mother Taillow from before had disappeared, but she had left something in her wake.

"Holy Sh*t." Abe cursed as he came down from the tree. He landed with a fierce bang on the ground, causing some dirt to fly up, and carried the nest all the way back to the car.

There, in the nest, were two Taillow eggs, one Eevee egg, a young Taillow and...a baby Zorua.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Hmmm....
    Night

Mark tossed his walkie behind him, glancing back to see Silence catch it. "If you get into a fix, radio it and i'll see what i can do." Mark said walking out of the alley. He had two minutes to get downtown, easy. He ran up to the nearest building and wall ran up it. The quickest way was now to his left, the fun way was right, he ran right and vaulted over vent shaft. Climbing up a large AC unit, Mark jumped over a gap to another building, rolling on his landing. He slid under an elevated Vent shaft and pushed himself back to his feet he continued running. He jumped over part of the sidewalk below, grabbing onto a flag pole sticking out of a building and swinging to the next pole, then to the coffee shop roof, which was the next building. There was an open vent on the roof, so he climbed in. It supported his weight, so Mark continued with quieted steps. When he saw the captain, he pulled up the vent and jumped in the room. He walked over to the pilot and sat down across from him, catching his breath again. "Well, that's always fun, anyways, you wanted too see me."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Varik stared at the lieutenant with a raised eyebrow for a second, and he then stood up and motioned the lieutenant to follow him. Walking up to the table he said, "Lieutenant first off you will address me with proper respect around any other members of either of our militaries. You need to set the example for your men. Also Lieutenant the pathetic failure last night lies on your shoulders. You have no reason to act cocky."

The Captain looked at the map and said, "Here is your first chance to remove the taint of failure." He motioned toward the map of the city. "First off what is your current plan for the attack? And what are key buildings for the Pokemon? Total expected forces? Also how much of a threat are they to my birds? Lastly do you have any troops that can at least fight their way out of a wet paper bag."

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    coffee shop

"Lieutenant first off you will address me with proper respect around any other members of either of our militaries. You need to set the example for your men. Also Lieutenant the pathetic failure last night lies on your shoulders. You have no reason to act cocky." "My men? I'm not in charge of this op, we might still have Jubilife if someone my age was in charge of this army of teens, here's a hint on his age. My age, which is twenty five, minus ten. Yes, the leader of our great army is 15, not even old enough to drive." Mark paused to take in air "Second, I will, have the right to be cocky... possibly. I'm still waiting on an answer, but if i get a yes, it'll be twice as easy to assassinate my target, a tank of a pokemon named Rumble. He uses human weapons, and I almost had him, but that stupid zorua, all i remember of that is flying backwards and waking up being carried to the hospital with a nasty lump on my head. Finally, that break out, if you remember, you called me out into the hall while I was on guard, Captain. One rank higher than me, god damn. I'll be right back." Mark walked out of the room and over to the counter and ordered a coffee. When he received it he walked back into the room and over to the table.
    "Here is your first chance to remove the taint of failure. First off what is your current plan for the attack? And what are key buildings for the Pokemon? Total expected forces? Also how much of a threat are they to my birds? Lastly do you have any troops that can at least fight their way out of a wet paper bag. " Varik said which pissed off Mark, he hadn't failed up until the pilot had shown up. "You know what, F**k you! Watch who you point fingers at. I find it funny how things started going bad when you and your friends arrived. Another thing, we might not have the best army, but were not as bad as we could be, just because your army might be skilled, doesn't mean there the best. Our soldiers will fight to there last breath if it means the hope to crush our enemy is successful. They are mostly teens, and anyways, were fighting a guerrilla war, we don't get training. Plus, you haven't seen our real soldiers, only Hearthome's pathetic defense force. Now if you stop insulting our army, I can tell you what I know about the operation to take back Oreburgh."
    (Rant separation for your convenience :) )

"Kay, First off, we were supposed to have five choppers, but our shipment got mauled, we pulled two out of the chaos. Air vehicles are going to be a strong point of this battle, probably why your here. We've sent most of our forces on a detour to Oreburgh, since we, well, I blew up the tunnel through coronet, under orders. You will most likely be guarding the helicopters we have when we attack. Our main goals are to take back the armory, and the city. At all cost. Now, the important building for them, out the important buildings for us. The hospital and armory are what they would be using like we would. So those would be the most important buildings. Total expected forces. At least, a couple hundred, at most, who knows. Next answer is Some will most likely be a threat to you And im just going to pretend you didn't ask your last question." Mark took a sip from his coffee and sat down in the nearest seat. He needed sleep, as he didn't remember the last time he got sleep. Mark waited patiently for the captain to say something, most likely insulting to the HR. If he did, Mark would leave, to keep himself from punching that bas*ard straight in the face.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • The Captain's expression was of mild amusement like parent would have listening to a child rant and rave. Once the Lieutenant finished he responded with an amused voice, "So the reason you have the right to be cocky is that you MIGHT be able to assassinate one enemy that you already failed to kill once. Also you take orders from a 15 year old kid." At this point the Captain was laughing and he said after his laughing died down a little, "You sure set the bar high for yourself don't you?"

After the Captain calmed down he said, "LT you sure are dumb… but for some reason I kind of like you." Shaking his head he asked, "My big question is why the **** are you following a 15 year old? I swear you should have done the same thing I did and leave this place when you had the chance." He then focused on the map and said, "Most likely we will only need two birds for escorting… leaving ten for strike… Also if you have any paratroopers we have some heavies that can drop them off with some new toys R&D wants tested out." The Captain then picked up the data pad and read it, "Ravager air droppable… tank, but doesn't look much like a tank to me." He handed the LT the data pad and said, "We got two of those bad boys waiting for you… question is do you have anyone you think can drive them… that is old enough. For some reason they didn't send any crew with them."

The Captain looked at the map again and said, "I'm thinking we drop a few guys along the ridge surrounding the town you will be able to get some good firing positions down into the town plus will be able to call in airstrikes from there. That will allow some softening up before the Helos get in. Just an idea though. Also ahere you want to put those two? They have range so on the ridge firing down or perhaps into the city. We got some nasty short ranged cannon shells for anti-infantry/pokemon use, but that is running a high risk of losses. Also I would think they would use those tall apartment buildings like we do… we could hit those first perhaps. I guess the question is how intact do you want the city after we retake it?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Silence Quickslash
    Hearthome City
    Streets

"Haven't you caught on yet, a snipers greatest tool is a distraction, gives us time to line up a good shot, Beach front condo and no HR soldiers will touch you on the trip, in exchange for you distracting Rumble, and if things turn bad I'll help you out of it. Promise." Mark spoke. "Think about it and I'll be at the coffee shop." Mark spun around and started to walk away only to toss a walkie talkie behind him that Silence caught in a clawed hand. "If you get into a fix, radio it and i'll see what i can do," he called back.

Silence exchanged a glance with Lilac. She could make it out of the Hearthome easily enough without her but that just didn't settle right with the Weavile. Than again, neither did Mark's offer. From the sound of it he was going to kill Rumble, and as much as Silence disliked the Reuniclus, helping in his demise would mean betraying the PR. On the other hand, not helping Mark meant than Lilac wouldn't have a safe way out of Hearthome, plus a safe place to stay.

"Well?" Lilac seemed to be waiting for direction from Silence.

'That's different,' the Weavile thought than out loud said, "I say we go with it for now. I can figure out how best to distract Rumble later." Lilac seemed fine with this so the two of them made a detour around the fallen oil barrels and quickly got out of the city.

((OOC: Finally out of Hearthome XD))

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC btw, Khufu/Ieyasu the guy named Jun with Hector is actually a human, not a Pokemon, just thought you should know)

Hector Arcturus
    Mt. Coronet

The group entered the large mountain known as Mt. Coronet. Jun looked at Hector with a bit of amusement and admiration, but before he could respond to Hector, they both heard Khufu speak.

"Who, me? Why?"

Jun gave the Pokemon a smile. Hector neither smiled nor showed emotion. His expression remained the same as ever, almost unreadable.

"Not you, Khufu. You'll be picked out as a Pokemon right away. But if my soldiers REALLY are in Hearthome, Jun can get them out. He is a human, after all." Hector said.

They proceeded through the mountain with a bit of haste. Hector didn't like the fact that most of his troops were in Hearthome. He hoped that they had somehow gotten out. The path there was rather dark, so Hector periodically sent out small bursts of flame to show the path.

The trip was relatively quiet. They spoke to each other only ever so often. Finally Jun spoke with purpose.

"So you want me to go to your Pokemon and get them out of the city?"

"Yes. Let them know you're on their side, and take them out. If you're stopped by a human, let them know you're apart of the HR. There are so many members, that they probably won't ask any questions." Jun thought for a moment, then asked another question.

"What if they are all gone from the city?"

Hector paused, then spoke. "Then I guess we'll try to meet up with them somewhere else. Still, they should be there, or around there." Jun looked at Hector's side. The wound was getting worse, but Hector put up the rouse that he was alright. Jun decided not to say anything, as to avoid making him or Khufu worry.

Hector stopped suddenly closed to the end of the tunnel, and the entrance to Route 208. He smelt something with his sharp nose. He looked back at Jun and Khufu, and said.

"Smoke." Hector took off, running, followed by Jun and Khufu.

When they reached the outside and into Route 208, they saw fire. The forest around was burning. Jun let out a cough really quick.

"Damn!" He said. Hector looked around. Something must have caused this, he was sure the PR might have been involved. He tried to find them, any of them. Suddenly, he saw a car driven by a Pokemon, accompanied by other Pokemon in back. He recognized some of them. PokeRebels. Hector let out a roar to get their attention. He was not planning on losing them again when he got so close. But he had no intention of making them stop back for him in the fire, so he began running after the vehicle. Jun and Khufu would probably be following him from the back.

"Careful! Avoid the flames!" Hector said. He heard Jun speak.

"And what are you going to say about me, Hector? I'm a human! They aren't going to let me come with them."

"Let's reach them first, then we'll decide!" Hector bellowed. He hoped the PR still had loyalty in him, and in his judgment. He roared once more, trying to get the vehicle's attention.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Route 208
    Truck/Car

The Golem stopped for a moment before coming back in with her egg- ...and child. Snatching up the egg, she secured it safely in her half-burnt bag while taking the baby from Abe. It's eyes were still fastened closed, with a large tuff of hair on its forehead. Lydia couldn't help but smile at seeing her child, although its early hatching worried her. A slight yawn came from the baby before the mother Zorua handed the little guy to Wade.

"He's yours," she whispered out with gentle eyes, the baby pokemon immediately snuggling into the Umbreon's warm fur.

A roar from the outside startled her, the Zorua looking out to see Hector, Khufu, and a human. "Whats with the boy following them...?" she asked herself, before getting thrown back as Abe stopped the car without warning. The first thing she clung to was the egg in her bag. It was very fragile. How was she going to fight with the egg and baby at her side? Along with Wade, who was now an apparent father.

"All of this in one day..."

Looking up at Mandel, she wondered if he was alright, the poor pokemon weaker than the rest of them. Walking up to him, Lydia made a huge sigh of disappointment in herself.

"I'm sorry for using you, Mandel, but you are one of my best friends..."

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a Hyper Potion, one she had found in the garbage back in Hearthome City. She immediately sprayed it on him, ignoring anything else that may have been going on.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Abraham Soule
    Route 208
    Meadow

(OOC: This is getting kinda messed up. First of all, Abe already stopped the truck/car, whatever you wanna call it, in a Meadow at the end of Route 208's forest.)

"I left the eggs in a Taillow nest when I went to help you." Abe said. "The Sneasel in this forest are sneaky, I couldn't leave the things in a bush." he added. Lydia turned around, and gave the Zorua, probably half the size of Abe's finger, to the worn out Umbreon in the back seat. "This one's yours." she said lightly, depositing the little thing near the Umbreon. She then turned her attention to the Leafeon. She looked around her burnt bag and found a Hyper Potion, spraying it on the Leafeon. His wounds started to heal a little, but it would not be enough for everything that had happened to the poor thing. "That won't be enough. We have to get out of here and back to Canalave or something." Abe said. Suddenly, he heard a roar in the distance. "Now what?!" he grumbled as he went over to check it out.

An Arcanine, a human and a Flareon. From the distance, it was impossible to tell who they were, Abe could only tell their species. Especially the human. He might've been a prisoner, but Abe wasn't too sure. "This is too much for one day!" Abe thought, as he gazed at the three of them walking toward him. The Arcanine roared once again, and Abe shouted "Stop roaring, Arcanine! I can hear you!" then he shouted "Who are you?! And what does that human want?!"

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Edge of Reality
    A state of Purgatory

"Mandel?..."

"I am here Celebi, I am here."

"Im sorry my child, there is nothing I can do. I fear you may not pull through.

"Thats all right, its not your fault... I lived happily in the time I had."

"Oh Mandel..."

"Could you do one thing for me Celebi? Before its all over..."

"Of course my child... what do you wish?"

"Did they make it out ok? The others? And what of Lydias eggs? Are they unharmed?"

"Yes... they are safe all of them and Lydias eggs... one of them has hatched already, a beautiful baby zorua."

Mandel sighed with relief.

"That is good... c...could you send them a sign, to tell them... that I'm sorry for giving up..."

Celebi began to tear up.

"Of course my child... wait a moment."

Seconds later Celebi appeared a few ten meters away from the truck and blew a breath of pure fresh air towards it. Whereas before it had been quite humid, not a single breeze in the area, a sudden gust of wind washed over his allies and Mandels pendant which had lost its color flashed with a beautiful vibrant green for a split second, then shattered.

Celebi reappeared to Mandels lost conciousness.

"My child, it has been done... I have done all I can."

"Thank you... I feel a strange piece now."

"Oh Mandel... you have lived an unfair life... cut off from the outside world, then thrust into it to die... you were forced to fight by your own mind, due to a belief that you were of no use to anybody and an unethical will to prove yourself... and now you sit at deaths edge totally accepting of your faith and thinking only of those you love and care for. You are so naive, yet so wise and open to new things. So young yet so determined. Its not fair that you die now.

"Thank you for your kind words Celebi... but I have no option now, my body cannot sustain me any longer. I'm going to die."

Suddenly Mandel heard another voice... it was Lydia.

"I'm sorry for using you, Mandel, but you are one of my best friends..."

Mandel began to cry.

"Lydia... I forgive you! Please you have to hear me, I forgive you! Live a happy life ok! Take care of your little ones and tell them about me!... Im sorry... If you truly care about Wade the way I care about you..... then I can understand what you did... I forgive you... and I hope you can forgive me..."

Mandel didn't know if she could hear him... he jut hoped with everything he had she could.

Celebi began to speak again.

"Mandel... you are like a child to me and I love you as such. I promise you I will watch over them."

"Sob... thank you Celebi..."

A strange wave of rejuvination washed over Mandel suddenly he felt like he was being awoken. He turned around to see Celebi behind him, hunched over in pain.

"W...what are you doing?!"

"I already told you Mandel... your like a son to me... and what kind of Mother would let her son die... if she could take his place..."

"No! NO! I won't let you!"

"Silly boy... you don't have a choice"

Mandel felt his spirit begin to awaken as Celebis began to fade away.

"Take care of your friends Mandel... and live a good life."

Back at the truck Mandels body suddenly began to glow a bright green color and then began to miraculously heal of its most recent wounds, his leaves remained black and his eye remained scarred but his broken bones clicked back into place and his flesh nitted itself back together as his fur regrew over it. Then... just as soon as it started it stopped and Mandel lay as still as ever, other than his wounds you couldn't tell the difference between his two states of sleep.

Except, upon looking down at his neck, one might notice that Mandels pendant had reformed and was glowing a bright green once again.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Route 208

"Stop roaring, Arcanine! I can hear you!" said the Pokemon approaching them. "Who are you?! And what does that human want?!"

Hector looked at the Pokemon with interest. He didn't know who he was, so he assumed he was new to the PR. He spoke.

"I am Hector Arcturus, Commander of the PokeRebels, this..." He motioned at Khufu "...is General Khufu, second-in-command. The human is with us. He's an ally, you don't need to know any more for now. You can confirm with the others in the car our identities, I assure you we are who we say we are. More importantly, we've been tracking the rest of the PR down for a while. Mind if we tag along? There's a lot to discuss." Hector said, waiting for a reply from the Pokemon.

Jun stood at his side, scratching his brown hair. His hair was in a ponytail, although it was still rather messy. He had a tattoo across the side of his face, one with a strange number of symbols from a language long dead. He was dressed casually, with a brown long-sleeved shirt and a pair of brown cargo pants. He smiled politely at the Pokemon, unaware of what to say, but still trying to appear as an ally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back