• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • Abraham Soule
    Route 208
    Forest

"I am Hector Arcturus, Commander of the PokeRebels, this..is General Khufu, second-in-command. The human is with us. He's an ally, you don't need to know any more for now. You can confirm with the others in the car our identities, I assure you we are who we say we are. More importantly, we've been tracking the rest of the PR down for a while. Mind if we tag along? There's a lot to discuss." the Arcanine said. Abe had heard of the General. he was missing in action, so this Arcanine could've been a fake. With the human company, it was even more convincing that this was a trap. However, if this Arcanine really was the Commander, and that Flareon really was the General, then Abe would dishonor all of the PR by rejecting them.

Abe decided to play along, and pretend he believed him to see the outcome. If Lydia confirmed that it really was him, then there was no need to worry, however, if it was not him, he was in for some trouble.
    "Sir, I thought you were missing in action!" he said, as the Arcanine approached him. "Of course I don't mind you coming along, but please try to keep that human under restraint, we have a newborn in with us, and I'm not sure if I can trust that human." Abe replied.

He led the way to the meadow and to the car. Suddenly, a large green glow came from the Leafeon in the back seat. Abe stared at him for a moment, and saw that many of his wounds had been healed. Abe sighed in relief, and looked at Lydia. "Lydia, I know you're exhausted, but some Pokemon with a human just came along claiming that they're the Commander and General of the PR. With that human around, I'm not entirely convinced. I think you need to identify them." Abe told her, as the Arcanine and company approached the car.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Route 208
    Truck/Car

Voices from the outside disrupted her, the Zorua taking her eyes off of the Leafeon for a split second as he glowed behind her. She could recognize the low, powerful voice of her commander, as it was easily distinguishable. Abe came back to the car in confusion, "Lydia, I know your exhausted, but some pokemon with a human just came along claiming that they're the commander and general of the PR. With that human along, I'm not entirely convinced. I think you need to identify them."

Understanding the situation, it only took her a split second to instantly recognize both of them. If the human was an ally, she wouldn't hurt him. However, she would still be wary. Ironic how Hector had told them not to converse with humans, though he had a human partner himself. Lydia would have said something, but it probably wouldn't be one of her brightest ideas to judge the Arcanine so easily.

Flicking her tail around with a small smile, she motioned for the pokemon and human to join them. "Everything's fine. Come on in. We'd be glad to accompany you to…wherever your going."

Each of them stepping inside, the car was suddenly becoming increasingly crowded, space hard to find. Making room for the human, Lydia stepped aside while trying not to attack, since the urge was overwhelming. What use was the human to Hector? An answer was hard to find, and the boy himself appeared comfortable around them. Lydia couldn't treat him as an ally. Not yet, at least.

"So, what brings you here?" she asked Hector, the Zorua's eyes slightly glowing in a glare to the human next to her.

Looking down at her bag, she slowly put her paw in, reaching back out with food and stuffing it in her mouth without another word.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Route 208
    Meadow

Mandel opened his eyes.

He looked up to see a blue sky with a stream of smoke cutting across it, he turned his head to see the smoke was coming from the burnt remains of the forest. He turned his head again to see Lydia standing over him she hadn't seemed to notice his awakening yet, just a stones throw behind her was Wade, he had a small Zorua cradled up in his arms.

Mandel looked at the little Zorua, it was so small, so beautiful, it touched Mandels heart to see a new little life sitting before him. He smiled. He closed his eyes and thought of Celebi, she had saved him, but at the cost of her own life. Mandel opened his eyes again and noticed a small group of pink petals gently wafting above the truck. He noticed that an Arcanine, a human and General Khufu had entered the truck, he would focus on that at a different time, for now he had things to think about.

Mandel began to push himself upwards, he was still very weak but he was able to stand. He walked to the edge of the truck and looked out at the beautiful meadow before him, this place was pure, untouched by the war, he even saw a group of pokemon playing in a nearby lake. Mandel could feel himself begining to cry. He was so sick of all of it. The war... the humans... the messed up world itself. Would it have been better if he died? No... thats not what Celebi wanted, thats not what anyone wanted. He decided then and there he would not give up, not ever again. He would only kill if necesary and if he had to, he would do it quickly and painlessly. He would protect those he cared about with all his heart and then some, starting with the new little pokemon he saw its sibling and both their parents, he wondered if the hatchling was a boy or girl, or even what its name was.

Mandel turned to face Lydia. Looking her directly in the eyes.

"What I miss?" He asked a slight smile on his face.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Abraham Soule
    Route 208
    Meadow

As they came closer, Abe looked at Lydia, who immediately identified al o them, except the human. "Everything's fine. Come on in. We'd be glad to accompany you to…wherever your going." Lydia told them, as they came into the car. "Oh great, as if this thing isn't crowded enough for me already." Abe couldn't help thinking as they came in and got some space.

Abe eyed the human with suspicion. He looked young, and deceiving. "So, what brings you here?" said Lydia, showing the same suspicion for the human seated next to her. Abe shot her a glance, looking from her to the human, then back to her, as if telling her "You should probably get away from him."
    He picked up the unconscious Wade and the baby, depositing him in the front seat as well.
    Then, Mandel started to wake up. "Mandel." Abe said, looking at the human who was seated next to him too. Mandel took a look at the baby and asked Lydia "What's it's name?"

Abe turned his attention away from this matter and looked at the Commander of the Pokerebels. He was a fine Arcanine, indeed. "Commander, what propels you to take this human with you?" Abe asked, looking at the human, who looked totally unaware of the fact that he was around those that might kill him, as if he had no idea of the war.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • (OOC: I guess that's what comes with not paying enough attention to previous posts.)

The newcomers were obviously suspicious of the human, Jun, who had met Hector through unclear means. Although Khufu wondered why a human was associating himself with the Pokemon, he didn't doubt his motives. Other Pokemon had joined the group since then, but evidently didn't see that.

A Golurk who had joined the posse said, "Commander, what propels you to take this human with you?" Evidently he distrusted the human.

That was enough for Khufu. Looking the Golurk straight in the eyes, he snapped, "Listen, if you joined the PR and won the trust of the Commander, that would be enough for me. He's an ally, human or no, and there has to be a reason Hector trusts him. I don't care how or why the two met and joined together."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Donegal Commonwealth Capital
    The Great Hall

Archon Catherine Hasek listened to the debate over what the Donegal Commonwealth's actions should be. A general was arguing that the Donegal military should have no part in the petty rebellions of other nations, while a politician argued the Donegal military should be used to crush all the rebellions. Their arguments were amusing to listen to since they were of no real importance. The Archon had already decided the action to take so she was just listening to a futile argument for amusement. Archon Hasek had just taken the seat of power when her cousin, the previous Archon, had been murdered by a Pokemon assassin. She now had to decide the fate of some random regions that her cousin had sent minimal forces to "help." She finally stood up to speak and her elegant white dress catching the attention of the two arguing.

They sat down and she spoke with her angel like voice, "People of the Commonwealth long have we been the laughing stock of world. When pokemon tournaments were the focal point of the world ours was considered a joke due to our region's lack of pokemon variety. We asked for help and we were ignored. Frustrated we continued on, but we shifted our focus to technology, economics, and military might. When the Pokemon rebelled we were ready… we quickly crushed them and protected our people.
    Now the other regions struggle to survive because they focused their attention on strengthening their now enemies while we strengthen ourselves. The PokeRebellion has brought along many terrible things, but it has showed how much humanity has fallen since we started to depend on them to do everything.

The Commonwealth was not weakened and now we stand as alone as the last stable human region. It is not our duty to protect the other regions from themselves, and why should we help them when they would not help us? Instead of wasting resources fighting the wars of others let us focus our efforts on the advancement of mankind! From the ashes of war we will rise and usher in a Golden Age of mankind. While the other regions wallow in their stagnation the Commonwealth will reach to the stars. There will be minimal assistance to any foreign nation. All current operations will be analyzed and either discontinued or reduced."

The Archon stopped her speech and many in the crowd nodded their heads. She didn't care what happened to the other regions. It was their problem, and why should Commonwealth soldiers die to help people in regions that always mocked the Commonwealth.

-----------------

Outside Hearthome

While the Pokemon all in the car were talking there was a sudden tap on the window. Looking out of it the Pokemon could see a Porygon smiling at them on the other side. The Porygon was wearing a headset and he quickly said in an electronic voice once the window started rolling down, "I thought I knew that roar. Hector, sir Hax at your service! Sir your wounded should I radio in for help I know how to transmit radio signals it is quite amazing skill don't you think?! I can even intercept human ones too but they are usually all garbled up in some sort of code." Next to the Porygon stood a Pikachu who sighed in irritation at the Porygon trying to impress their leader. A Torchic who was right next to the Pikachu was staring at their driver side rear tire and he said loudly, "I think it's going flat." It was apparent the Torchic was paying attention to anything but the conversation going on.

The Pikachu looked at the Torchic and said while rolling her eyes, "Stop being so ADD." The Torchic and Pikachu then started to argue that the Torchic did or did not have ADD. The Porygon was getting visibly irritated at its companions, but he did his best to hold his cheerful smile.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Route 208

Meadow

"Commander, what propels you to take this human with you?" the Golurk said. Hector could see in his eyes, in all of their eyes, that Jun wasn't among their friends. He had to put their minds at ease. He realized how weird it seemed. If any of them would have brought a human, Hector would never have allowed it. Hector assumed you get some extra leeway as the Commander. Just then, Khufu spoke.

"Listen, if you joined the PR and won the trust of the Commander, that would be enough for me. He's an ally, human or no, and there has to be a reason Hector trusts him. I don't care how or why the two met and joined together."

Hector was almost tempted to smile at Khufu, but he kept his iron expression. Still, if there was anyone among the PR that he admired, it was him. Still, he felt he needed to put their minds at ease.

"Uh..." Said Jun, unsure of what to say for the moment. He scratched his head, smiling at them.

Hector spoke now. "It's all right, General. They deserve to know. This human's name is Jun. He was my partner back when the times were different, when Pokemon and humans coexisted together, before I was taken by Team Rocket. He 'died' when they took me and I became the Rocket's slave. Right now, he is with me, you don't have to trust him, but I do. He is one of us, he'll kill many humans for us. That should satisfy all of you for now. I understand it seems awkward, but Jun has been very helpful recently to me. Please, trust my judgment as Commander, as you have in the past."

Jun smiled at them.

"I tend to associate more with Pokemon anyways...haha...."

Hector looked back at them. "As for where we are going...we haven't got an exact destination yet. We were trying to find the PR members, and so we have and...." He looked at Abe and Mandel, then the Eggs and baby "...apparently a few extra. We should head somewhere secure where I can explain myself fully, and we can formulate a plan."

Hector looked at them all with weary eyes. All of them, including himself and Jun, were very weary. They obviously needed some rest, and medical attention.

"How have you all been holding up?" He asked.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • "Listen, if you joined the PR and won the trust of the Commander, that would be enough for me. He's an ally, human or no, and there has to be a reason Hector trusts him. I don't care how or why the two met and joined together." Khufu snapped when Abe asked the Commander a question. Obviously, he had too much faith in just one person, however, he was Abe's General, so Abe wouldn't do anything foolish. He just gave him a look that said "Back off," and looked at the Commander once again as he explained what happened.

"It's all right, General. They deserve to know. This human's name is Jun. He was my partner back when the times were different, when Pokemon and humans coexisted together, before I was taken by Team Rocket. He 'died' when they took me and I became the Rocket's slave. Right now, he is with me, you don't have to trust him, but I do. He is one of us, he'll kill many humans for us. That should satisfy all of you for now. I understand it seems awkward, but Jun has been very helpful recently to me. Please, trust my judgment as Commander, as you have in the past." Commander Arcturus explained. Abe did not know who or what Team Rocket was, but he figured they were one of those evil organizations that had been spoken of in the old times. Abe took a look at the human, or "Jun". It was true, he did not seem harmful, and if he tried anything he would die anyway.

"I tend to associate more with Pokemon anyways...haha...." Jun spoke. Nobody replied, they just looked at him for about half a second and turned back to the Commander.
    Suddenly, a tap came from the window. All faces were directed at a Porygon, smiling at the window. "What the h*ll?" Abe thought out loud. He looked at the thing as it said "I thought I knew that roar. Hector, sir Hax at your service! Sir your wounded should I radio in for help I know how to transmit radio signals it is quite amazing skill don't you think?! I can even intercept human ones too but they are usually all garbled up in some sort of code."
    Abe looked at it. It seemed to be a member of the PR, beside it was a Torchic and a Pikachu. "What is this, a fanfare?!" Abe thought to himself as he said to the Porygon "Don't worry. We're headed for Canalave or Jubilife, we'll all get healed. But I can't ask you to join as, this place is already crowded enough as it is." Abe said. The Pikachu and the Torchic looked like they were arguing, or at leased annoyed with each other. Abe stuck his head out of the window and saw them examining the tire. "Hey! Don't touch that." he told them.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Silence Quickslash
    Somewhere in the forest between Routes 209 and 214

Silence and Lilac walked along in silence as they went through the trees. Both wanted to end the silence but neither wanted to be the one to do it. So instead, they just continued walking. They planned to stop at Lake Valor to rest than continue on the Sunnyshore the next day. Lilac was now holding the radio just in case they happened across someone. It would look strange for a Weavile to be holding a walkie talkie.

Silence, meanwhile, was determining what would be her next move. She would have to help Mark so Lilac could have someplace safe to stay, but she couldn't just betray the PR. 'I could always just pretend to help Mark than find a way to turn things around without him knowing I'm the one who caused his plan to fail,' the Weavile thought. A small frown crept across her face. She didn't like that Lilac had the priority in her life right now, but she couldn't very well just turn on her now. That would only prove all of the girl's fears about pokemon correct.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Lilac Brown
    Somewhere in the forest between Routes 209 and 214

Lilac looked at Silence nervously out of the corner of her eye. She wanted so badly to say something but didn't know what she could say. The Weavile hadn't attacked her yet and seemed to trying to help her, though the girl couldn't figure out why. No matter how had she tried not to be she was still afraid of pokemon. Besides, she had abandoned Silence during a time when they should have stuck together. Because of that her old friend was a cold-hearted killer.​

There was the sound of footsteps coming closer. The two travelers halted and glanced at each other than both climbed into a tree as quickly as possible without making to much noise. A few moments later a group of HR soldiers marched by. 'Either they're looking for us or they're just a patrol out looking for any pokemon that are still in the area,' Lilac thought. Silence climbed down first and stealthily looked around. She signaled for Lilac after making sure the coast was clear.​

"We're close to Lake Valor," Silence hissed in a whisper. "I can smell it." True to the Weavile's word, they reached the gigantic lake as the sun was going down. Making a small shelter out of tree branches was no problem for them. They had had to make due with much worse when living on the streets. Silence lay down in the entrance of their make-shift shelter and closed her eyes.​

Lilac laid down and whispered softly, "Goodnight, Silence." before she, too, closed her eyes to rest.​

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Coffee shop

Mark was sitting up half asleep when he realized he was being spoken too. "LT you sure are dumb… but for some reason I kind of like you. My big question is why the **** are you following a 15 year old? I swear you should have done the same thing I did and leave this place when you had the chance." Varik said "Yes, I know, i'm charming when I haven't slept in days." Mark replied "That's a good question, I would prefer someone older, but work with what you have. You can't complain fighting in a guerrilla war." Mark took a sip of his coffee. He was thinking about the deal he had possibly made. If Silence had already left he would have to make the trip to find her, since he hadn't given a single detail on where his house was other than it is in sunyshore. "I'm thinking we drop a few guys along the ridge surrounding the town you will be able to get some good firing positions down into the town plus will be able to call in airstrikes from there. That will allow some softening up before the Helos get in. Just an idea though. Also ahere you want to put those two? They have range so on the ridge firing down or perhaps into the city. We got some nasty short ranged cannon shells for anti-infantry/pokemon use, but that is running a high risk of losses. Also I would think they would use those tall apartment buildings like we do… we could hit those first perhaps. I guess the question is how intact do you want the city after we retake it?" "You know, keeping the city Intact sounds pretty good, especially since it is where i was born. Anyways, i have business to attend to, if you have anymore questions, take them up with our 15 year old leader." Mark left and headed for the Repair shop. When he got there there was a blue Osprey almost completely repaired. mark walked to the front desk, asked for what he needed to sketch the heli with camo, and then walked into the back room. The lead mechanic ran up to mark, quickly saying "Your lucky you chose us to repair the osprey, anyone else would have quit. But we almost finished it, it's ready for paint and we need to take it for a test flight." Mark submitted the paper. "I'll be back in a while, I need to go look for someone." Mark said before leaving. He searched the whole city from the roofs to the street level and couldn't find Silence or Lilac anywhere. He headed back to the shop and walked up to the engineers. "You said it needed a test flight? How about to sunyshore and back, I have business there." The men nodded and began to head to there stations to haul out the Osprey, which was custom equiped with a radio system, since Mark requested it.

The propellers spun up and the Osprey dusted off around midnight with a small squad of Spec Ops soldiers for a test and training flight. Mark was standing by the door with a un-mounted night scope searching the ground for Lilac and Silence, but nothing on the ground looked out of the ordinary. The troops behind him were all talking and having a good time, listening to Born as Ghost, talking about the time before the war. The Helicopter was now reaching the DZ, the forest 7 miles away from Lake Valor. Mark walked over to the happy recruits, with a box full of parachutes and dropped them in front of the soldiers . They all grabbed one and put it on, including Mark. The back hatch lowered then a voice boomed over the radio. "We're nearing your stop, people." Mark had radioed ahead and had patrols arranged, and all the soldiers were loaded with rubber bullets. A red light now irradiated the inside of the heli. The radio sounded up again, "Green in 5-4-3-2-1. Have a nice fall boys." on one they jumped out one by one while a now green light was lighting the Ospray. They all parachuted down to the ground with no problems, other than Mark and a few others getting caught in trees. When everyone was on the ground they regrouped and Mark laid down there objective. "Welcome to your first training mission, hopefully we will all learn something. Our goal is to get to Lake Valor without being spotted for evac, I want Silencers on at all times. And NO headshots, no exceptions." He signaled them to move and the Operation began. They headed through the darkened forest shooting down any patrols that strayed too close and avoiding the others. Within a couple hours, the team had made it to the body of water, but tripped a tripwire. "Go! don't stop. Sergeant, flare." Mark said over the radio, which was on a private channel. A man ran out from the group and planted a red signal flare, then ran back to the group. "Lieutenant, whats that?" one of the soldiers asked pointing to stick building. "That, that is a the home of one of the three little piggies, I'll go check it out, hold down the LZ." Mark ran over and found his future house guest and picked them up and brought them over to the LZ one by one, hopefully without waking them up, even though the helicopter would do that. All of the Spec Ops team's radios said "Alright, I'm coming in. E.T.A Two minutes." as the pilot of the osprey made his approach. As he said that, all the patrols came out of the forest in response to the tripped tripwire and was easily mowed down. The Osprey landed as more of the fake army came out of the tree line. Mark put Silence and Lilac inside and then the rest of the squad piled in. The helicopter took off as quickly as it could, Mark picked up the radio in the cockpit which was on the patrol's channel and said "Thanks for your help." The reply was "Anything to get the new Spec Ops team up." A little bit of suck up, but whatever. Mark walked out to his team and it was obvious they wanted revenge for Jubilife and Oreburgh, and planned to extract it on the pokemon and 'Pokemon sympathizer'. "Touch either of them and I'll count it as mutiny, now take your seats." Mark said in a stern voice. All the soldier went back to partying in the back. Mark sat down in the first open place he could find and tried to fight off the urge to sleep.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Varik looked a little angry as the LT dismissed himself for some stupid reason. He shook his head and muttered under his breath as he looked at the map again. An hour and a half later Varik received a radio call from his wingmate Angel, "Captain… you're going to want to hear this…"

Angel then played the new Archon's speech over the phone. Cursing under his breathe Varik said, "We are going to be recalled… We need to push up our deadline for the attack. I will see if the HR can get a force together quickly and is willing to cooperate on short notice."

"Sir we already received the orders… we leave tomorrow at 0900 they are already packing up our support… Captain I already have the squadron on standby and the Reavers should be landing on your airfield soon. We are not leaving this **** island without doing some damage," replied Angel who had predicted Varik's reaction.

"Good job Angel… If the HR decides they don't want to cooperate… then screw them," said Varik as he rushed to come up with an alternative plan. He selected the frequency the LT had given him and said, "LT time line has been moved up… Donegal leadership change of heart we are going to be leaving soon. The Suicide Kings will strike tonight at 2200… with or without you. I warn you if you're not with us we will do things OUR way."
    Varik looked at the town and then muttered… "Without ground support the best option would be the Surt approach."

Meanwhile…

A Donegal heavy transport plane flew toward Hearthome. The Donegal pilot saw the burning forest in front of him, and it was close to the town he was suppose to land at. Looking at his navigator he said, "That doesn't look good… Plan for a drop... I'm not risking our lives if I'm going home tomorrow." The navigator nodded in agreement and quickly came up with a drop plan for the two air droppable tanks and the six Donegal troops, who were suppose to just assist the HR soldiers in quickly learning the weapon systems.

-- 2 minutes and 34 seconds later --

"Green light, Go go go!" screamed the Donegal paratrooper up front as he jumped out of the transport. Behind him four more paratroopers and two jump tanks exited the aircraft. The four troops deployed their parachutes at the last possible second and the two Reavers ignited their jump rocket pods on their legs to slow their descent. Within a few minutes they all landed safety on the ground. They quickly split up with two paratroopers jumping on each of the four legged walkers for quicker transportation. The walkers split up and went to secure the area and investigate the fire.

One walker crested a hill overlooking the Pokemon in the car the soldiers jumped off and started to advance forward while the 105 cannon swung toward the car and took aim…

All of a sudden there was an explosion that shook the car just off to right side. Shrapnel destroyed the windows showering the pokemon inside with glass. One piece of fragmented metal almost completely penetrated the door had the explosion been an inch closer it might have. The Pikachu and Torchic instantly ran toward the nearby forest for cover while the Porygon yelled, "Get out of here I'll hold them off as long as I can!" He then started toward the walker and soldiers who were standing at a distance well out of range of the pokemon's attacks.

The cannon's auto reloaded had been jarred during the drop and the cannon had jammed, but it was built to un jam itself. The soldiers took aim at the advancing Porygon and started to fire on it to buy the walker time to un jam its cannon.

Hax charged forward knowing he was charging to his death. He started to charge his Hyper beam. Stopping just in range to fire on the human machine the human soldier's fire hit him several times but he stayed focused… "I can do this… for the Pokemon rebellion," screamed the Porygon as he started to unleash his attack, but it was a split second too late. A massive explosion erupted where the Porygon had once stood leaving nothing but a shallow crater and a few remains. The walker had hit him dead on, and now its cannon rotated to fire on the car once again.

(( the jam and the Porygon bought you precious seconds… use them wisely I would recommend NOT charging the Ravager in the car… this is suppose to get things moving again not start another petty fight))

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Silence Quickslash
    In Mark's Osprey

Silence was awoken by a loud whirring sound. She cracked an eye open and looked around lazily before closing it again. Hardly a second passed before she realized just what she had seen and her eyes snapped wide open. She jumped up and raised her claws up in an offensive position. Than logic hit her as she remembered she didn't know how to control any sort of flying contraption. That meant if she killed the humans on board she would more than likely end up killing herself and Lilac as well. Silence sat down next to her still sleeping companion and took to glaring at Mark instead. She didn't mind the ride, she just hated that there were so many humans with them.
    Lilac Brown
    In Mark's Osprey

The first thing Lilac noticed was the loud whirring sound. The second was a Weavile with a very irritated look on it's face, namely Silence. Lilac looked around and spotted the human who had made a bargain with Silence. She didn't know his name but she was sure she'd find it out soon enough. Looking up at him, she asked, "How did we get here?" She was much more relaxed than Silence, probably because she was a human and therefore at less risk of getting killed.

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    En route to Sunyshore

Mark had dozed off when Lilac woke him up with a question. "How did we get here?" she asked "Hmm. Oh, you two are awake. I found you two and brought you on my fine helichopper." He yawned and stood up, walking past his squad, who all stopped what they were doing and paid full attention to Mark, He waved them off and they went back to talking among themselves. The back hatch was still down and Mark could see the end of the trees and the start of buildings. The helicopter started It's decent to a makeshift landing pad. Mark walked back over to Silence and Lilac and flung open the nearby door. When the Osprey landed, the soldiers filed out the back in a neat line. "After you two." Mark said as he directed the two to the door. Mark walked over to the pilot. "Be back here at 10am tomorrow." he said before leaving the helicopter. The heli lifted off to Hearthome to finish minor un-important repairs and upgrades. He walked over to Silence, saying "Stick very close, or you might get shot by someone. Now please follow me you two." He started off for his condo, which he hasn't even had time too fully explore.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Silence Quickslash
    In Mark's Osprey

"Hmm. Oh, you two are awake. I found you two and brought you on my fine helichopper," Mark said. It wasn't much longer before the helicopter landed. "After you two," Mark said than went to say something to the pilot before coming out behind Lilac and Silence. The heli took off, no doubt to go back to Hearthome. "Stick very close, or you might get shot by someone. Now please follow me you two," Mark ordered. Silence huffed and followed, not really having much of a choice. The only reason she was even here was to make sure Lilac was safe, than she would be on her way. Well, after she figured out a way to help Mark kill Rumble without actually killing him. How is that even possible, you ask? She has no idea.

Lilac Brown
    Sunnyshore City

Lilac decided she liked Sunnyshore. It was so nice with the ocean breeze flowing through the city. But she couldn't let that distract her. She had to be on alert. When people saw the Weavile with Mark and Lilac, they either stared, shouted insults, or cowered in some hiding place somewhere. Lilac could tell that it was taking all of Silence's self control not to lash out at every human they passed. Hesitantly, the girl reached out and put her hand on the blue-feathered Weavile's shoulder. Silence raised her claws to slash whoever was touching her but froze when she saw who it was. They stared at each other for a moment before Silence shook off Lilac's hand and ran to catch up with Mark. Lilac sighed and went after them as well.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Mandel
    Route 208
    Speeding towards Eterna

The shrapnel burst through the windows catching everyone by surprise. It sliced into Mandels front right paw.

"Arceus Damn it can I not go five minutes without getting hurt!" He shouted.

Mandel looked out the window to see one of the nearby pokemon, a porygon, flying towards a group of soldiers advancing on them Mandel met his eyes for a split second, when suddenly an explosion destroyed the man-made pokemon. The brave porygon had bought them some time.

"Abe Drive!" Mandel cried to his friend.

The car was kicked into gear and began speeding away.

"We have to get to Eterna city! Its the safest place for now with Hearthome having the bulk of the army!"

Mandel looked out the window to see that the soldiers were following them in one of their machines, a strange car-like machine. It began to fire explosives. Mandel was thrown left and right as the car swerved away from the bombs. Mandel looked up to see a sunroof.

"Cmon!" He cried, he then jumped up onto the roof of the car through the sunroof.

"We have to take that thing out, or we'll never get away!" He crouched down and held his hand down through the sunroof to whoever would join him in taking down the machine.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Wade
    Route 208
    Truck

After some rest, Wade's eyes were finally able to open. He had been rather unconscious since the fire, and he had no idea what had happened after that. Looking around, he found himself on a truck, together with some other Pokemon. Lydia was there with him, and he sighed in relief. She was alright. And she was retrieving something. Was that...an egg? Opening his eyes wider in order to see clearly, he gasped. It really was an egg! Whose? Then Wade glanced at Lydia's expression - a little warm smile on her face, and it hit him. It was theirs. To his surprise, she was holding a small black and brownish ball of fur, and the ball seemed to be wriggling. Walking closer, Wade couldn't help smiling. It was a baby Zorua, a boy, his eyes closed, his paws so little it was awfully cute. It yawned, and Wade 'awww'ed out loud, sitting down as he reached for the baby with his front paws.

"He's yours," she whispered out with gentle eyes, the baby pokemon immediately snuggling into the Umbreon's warm fur. Wade smiled at Lydia, then stroke the little boy's fur gently with his paws. It was his child. His and Lydia's. And thinking about that made him cheerful and proud. The baby purred in his sleep, and Wade continued to hug him in his arms, holding him gently in his sleep.

Just then there was a large explosion, shrapnel bursting through the windows, nearly hitting the baby in Wade's arms. "CAN WE GET SOME PEACE AROUND HERE?!" Wade growled. With the baby, things would be harder to handle, and Wade had to do everything carefully as he didn't want to hurt the baby in the process. Mandel shouted, and Abe accelerated as hard as he could up front. A porygon exploded just to buy them time, but it wasn't enough.

"Cmon!" Mandel cried, he then jumped up onto the roof of the car through the sunroof.

"We have to take that thing out, or we'll never get away!" He crouched down and held his hand down through the sunroof to whoever would join him in taking down the machine. Mandel was right. If they won't destroy it, the thing would keep chasing them until they're burned down. Looking at the baby, Wade moved towards Lydia and placed him into her arms.

"Lydia stay here, I'll have to fight. Take care of the baby!" Wade told her, reaching for Mandel's hand, "You're in worse condition than I am, so take care!"

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Rumble
    Snowpoint Region

The scene was repeating itself, Rumble found himself blaming luck's terrible irony; everything around the stolen car was covered in snow, the psychic Pokemon getting out of the car furiously, slamming the door. The vehicle was stuck in the snow again. Deja vu, thought Rumble while levitating away. His flamethrower licked the tank igniting it, blowing up the Celica.

Under normal circumstances, Rumble could take the cold. But now he was hurt, he was still slighty bleeding and his movements and breath were slower than ever, with the snow pushing him back. Even the wind was againist him, he had lost navigation and time senses, just walked forward to the endless nothing, with his mind frozen.

The lonely figure collapsed on the icy ground in the middle of nowhere, snow slowly covering his body.

Giving up.. is the easy way out. It's out of question.

Rumble wouldn't give up, but he just could not walk any farther. He couldn't remember the last time he was in such bad condition. His gel was protecting him from the cold, but the exhaustion from inside was overwhelming him. The psychotic genius needed some sleep and a few days off.
    A maniac like Rumble wouldn't give up so easily. After a brief moment of meditation, he got up with eyes reflecting determination. He convinced himself his laboratory wasn't far.
    Rumble saw the hill he once blew up, the titanium door he made in the rock. He approached the door slowly, he blinked his tired eyes in surprise and relief.
    The password was his birthday, 14/9/07; the buttons of the small security device he had installed in the door were pressed by an invisible hand, the hand of telepathy. Rumble refused to press them with his own gel hands, even if it meant using the bit of power he had been saving.

The psychic Pokemon was way too tired to notice that someone had infiltrated his laboratory. Normally, his senses would warn him and adrenaline would boom in his veins, but not now. He only noticed the intruder after the lambs lighted up the small room with steel walls carved inside the cave he created with explosives.
    Rumble blinked again to ensure he wasn't dreaming - what his tired eyes first saw was a version of himself, only in blue colors. Among the countless devices, gadgets, weapons and tools that were made inside that lab by Rumble, was standing another female Reuniclus, a shiny one. Inside her gel, there were crystals instead of the usual Reuniclus' parts. Rumble's dark amber eyes widened in surprise as he looked up inside the crystal blue eyes of what appeared to be his opponent.

"What the heck?" Muttered Rumble before she could speak. She had a priceless expression on her face, making him forget he was heavily injured and that he looked like a ravaged leftover of the war.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • (OOC: STINGRAY! STOP SENDING F**KING HUMANS AFTER US! ARGH!)

Abraham Soule
    Route 208
    Meadow

Suddenly, a huge explosion came from the car's right. Abe, "Hax" as he was called, Lydia and everyone else turned to see shrapnel practically charging at them. "Everybody get down!" Abe exclaimed as the shrapnel came in through the shattered windows. The pieces practically bounced off of Abe, but the others were very hurt. Just then, the Porygon charged at the humans, who were coming to the car. Another explosion destroyed the digital Pokemon.
    "CAN WE GET SOME PEACE AROUND HERE?!" came a cry, and Abe realized that the Umbreon had awakened. "Abe, drive!" came a cry from Mandel. "Couldn't agree more with either of you!" Abe shouted, pushing the pedal hard, sending everyone flying back.

"We have to get to Eterna city! Its the safest place for now with Hearthome having the bulk of the army!" Mandel said. Just then, he added; "We have to take that thing out, or we'll never get away!" he cried. "You're right!" Abe shouted, getting frustrated.
    "Lydia stay here, I'll have to fight. Take care of the baby!" he said, he then turned to the Leafeon, "You're in worse condition than I am, so take care!" and with that, he jumped out of the car. To be honest, the Umbreon and Abe were the ones in the best condition. But Abe couldn't leave Lydia in this state. As he kept driving, Abe looked through the shattered mirror to see the new father and the injured Leafeon standing up to the big machine thing all on their own. "Well, isn't someone going to f**king help them?! I have to stay here!" he exclaimed, hoping someone besides the injured would reply. However, before saying anymore, he turned to Lydia. "Also," he said, pointing a finger to her, "You're not going anywhere. You're injured, tired and a mother."

Abe did not know the way to Eterna City, but he knew he had to get away from these machines. He pushed the pedal with the most force the thing could take. Unfortunately, the fuel meter wasn't looking too good. The car wouldn't take them another kilometre before breaking down. "Everybody get ready. I think we're going to have to start walking soon." Abe said to everyone who was still left in the car.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Route 208

Hector saw the machine behind them. They had to make as much distance between them and the machine as possible. Hector began speaking, when a shrapnel hit.

"We should honor that Porygon's last requ-" Hector never finished the sentence as it hit. They had to get out of here. Suddenly, Wade shouted out.

"CAN WE GET SOME PEACE AROUND HERE?!" Hector looked over him. He had a son now. When did he...? He looked at Lydia. Those two...Hector stopped his thinking as a Leafeon with the group, one of the Pokemon Hector didn't know went on the sunroof. Wade followed. Jun started to go as well, but Hector pulled him back.

"No, you stay here. We can't let the humans see you now. I have a job for you later." Jun began to protest, but fell back into his seat. Hector went up and joined the two others on the sunroof. He looked at Wade and the Leafeon, and nodded at them. He then sucked in a deep breath, and launched a flamethrower at the machine, as well as the plains around. He encircled, and cut off the humans from the Pokemon. Hopefully, they wouldn't pursue, and they could make their way to Eterna through the cover of smoke and flames.

Jun heard Abe say from inside the car,

"Everybody get ready. I think we're going to have to start walking soon." He grabbed his backpack, and his gun, ready to make their transition to running once the car would stop.

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Sunyshore
    Streets

People weren't happy with a pokemon walking around the city freely. Mark felt the need to keep his smg out, just in case things turned bad, plus it deterred idiots from running up. Eventually the people stopped, satisfied with there insults and went inside or continued with what they came out to do. Mark led them to his condo, then went next door to his friend Jorge's condo and knocked on it. Jorge opened the door. "Key?" Mark asked, Jorge walked back into his home and got the key then gave it to Mark. He walked over to Lilac and handed her the key "Lilac, It is very important you don't loose this key." he said to the teen and unlocked the door with his own key. All three of them walked in. Mark finished exploring the pretty large condo. There was more than enough beds for everyone, and they were all memory foam. This place was way better than his old sh*tty apartment. Mark went to the kitchen and grabbed a drink out of the fridge, a soda can came out. He was hoping for a beer but whatever, he walked out to the balcony and sat down on a chair. Vargas looked back and waved out Silence, he needed to talk to her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back