• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do pkmn do in there pokeball?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
  • I think that Pokemon sleep so they can have their strength when it's time to battle.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • i saw 1 eppasode on tv where at the end ash recaled bulbasaur and bulba was just sittingthere waiting to be sent out into battle

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
  • I think they have their own little peace of paradice in the pokeball. no, it was made by humans, could that be possible? XD really though, I think they either just sleep, or wait for the call to battle

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Same here, I also always thought that inside a pokeball is a bed and some hyper potions...hehe...

~MysticGrandpaGohan~

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I think once a pokemon is in the pokeball, the pokeball starts to make the pokemon's natural Habitat.

Mankey- Mountain Hab.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Firemaker said:
    I think once a pokemon is in the pokeball, the pokeball starts to make the pokemon's natural Habitat.

Mankey- Mountain Hab.
    That's interesting--that's a cool answer!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I saw a comercial once on Kids WB of ash getting sucked into a pokeball. It had palm trees and a pile of socks which were all of Ash's missing socks :laugh:. But I think that the pokemon are just cozy inside...like being curled up in a blanket or something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    well, at first, they try to get out, but then they realized it was futile, so now they just sit their, hoping to be released again.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • Not always..
    I honestly like the natural habitat idea. Sometimes we may sleep..but oftentimes we might sit in ther....possibly tapping the pokeball thingy to let u know were still there.

Some sort of holodeck technology..maybe..

Steelman90

Legendary Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2004
    I think it is just resting inside the pokeball....i tink <---(think)

SKainuiG

Nomel Holds a Numel Berry
    Years
  • MysticGrandpaGohan said:
    Same here, I also always thought that inside a pokeball is a bed and some hyper potions...hehe...

~MysticGrandpaGohan~
    How could that be possible. That'd mean they heal when they come back pretty much, and the only way I know of healing when they come back is the ability natural cure.

I used to think there'd be a tredmil in there or something because they need their exercise. I mean a little animal shoved in a little ball... The only time I think my pokemon get fed is when they eat berries, have something out of the vending machine, or when they go to the pokecenter. I just don't know because I don't see any places to buy food in the world for humans or pokemon... which is weird... unless they eat some of the opponent... BITE!

-SKainuiG

SKainuiG

Nomel Holds a Numel Berry
    Years
  • SPon11 said:
    I have to agree with you. But the treadmill thing...I don't think so...they must be resting...
    Yeah, I really don't think there is a treadmill, but maybe something similar like some dumbells... I mean how do they work out and get their exercize. Being cooped up in a small room that can fit into your pocket isn't my idea of fun... They're like Genies when you think about it, just it's a ball not a bottle. So they probably have some poke food to live, not heal, and some pillows like a bed or something. Now it's probably not the best accomidations in the junker balls. I mean they try to escape right? So the master ball must be like the perfect most comfortable set up. Nice interior, good lighting, soft bed, delicious fruit, etc... So maybe they aren't exactly forced into the balls... that's actually kind of intresting when I think about it. That would make them perfer to stay with you, cause they don't have to hunt for food, just fight and grow stronger. I think that might be how it works... but then again I saw a picture of a pokemon in a pokeball and the top was invisible so it showed the pokemon filling the ball completely, just standing waiting to be set free. So then maybe the trainer threatens the pokemon to be locked up for a long time if they don't fight well or try to escape... Who knows?

-SKainuiG (Man, how do my posts always get so long...)

Back