• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do pkmn do in there pokeball?

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    this is the greatest post of all time i have always wondered that but i never posted, it think they sleep, thats all they really can do i guess.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    Mr. Master, sir.

I was stating that in correspondane to my comment that a human actually understands how the darn thing works.

In most cases energy/data is not actually alive...so living things that are turned into energy/data technically go into a form of stasis.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    i offically stopped decaring myself human after i was assimulated by the Kalon.. Now my genetics..and whatever is happening to them (Darn CIA) is attempting to reverse the assimulation..and i guess turn me into something else.. (Genetic Resequencing..But i like the psychic powers that it gave me...tooo bad i have no control of the telepathy..)

(No sign of telekensis yet..)

(I have seen this resequencing done...and i ran a similar experiment..)

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    (plays along)Wow, that' amazing!
    I have a question, if pokemon sleep in their pokeball...how do they look wide awake and ready for battle when they come out? Well, except for Charizard who got out of his pokeball sleeping :p.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    how else do u expect to be able to transfer the things online??

**oo well its official..humans dont make any sense**

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 39
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    the only thing is, man must have created all Pokemon for that theory to work. you can't take a living animal, and force it to exchange matter into data which you can exchange back to complete matter. and the only completely man made Pokemon was Porygon and Porygon2. so you would be right, but only if man created Pokemon.

but the theory is really cool. it all makes you think.

i think they dream. and i don't think they age while being in a Pokeball.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    apparently noones heard of matter anti-matter reactors (the technology behind the transporters in Star Trek)

Data stasis is almost like a sleep...and it may be correct in stating that they dont age in there.

(why did I say "they" when "we" are all alike..)

my humanity was extremly short lived

(and yes..thanks to the Aquillian renegades..humans DO have the chance to so such things.. **looks at cameras revealing genetic labs in an old school building** see what i mean??)

Makoto

Years
    i understand..... and i thought it was just virtualization and materialization like in Code Lyoko... and if that's true, it would explain why pokemon turn to red light when they enter a pokeball and why a beam of red light(laser) can bring them back in and(rambles on for an hour).....

Years
    Star said:
    I think that Pokemon sleep so they can have their strength when it's time to battle.
    Its a personilized room for the pokemon depending on its type like a :9: would have a pool and the better the pokebal the better the luxury

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    They are just in stasis. They don't rest or sleep, otherwise there would be almost no need for Pokemon Centers.

And if anything else goes on in them, it's their business and not mine... Too much information...

An interesting question would be, What if Ash does a Critical Miss and accidentally traps Brock, or someone else in one?? What would happen then??

Brock! I choose you!! Heh heh...

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I think it's like a mini hybernation, that or like being asleep, where you remember nothing since you were returned. who knows?!

Back