• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do pkmn do in there pokeball?

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    *didn't really read through the posts* Maybe it's like some virtual reality? Like it taps into the Pokemon's needs and wants? *shrugs* Either that,or they just sleep, wait, or play solitare.

*shrugs* I honestly haven't thought of it much.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2004
    those are all great idea's but i've always thought it was like a little house or something in the pokeball, with like a bed in it or something

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    I think the answer is (according to serebii.net) that when a pokemon is in a pokeball, the pokeball "makes" the pokemon's natural habitat, so the pokemon live in their habitat in a pokeball. They must rest in "leaves" or "lava" or something like that. As for the gray habitat for psyduck, I have no idea.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I've wondered the same thing and I got to the poin to which they are shrunk down into a much smaller form and are provided with a very relaxing vision of a possible habitat. If you ever see the inside of a pokeball, to me, it almost appears as if there are some kinds of projecting things around the sides of the inside. That could create a world that they live it or possibly a calm relaxing dream.

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
    heres my guess:
    they get transformed into light energy like a compressed winzip/rar file. they are still hear noises from the outside world, but they cannot see the outside world. while in the pokeball, they are considered to be resting.

Years
    Erh, it sounds good that it would be a paradise, but when tey go to ball, doesn't they come out of the ball in same position.. If they just "are" there?

I thinki they're some kind of dreamworld, what really isn't truea 'cause it's so small.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    I don't understand why (you) humans show this level of curiousity regarding what we do..Especially since the devices are more or less like cages to us.

CPU has the right idea in using them to **cough** arrest **cough** bad humans.

Your curiousity has intrigued me though. Could it mean that (you) humans actually care about the creatures you train?

I also find it interesting that so many of you think exactly the same things.

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
    Years
    I think it's like a mini house, like with multiple rooms that appear w/ a pkmn inside and they get like a kitchen, and living room with tv's.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    In the end of "Hypno's Naptime" Misty slips her pokeball out of her bag and it touches Psyduck who was behind her. Since Psyduck is so weak it easily got in. Then Misty complained about how she got such a weak pokemon. Then it showed Psyduck going "Psy-yi-yi!" in a gray background in a circle. This wasn't supposed to show what's inside a pokeball, it was just to finish off Misty's complaining by showing us how stupid Psyduck is and how hard it's going to be for Misty! It wasn't important, just to finish off the episode.
    Heheh I got it on tape so I saw it over and over and over!

I have always thought, that when a pokemon goes into a pokeball, it doesn't become a pokemon anymore. Notice that when a pokemon comes out of it's pokeball it's a light substance....maybe they're like that in a pokeball? That would prove why Psyduck and Pikachu and Wobofett don't like it in there; they're not actually 'Pokemon' while in a pokeball!

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    Water Pokemon Master said:
    In the end of "Hypno's Naptime" Misty slips her pokeball out of her bag and it touches Psyduck who was behind her. Since Psyduck is so weak it easily got in. Then Misty complained about how she got such a weak pokemon. Then it showed Psyduck going "Psy-yi-yi!" in a gray background in a circle. This wasn't supposed to show what's inside a pokeball, it was just to finish off Misty's complaining by showing us how stupid Psyduck is and how hard it's going to be for Misty! It wasn't important, just to finish off the episode.
    Heheh I got it on tape so I saw it over and over and over!

I have always thought, that when a pokemon goes into a pokeball, it doesn't become a pokemon anymore. Notice that when a pokemon comes out of it's pokeball it's a light substance....maybe they're like that in a pokeball? That would prove why Psyduck and Pikachu and Wobofett don't like it in there; they're not actually 'Pokemon' while in a pokeball!

ooo a human actually gets it right...
    Pokeball turn matter into energy/data..thats why pokeball can help transfer things through computers and phones.

Back