• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many times have you been rick roll'd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
Years
  • rick roll'd
    man it sucks when it happens to me
    but when its others its pretty funny

i've been rick roll'd about:
    247 times
    and it gets worse im starting to like the song!

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • Not once. Yeah, it has never happened to me, not even once. I had to go to Youtube to see the song myself to know what everyone's talking about.

Maybe it's because I never go to places where I'd be liable to be rickroll'd...

Ceilidh

<3
    Years
  • About 3-4 times.

One was obvious yet I STILL clicked the damn link =)) my friend sent me one the other day, and the other two times was when I was just browsing youtube.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • yeah if walked right into rick rolls all the time!
    it really sucked when ssbb was still coming out and sonic wasn't in. god i dont know how many times i got rick roll'd
    but still click the link

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • I didn't know what you were talking about untill I saw that link you posted. I mean it's like you see this awesome looking vid, you click on it, and you get that crud. The first time it happened to me was when I saw what looked like trailer for Jurassic Park 4, and it was this crud. ):[

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Five times too many. I thought the fad was over as I hadn't been Rick Roll'd in weeks, then just yesterday I clicked a link and BAM! My Firefox goes on a rampage, my computer just can't take it as I also had both Photoshop and Illustrator open so it crashes. And I cried myself to sleep.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I tried to rickroll people in a blog entry, but I'm wise enough to check the urls of Blazichu's links... unlike someone, so never.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I've only been rick rolled one time. And heck, was that link damn weird @~@'.

All of a sudden, I hold interest in this "Rick Roll"...

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Many times. D:

Once I here that first note, I quickly exit the page and pretend like nothing happened. And no, it isn't funny at all. I mean, even if I was to do it to somebody else I wouldn't think its funny, just... strange...

okay then your one of those special people who need to congradulated by going to this link that will honor you by not getting rick roll'd im serious!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
    so click this link to claim your prize!

I see what you did there. >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back