• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many times have you been rick roll'd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    It's happened to me a couple of times. I'm also guilty of doing it to others, too. I don't mind too much, it's actually a decent song, lol. Though Rick really needs to learn how to dance.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Once. It was really random at the time. And it was so pathetic, because the link even said 'Rickrolled'.
    Rofail

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    XD how many times have i been RickRoll'd...I go watch the song and gawk at Ricks insane moves sometimes, But long story short: Yes. Yes i have.

What about the Barack roll? XD

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    But actually, there's something that someone made to stop people from being rickrolled.
    It's got down every rickroll youtube link and it's called the Anti-Rickroller. It's a firefox add-on.
    Oh... mah god. T_T I fell for that.

I've been rickrolled a lot...? Every time. Even when I know it's a rickroll I still click on it. Yay?

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
    Countless times. I've learnt to look what a link is before I click it. (I'm looking at you, Chibi-chan!) Yeah, I've been Barack Roll'd too. And Kip Roll'd. Did anyone get Rick Roll'd on YouTube last April Fool's when all the featured videos linked to it?

Last edited:

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    yes yes i did on april fools day
    i've also been barack roll'd
    and i've even been McCain roll'd
    speaking of rick roll'd i just rick roll'd someone they should be here any minute now

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Probably in the twenties. The YouTube users like to put pictures of Family Guy into the video, but then play the song. It's pretty stupid though.

I've only been rick roll'd twice from just randomly clicking links. Trolls tended to like doing that about a year ago.

Years
    Anything involving full episodes of Family Guy is an automatic rick roll (or, something else stupid). Only affiliates of FOX like Hulu.com are allowed to post entire episodes of their shows (and even small clips can sometimes apply as well). Anybody else who does it will have the videos taken down.

Of course, rick roll'd stuff manages to stay up.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I assume it only counts when you go into it by surprise. If that's the case, then never. A friend of mine told me what it was before I clicked the link.

Otherwise, I've purposely checked a link about 3-4 times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back