• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many times have you been rick roll'd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have never been rick roll'd. I have done it to a few people in school or when I am bored at home but so far no body has been able to get me.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ughh, ive been Rick Roll'd so many times its not even funny anymore T__T (was it ever lol ?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Less than five, although I do not know the exact number. Ironically, I was Rick Roll'd earlier today by clicking on a YouTube video showing a picture of Rick Astley's face entitled "Rick Astley discusses his view on Rick Rolling" or something alone those lines. Of course, I should have expected what was coming but, sadly, I was not.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    I've been goatse'd more than I've been rickroll'd. But still, I'd say somewhere in the hundreds. It's a lot. Too much, in fact.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I've been Rick Roll'd twice, I believe. Once on Youtube, once by Nica. x_x

Years
    Toooooo many times, sadly. : [

My friend even rick roll'd me at lunch once. =.=; I walked into the room, and outta NOWHERE he started to sing the goddamn song and dance to it. God, it was horrible...

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Surprisingly, only twice. Heh, it was certainly amusing. =)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    I recently got rick roll'd while trying to listen to the new Green Day songs on YouTube. Ah, copyright issues...how I love you so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back