• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Hello. I wanna join. I'm playing kybldmstr's hack now. All legendarys are cathable in the first town...^_^. I Love KH!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • welcome aboard!thanks for playin my hack.who doesnt love kh?really who doesnt cause i shall ELIMANATE you!lol.anyways wann thanks y'all for joinin.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • Man Im gonna check out your hack now, or asap!

Err how do you get to play it, or should I say, your sig says the demo is released, so would I be able to play it, If i can, gimme the link!!

Please...

Last edited:

HereticSteel

Years
  • Err 2K4, how do you get to play it, do you know? That was probably a stupid question but used to asking stuff like that!

HereticSteel

Years
  • Yeah, how do you play the demo, thats what I was asking really...

I might try a hack, if I do Imm gonna need alot of help and advice right?

Ive never done one before but theres a first time for everything right?

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
  • right about the first time for everything all you have to do to play the hack is get the rom get out an ips patcher(Lips an ips patcher comes with elite map) than double click on your patch (if you have Lips correctly)It sould bring up a search thing then find your rom and confirm and that is it.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • sorry i haven posted in so long.yea my demo is short.you went wonderin beyond memory path didnt ya 2k4?i forgot to take it out.oh well.also i wanted to post here it was my bday on the 29th!happy late bday for me!:D

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
  • I made an animation of kingdom hearts rate it
    u2f5x

Last edited:

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • thats good.what program do you use for animation?im finaly workin on my hack now.ive been just slacking off.i was getting really tired.i had my birthday party yesterday.i forgot to rate um 9.5/10.nice animations in sig as well.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • oh.gotta try it.anyways i finally got com.actually i got it on the release date.another thing is that i came so early that i was the first one to get it where i live!that makes me happy!com is so fun.my rom was boring cuz it kept freezin.so anybody else get com if yes where are you im at monstro and halloweentown.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • wonderland eh.now im at atlantica like 7th floor and soras like lv25 with 240 hp and 430cp.i cant believe sora thought that namine girl made the lucky charm that kairi made for him.im so angry at sora.he said he would remember kairi but he didnt.why sora why!:(stupid organization you will perish beneath soras forgetful keybladey wrath!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back