• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    *Jumps up and Down*YAY!!!!KINGDOM HEARTS!This is the kh club!for all you fans of what else kh!cause it rules!note click my who i really am in my sig to learn about me.i have made some little things to show you are a member of this club.theyre little keyblades.if anyone else wants to make some go ahead.i love kh!anyways funny thing.im so dumb i dont know how to add pics in my sig.i can add other peoples pics but not my own.*feels soo dumb*could anyone tell me?*feels even dumber*thanks for joinin if you do.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Ill join, cuz I got KH cant wait for KH 2.

If you wanna get your images into your sig then go to www.photobucket.com

get an account and upload your pictures If they are downsized then click on them when the image appears, right click, properties and then copy and paste what is next to 'URL' eg.(not a link so dont click) https://img.photobucket.com/v583/Mydoc..... and paste it into your sig, then click on the little picture of mountains and sun in the toolbar above. Go prieview sig and if its not there its your fault, and if it is there than click on 'save signature'

HereticSteel

Years
    You might want to PM kybldmstr cuz this was on like the third page until I posted on it but if you PM him hell know its back up!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I wanna join! Kingdom Hearts is the best game ever! I can't wait till Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II!

HereticSteel

Years
    Like I said before PM kybldmstr then this club will really be up and running!

hehe I started a new game on KH like ten minutes ago and Im allready at traverse town!(my memory card got wiped by some unknown species called a brother)

HereticSteel

Years
    He probably hasnt been on for a while or something, and he might have gone away or brocken his arm/wrist or something and cant type! He hasnt replied to my pm either!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    sorry guys!ive been at my 6th grade trip to sonora.it was 3 days.it was fun anyways you can all join!oh and danzo and pokemon01 im gonna reply back after this post k?thanks for telling me how to get pics in sig.:D

HereticSteel

Years
    Hehe cool! we got the founder back, shall we now think about some KH topics?

I started again and I cant beat the giantic dog that hadeas owns and I cant beat clayton on his chameleon, can anyone help me?

Oh yeah Im gonna make a fan club banner if thats allright!

HereticSteel

Years
    where can I get the equipment from Ive tryed traverse town and alices world is justtoo weird to complete!

(oh yeah can I be co-founder as I was the second one to post???...please...)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well I guess I will track in right behind Kevin and join.
    Kingdom Hearts is a great game and now I can't wait till KH: CoM and KH2 comes out.
    Why wait for Chain of Memories? I'm playing it now >:3 Though the text is kind of hard to read if you catch my drift...

Oh and, yeah I join, I guess...

LittleFascistPanties said:
    Being the all-knowing-one about KH, I think I have a certain personal obligation to join this club XD

*joins and runs*
    Ok, this is on! I DEMAND A CONTEST! I AM THE KINGDOM HEARTS MASTER OF POKEMON COMMUNITY AND I WILL PROVE IT!
    *Disappeared starts playing in the background*
    ^if you don't know what song that is, you lose =P

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Shadow said:
    Ok, this is on! I DEMAND A CONTEST! I AM THE KINGDOM HEARTS MASTER OF POKEMON COMMUNITY AND I WILL PROVE IT!
    *Disappeared starts playing in the background*
    ^if you don't know what song that is, you lose =P
    It's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BIAAAAAAATCH!(was there something wrong with that? Oh well XD)

Anyway, I'M THE MASTER OF KINGDOM HEARTS IN THIS PLACE!

And I know what that song is too XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back