• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties said:
    It's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BIAAAAAAATCH!(was there something wrong with that? Oh well XD)

Anyway, I'M THE MASTER OF KINGDOM HEARTS IN THIS PLACE!

And I know what that song is too XD
    Then what is the song?

*goes to hire a referee*

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    PokemonChampion2K4 said:
    danzo did you put on the equipment from after you beat the armor guy the first time in traverse town I did it helped me

Hehe, no!

And guys kybldmstr created this fan club so he will be the master of th e keyblade,.... I mean Kingdom hearts fan club!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    OK Brittney, the rules of the contest are simple:
    We will alternately ask each other, gradually more difficult quetions concerning anything Kingdom Hearts related. If necessary, we can pull in Kairi, Andy, or any other local Kingdom Hearts player to act as a judge. The first one to answer 3 questions incorrectly losses.

Agreed? You ask first.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Shadow said:
    OK Brittney, the rules of the contest are simple:
    We will alternately ask each other, gradually more difficult quetions concerning anything Kingdom Hearts related. If necessary, we can pull in Kairi, Andy, or any other local Kingdom Hearts player to act as a judge. The first one to answer 3 questions incorrectly losses.

Agreed? You ask first.
    Agreed, except for one part...
    Should we be the one's asking each other the questions?
    Maybe we should have some third party come to help us out XD

I'll ask the first question anyway, you can decide whether or not to answer it, or wait for someone else to ask questions.

Anyway, here's my first question(I'm gonna go easy on you):
    In CoM, why does Sora have to learn all of his moves again?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Agreed, except for one part...
    Should we be the one's asking each other the questions?
    Maybe we should have some third party come to help us out XD

I'll ask the first question anyway, you can decide whether or not to answer it, or wait for someone else to ask questions.

Anyway, here's my first question(I'm gonna go easy on you):
    In CoM, why does Sora have to learn all of his moves again?
    Because he gives up all his memories by entering Castle Oblivion, where they are placed on cards.

My question (easy as well):
    Name the two Heartless in my sig banner, as well as all variants of the two in my banner (variant example: Fat Bandit is a variant of Large Body, etc.)

And you can get a third party if you wish.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    you all are wrong i am the true kingdom hearts master!click my who i really am!or to let you know i am the KINGDOM HEARTS,HOT CHEETOS, AND FISH GOD!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!i know everytihng about kh!infact im playing kh com right now!im in twilight town!its really fun!and i got this translated one and it is perfecttly fine to read so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!lol.oh and everybody can join!thanks for joinin.you can make any club sig thingie as long as it relates to kh.now you two challenging each other i shall step in!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Shadow said:
    Because he gives up all his memories by entering Castle Oblivion, where they are placed on cards.

My question (easy as well):
    Name the two Heartless in my sig banner, as well as all variants of the two in my banner (variant example: Fat Bandit is a variant of Large Body, etc.)

And you can get a third party if you wish.
    O.o
    You want me to list items out of a strategy guide? XD

I thought this was going to be a test of comprehension and understanding of KH. :P
    kybldmstr said:
    you all are wrong i am the true kingdom hearts master!click my who i really am!or to let you know i am the KINGDOM HEARTS,HOT CHEETOS, AND FISH GOD!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!i know everytihng about kh!infact im playing kh com right now!im in twilight town!its really fun!and i got this translated one and it is perfecttly fine to read so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!lol.oh and everybody can join!thanks for joinin.you can make any club sig thingie as long as it relates to kh.now you two challenging each other i shall step in!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Sorry, but that's no big deal. The translated Rom(actually an unauthorized copy of the real english game) has been out for a while.

Reverse Rebirth is nice. Way better than that Sora crap xD

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    O.o
    You want me to list items out of a strategy guide? XD

I thought this was going to be a test of comprehension and understanding of KH. :P
    You actually used a strategy guide for Kingdom Hearts? lol

And no cheating and using online lists either, this is from memory >.>

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    yea.stategy guides are no fun!sorry about all of that went oerboard there.lol.ie also played as riku.its fun.espically transforming.oh and shadow i hae some quite easy questions if youre a true kh fan.what is the exact release date for khcom and 2?everybody can answer.

HereticSteel

Years
    I didnt get KH that long ago, so I dont know the answers to many of the questions, I have a multiple choice (REAAALLY EASY) question!

What does Clayton ride on in the Deep Jungle?
    a. Iguana
    b. Sabre tooth
    c. Chameleon

Let that melt in your melon!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    kybldmstr said:
    yea.stategy guides are no fun!sorry about all of that went oerboard there.lol.ie also played as riku.its fun.espically transforming.oh and shadow i hae some quite easy questions if youre a true kh fan.what is the exact release date for khcom and 2?everybody can answer.
    KH: CoM comes out the 7th of December for the US.
    And KH2 Comes out I think some time in the middle of March of 2005 (I know it's some time in March) for the US.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    kybldmstr said:
    November 11 - Chain of Memories - Japan
    December 7 - Chain of Memories - America
    There has yet to be any official release dates for Kingdom Hearts 2, except for Q1 2005 (and more specificly, they've said March for the US release).

Danzo said:
    I didnt get KH that long ago, so I dont know the answers to many of the questions, I have a multiple choice (REAAALLY EASY) question!

What does Clayton ride on in the Deep Jungle?
    a. Iguana
    b. Sabre tooth
    c. Chameleon

Let that melt in your melon!
    He rides a Heartless by the name of Stealth Sneak. It's neither a, b, or c as I do not see Heartless or Stealth Sneak as one of the choices...
    (in other words, don't be calling my second favorite Heartless a chameleon or anything)

HereticSteel

Years
    Hehe I thought it was an oversized heartless chameleon, anyways how does Clayton get to control those monkey sort of things, Is it because hes 'Heartless' towards everything in the jungle, hes not bothered by killing anything?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Danzo said:
    Hehe I thought it was an oversized heartless chameleon, anyways how does Clayton get to control those monkey sort of things, Is it because hes 'Heartless' towards everything in the jungle, hes not bothered by killing anything?
    The Heartless were attracted by the darkness in his heart and his lust for power. And as Tarzan says, Clayton lost his heart, whether or not he actually lost it to the Heartless, they still like someone evil in charge (my guess is that he actually did lose his heart and was one of the few cases where the body doesn't disappear, and his heart, if he did lose it, became Stealth Sneak).

And plus, he was hunting gorillas and I'm sure the Heartless could use hearts, whether human, gorilla, or otherwise.

Lastly, the monkey things are Power Wilds and Bouncy Wilds.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    yes yes very good.ok heres another:in khcom what do you have to do to get through a door?how do you get to a moogle shop?i know the answers so go.

HereticSteel

Years
    Shadow said:
    The Heartless were attracted by the darkness in his heart and his lust for power. And as Tarzan says, Clayton lost his heart, whether or not he actually lost it to the Heartless, they still like someone evil in charge (my guess is that he actually did lose his heart and was one of the few cases where the body doesn't disappear, and his heart, if he did lose it, became Stealth Sneak).

And plus, he was hunting gorillas and I'm sure the Heartless could use hearts, whether human, gorilla, or otherwise.

Lastly, the monkey things are Power Wilds and Bouncy Wilds.

Claytons a prick anyway so it doesnt really matter to me if I killed him with or without a heart!

Where do you find the names for the heartless, is it in the journal? cuz I never look there unless Im bored of killing stuff!

HereticSteel

Years
    kybldmstr said:
    you learn after encounting or if you wanna cheat you can look at a walkthrough.he was pretty easy.have you played khcom danzo?

No, I havent played it, Though i might get a walkthrough for KH, I just dont want to cheat for once!

Oh Yeah here is the banner I made!

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Use it if you want!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back