Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 10th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerJacob View Post
Hi, folks.
I am announcing a Leave of Absence. As School started back for me last week and I have decided that I may just focus more on school, as it must be my first priority, right?
Maybe I'll be back, but I don't know yet...
I'm sure a lot of us are going to be that way sometime in the near future v_v Wish you the best towards your studies though and hope to see you soon!

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old August 10th, 2013, 07:09 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDOSEAL View Post
well it's been about two years since I browsed around here. I recently got into Pokemon again cuz of the upcoming 6th gen. Looking forward to it!
Welcome back to PC PEDO!

I wasn't there when you we around, but doesn't mean we can't talk and get to know each other now! I hope to see you around here more and we can talk and such!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerJacob View Post
Hi, folks.
I am announcing a Leave of Absence. As School started back for me last week and I have decided that I may just focus more on school, as it must be my first priority, right?
Maybe I'll be back, but I don't know yet...
Yeah school gets to people like that and so we get you when it comes to school. Good luck with school , Jacob , and I hope to see you here again!

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Old August 12th, 2013, 06:58 AM
BillyTheBumGamez
Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!

Hey guy's (BTB is posting now)

I'm gona be leaving for a unknown amount of time...
My internet is shuting down so I can't post...

But Riplez will post every once in a while...

Goodbye PC I'll miss you...

Its so true.

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicGameBums
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicGameBums View Post
Hey guy's (BTB is posting now)

I'm gona be leaving for a unknown amount of time...
My internet is shuting down so I can't post...

But Riplez will post every once in a while...

Goodbye PC I'll miss you...
Aww sad to see a newbie go so soon.

But yeah internet problems sure do suck indeed, I do hope you overcome that issue and return to PC sometime because we don't want you to disappear for good. See ya for now and I wish all the best!
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
Hello everyone! After another month or so (about that long, I guess? I lost count of the days) of absence, I'm back again! I had been very busy at my new job the past few weeks with work starting at 8 am and ending at 7 pm, leaving me completely drained of energy with extremely sore feet from standing for...let's see...12 hours approximately? Yeah. Imagine standing for 12 hours non-stop. You won't know it until you try it.

Oh, and I also came back from a trip to Japan not too long ago! I went to Osaka and Hokkaido with my family and my friend's family. I simply LOVED it there - it is one of my favourite countries in the world after all. And yes, I visited Sapporo's Pokemon Center!...but only very briefly as I had to catch the plane back to Osaka. Didn't buy anything though. Wish I had. Oh wells. Mm...I miss Japan already...and I miss PC just as much! So, yeah! Glad to be back and hoping to be back more frequently until my next semester starts in a week, in which I'm predicting lesser activity. Until then, let's have a blast! c:
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere;
every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
Amanda!! Wow, I haven't seen you in a while! Glad to see you come back! Hope you had fun in Japan, I can tell it was pretty fun! <3
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Amanda!! Wow, I haven't seen you in a while! Glad to see you come back! Hope you had fun in Japan, I can tell it was pretty fun! <3
Hello Megan!! <3 Haven't seen you in a while too! Thanks, I did had lots of fun. If you ever travel to Japan someday, I could recommend you some great places to visit :3
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere;
every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old August 13th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Hey there Amanda, welcome back to PC! :D Wow, that seemed like a fun experience! I would always love to go to Japan if I could since it's the birth of most technology and to get official Pokémon stuff as well!

Glad to see ya back!

Happy Halloween!
Old August 15th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Yukari Yakumo
scary luma mother
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
Hello, and I guess goodbye.

I'm going for a few days/weeks/months/whatever, so I can take a bit of a break...I've been going through probs, and need to escape.

Feel free to contact me via Battle Server, or PM...I'll check my PMs weekly.

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.

teensy little edit: I might just limit my time here...quite substantially.
Rosalina
vm | pm
fc | fs
pairs
family
credit
theme

Last edited by Yukari Yakumo; August 16th, 2013 at 02:27 AM.
Old August 15th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Sonic View Post

I'm going for a few days/weeks/months/whatever, so I can take a bit of a break...I've been going through probs, and need to escape.

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.
I am so saddened... I was one of your first friends, and it's sad we probably won't be seeing each other anymore outside of a certain server, and given I don't privately contact that often I guess this means farewell for now.

Have fun in your life outside of the internet Sonic!
Old August 15th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Starry Windy
Show your Victory!
Community Supporter

Quote:

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.
Sonic, that's sad to see you go, and not seeing each other outside of PC server... I hope you'll going well soon, and farewell for now.
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old August 15th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Although its been a long time since we last talked, I wish you luck in all your problems outside the internet and all the best in whatever you do!

Farewell!

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old August 15th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Quote:

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.
But we've only just met--oh wait you'll still be on the server so I guess I'll be seeing you there? It's probably best to limit yourself online while you deal with your current problems. It's for the best. Hopefully soon I'll see you on here once again. PC will always be open for you to return when you want. :)
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old August 15th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Quote:

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.
Hey there! Sorry to hear life isn't treating ya well @_@ but hope you feel better soon and we'll see you back whenever! (:

Happy Halloween!
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:21 AM
Starry Windy
Show your Victory!
Community Supporter

Guys, I'll taking a day off PC tomorrow (as in semi-hiatus), because I'll hosting and watching over the celebration event somewhere. So, I'm going Windvisible starting today, but I'll return 2 days later. So, bye for a while guys.
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Guys, I'll taking a day off PC tomorrow (as in semi-hiatus), because I'll hosting and watching over the celebration event somewhere. So, I'm going Windvisible starting today, but I'll return 2 days later. So, bye for a while guys.
See ya later Windy! Hope you have fun at this celebration!

Happy Halloween!
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:32 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Aww see you later Windy. That celebration thing sounds really fun though so enjoy it!

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Old August 16th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
See ya buddy, but at least you won't be gone for too long. Have fun!
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Mintyy
Minty~

Nature: Sassy
I didn't make a leaving thread from before, I kinda forgot XD

But anyway, I'm back now and already my noobness has been the doom of me, already posting in wrong places!

I was on a hiatus you could say XD Life just got too busy and I needed some time to just live, and not simply survive!

Now that things have settled down, I feel much better about being back on here! I will be mostly active on the PC Showdown server, but hopefully I can get more active on here as well!

Anyway, feel free to give me a shout! I'm glad to be back
Old August 17th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Azure Rathalδs
WOOP WOOP WOOP
Community Supporter

I've had a recent unexpected hiatus due to my internet switching over to a fibre optic line and due to the incompetence of a internet provider's customer service. Now, my internet is about 30 MBit down and 8MBit up, meaning I will be even more active now as I can browse threads even faster.

I will be less active next month due to the next school year however.

| TuMbLr [X] | ReViEwBlOg [X] |
Old August 17th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Better internet is better tbh. Best of luck this school year though! Hope you can at least visit once if you can. :)
Old August 17th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintyy View Post
I didn't make a leaving thread from before, I kinda forgot XD

But anyway, I'm back now and already my noobness has been the doom of me, already posting in wrong places!

I was on a hiatus you could say XD Life just got too busy and I needed some time to just live, and not simply survive!

Now that things have settled down, I feel much better about being back on here! I will be mostly active on the PC Showdown server, but hopefully I can get more active on here as well!

Anyway, feel free to give me a shout! I'm glad to be back
Whee, welcome back Mintyy! So glad to see you here again! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para-Dox View Post
I've had a recent unexpected hiatus due to my internet switching over to a fibre optic line and due to the incompetence of a internet provider's customer service. Now, my internet is about 30 MBit down and 8MBit up, meaning I will be even more active now as I can browse threads even faster.

I will be less active next month due to the next school year however.
That's awesome news; welcome back! I love my speedy internet. S'all right if you'll be busier again next month from school as I'm sure it'll be the same for many of us, but so long as you keep checking back from time to time things will be good, right? ^c^

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old August 17th, 2013, 05:00 PM
amerininja
The Pokemon Professor

Hey guys Im back I wont be able to post as much but Ill be on more than never. So yeah Im back! I missed y'all.
This signature has been disabled.
Too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 17th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerininja View Post
Hey guys Im back I wont be able to post as much but Ill be on more than never. So yeah Im back! I missed y'all.
Welcome back Amerininja! Hope you start getting active again even if you won't be active as before, but we're just glad you came back.
Old August 17th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerininja View Post
Hey there, welcome back! It's okay if you cant post much but its good to see ya back! :D

Happy Halloween!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here