• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
My activity will be reduced heavily for a long time since a lot of things happened in the past weeks that really didnt do me good at all. I haven't been myself for a single day and i kinda try to, but it just doesnt seem to work. So thats why i wont be here that much now to kinda... argh i dunno how to say this, my English is terrible when im counting on it... become myself again? Ah ill find out what it is soon or late...

Who knows when ill be fully active again... It can take months, weeks or days... it all depends on how quick ill be over all this crap that happened to me...

Aww. We all need a break sometimes. Well, hope to see you around soon! Take your time and figure out what you need to (:

Years
My activity will be reduced heavily for a long time since a lot of things happened in the past weeks that really didnt do me good at all. I haven't been myself for a single day and i kinda try to, but it just doesnt seem to work. So thats why i wont be here that much now to kinda... argh i dunno how to say this, my English is terrible when im counting on it... become myself again? Ah ill find out what it is soon or late...

Who knows when ill be fully active again... It can take months, weeks or days... it all depends on how quick ill be over all this crap that happened to me...
Aww, sorry to hear things aren't the best for you at the time being :( hope you can recover soon and be more active in the near future!

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
"Aeon" here.

Due to foreseeable events in my life I have decided to swap accounts to this one for good. My PC account swap though is only the first step of my little e-transition.

Years
"Aeon" here.

Due to foreseeable events in my life I have decided to swap accounts to this one for good. My PC account swap though is only the first step of my little e-transition.

But Aeon was an awesome name :O

Well, I understand your decision for the name change. We can't stop you. Anyways I do hope you enjoy your new name and re-friend requested you. Have fun here Aeon!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020

Well, that was longer than expected. Not saying I'm gonna be here a while, just checking up on my little PokeCommunity. :3

Years

Well, that was longer than expected. Not saying I'm gonna be here a while, just checking up on my little PokeCommunity. :3

I remember you and that avatar of yours. Welcome back!

After being gone for almost a year, I do hope you can stick around this time.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I remember you and that avatar of yours. Welcome back!

After being gone for almost a year, I do hope you can stick around this time.

I hope so, but I can't guarantee that. I'm just here mostly to see if there's any good HGSSBWB2W2 hacks available, read up on any progress with destroying RGBY and maybe I'll post a few things about a space sim text adventure I've been working on for the last week and a half.

Years

Hey there Heart's Soul, welcome back! It's okay if you're here to check up as a lot of people come and go a lot ;) I used to do that until PC became my #1 home spot on the internet :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I hope so, but I can't guarantee that. I'm just here mostly to see if there's any good HGSSBWB2W2 hacks available, read up on any progress with destroying RGBY and maybe I'll post a few things about a space sim text adventure I've been working on for the last week and a half.

Ahh I remember you! Stop leaving dang it. xD Welcome back to PC! Great to see you back <3

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Ahh I remember you! Stop leaving dang it. xD Welcome back to PC! Great to see you back <3

And I to you. Also, no, if I feel like leaving, I will leave and take the whole site down with me! Mwahahahaha! Feel the wrath of MELONHEAD.

Japanda8190

*!-Pandachu-!*
Years
Hey People,
Im back but probably none of u noticed because im a rare light-blue panda so you don't see me everyday xD
Im joking but i have actually been gone for like 3 months now cuz i was busy with life (you know how it is)
So im just here to say RARGHHHHHH (Pandanese for Hey)

Years
Hey People,
Im back but probably none of u noticed because im a rare light-blue panda so you don't see me everyday xD
Im joking but i have actually been gone for like 3 months now cuz i was busy with life (you know how it is)
Hey there Japanada8190, and welcome back to PC! It's okay if you stepped away shortly after you joined.. I did the same when I first joined PC as well :3c but we're glad to see you back! {:3}

Years
Hey People,

I remember you, thought you had gone forever.

But hey, welcome back. I understand if life has caused you to be off PC for a while.

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
Drew => Calliope

Didn't really.. peek into this area enough to see that this thread was also for account changes, at least not until just now. Whoops! -w-

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
I'm back after a freakishly long time. Yeah, last time I think I got banned or something, but I'm a better person now (LOL). I lost my Action Replay (which sucks) but I still have a bunch of stuff on HG version. I lost my copy of Black version (punches self in the face a million times) but I'm going to get X or Y and if I lose it I will smash my 3DS to peices (not really, that would be dumb). I started a webcomic on the SMBX Forums (particularly the FutureNyanCat2002 SMBX Forums) and I'm a GMod there. Yeah, I've changed..... alot.

TY

*looks at date he posted his abscense thing*

Well that was fast, i have no single idea how to say this as its weird and creepy xD
4 days ago (when i posted my abscense) i felt really depressed and so, but now... ITS REALLY CREEPY O.o
I feel way better now and i can say i found myself again lol... what video games, music and some food can do to you... (or me at least, cause that actually did happen to me)
Though it may be weird cause of the short ammount of time, i really think im allright now. If any of you have the feeling im not or anything like that just contact me for it... Im a open person to talk about stuff, but im 100% confident im allright.

So... errrrrr what was the saying again...
"Its good to be back"?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
*looks at date he posted his abscense thing*

Well that was fast, i have no single idea how to say this as its weird and creepy xD
4 days ago (when i posted my abscense) i felt really depressed and so, but now... ITS REALLY CREEPY O.o
I feel way better now and i can say i found myself again lol... what video games, music and some food can do to you... (or me at least, cause that actually did happen to me)
Though it may be weird cause of the short ammount of time, i really think im allright now. If any of you have the feeling im not or anything like that just contact me for it... Im a open person to talk about stuff, but im 100% confident im allright.

So... errrrrr what was the saying again...
"Its good to be back"?

Hey! Welcome back to PC! I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and that your back on PC! I think we all just need a break sometimes, no matter how short. Anyway, welcome back and hope you stick around (:

Back