• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Sooo, uuuum, I've been more or less gone since I left the staff.

Supposed last time I was around much I used the name EntwinedSilence, but I was mostly around as Drew for a good amount of years. Anyway, I woke up this morning and went "I wanna get active on PC again". lmao

So I'm back around for now. :3

Hey Drew! I've seen you on both Drew and EntwinedSilence I think. Welcome back I suppose. Or at least on a new account I guess haha. I hope to see you around more especially with the GT going one right now!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now

Supposed last time I was around much I used the name EntwinedSilence, but I was mostly around as Drew for a good amount of years. Anyway, I woke up this morning and went "I wanna get active on PC again". lmao

Hey Drew! Welcome back! Hope you stick around. By the way, this is my favorite of your usernames so far~

Years

Nice to see you back here Drew!

We may have seen each other a lot at EGC, but I did notice your activity here has been picking up. Have fun becoming active again!

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
Pffft, thank you, guys.~

I certainly will have fun, I just have to get used to the size of this place again. xD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I might going semi-hiatus again...
Well, my laptop was overheating again that I'm unsure of my activeness in here anymore that I'll going Windvisible again. I'll visit occasionally though, so don't worry.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Guys, I might going semi-hiatus again...
Well, my laptop was overheating again that I'm unsure of my activeness in here anymore that I'll going Windvisible again. I'll visit occasionally though, so don't worry.

Aww you almost always have problems with either your laptop or your internet :/ Why not just fix the whole problem by buying a new laptop or a new modem? Anyways, all the best and hope to see you in full activity soon. Take care Wind!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Drew, sweetheart, choose a name already. xD I already know you by three separate accounts lmao.

Kidding aside, great to see you active once again! <3

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
TornZero on an account switch announcement; nothing to see here, move along.

What, more? Okay. Since my favorite web browser (Opera) has been getting a big overhaul recently, moving from its lovely Presto engine to Webkit, and the fact that I'm near the end of moving cross-country, I decided in the middle of the night (now!) that it would be a good idea to move some things around myself, entirety of my profile included.

Now there's this! |D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Welcome back on a new account, TornZero~:3 I mean, Songbird. It's a nice name.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Well, I didn't really leave (I even made posts just before switching accounts, actually). I kinda just felt compelled to move it, 'cause I like to move it, move it. You can tell by everything around me moving in some form.

Of course, I won't be changing again for quite a while, if ever. I like my new username. :3 (And thank you very much for the username compliments.)

Next step: rearrange my new bedroom before it exists.

Years
Hey friends,

I have been here for only 9 days, but I think I have to go now. It has been so worthwhile staying here as this is the nicest online community I have been in. I am going to be gone from PC indefinitely. For me as of now, PC is holding me down from my goals and other necessities. My brother pointed that out today and told me that I was beginning to replace my social life with PC. He said the best way to go about it is to "make theories and put them into practice" in the area a person would want to improve in. For me, it had been social life. You are my friends, so I am sure that you will understand my reasons for going on indefinite hiatus. I may be gone for a few weeks, months, years, or may not even come back. Life has taken a turn for me, so I have to do what it takes to head towards that direction. I cannot change the flow of life, but I really wish I could, and I truly wish that I could stay with you forever because you have been so kind and friendly. I wrote since I respect all of PC as my friends. I'm not exaggerating this by saying that I think all of you are my friends because I am quite sure all of PC have read my thread about friends and already understand what I believe makes a friend. if you have not read it yet, please do so now! :). I thank you for appreciating and accepting me for being who I am because there are really not too many people out there who do. I hope my friends here will have a delightful future both in PC AND in real-life. I am going to be leaving now, so this is going to be the final post here for me on PC. Thank you for all of the invaluable company and reception.
I love you all. :')

Yours truly,
~Quopol (Joseph)

P.S. I will not be going on Skype.

*tears*

This is the saddest leaving post I've ever seen since Cosmotone8 sadly departed us a few months back. Even though you were new, I feel sad we may never see you again. Seeing new members disappear always makes me cry, and you were a really friendly guy as well but we wish you all the best in your new life in the real world.

Farewell thee Joseph, always remember good old Hikari okay?

Years
Hey friends,

I have been here for only 9 days, but I think I have to go now. It has been so worthwhile staying here as this is the nicest online community I have been in. I am going to be gone from PC indefinitely. For me as of now, PC is holding me down from my goals and other necessities. My brother pointed that out today and told me that I was beginning to replace my social life with PC. He said the best way to go about it is to "make theories and put them into practice" in the area a person would want to improve in. For me, it had been social life. You are my friends, so I am sure that you will understand my reasons for going on indefinite hiatus. I may be gone for a few weeks, months, years, or may not even come back. Life has taken a turn for me, so I have to do what it takes to head towards that direction. I cannot change the flow of life, but I really wish I could, and I truly wish that I could stay with you forever because you have been so kind and friendly. I wrote since I respect all of PC as my friends. I'm not exaggerating this by saying that I think all of you are my friends because I am quite sure all of PC have read my thread about friends and already understand what I believe makes a friend. if you have not read it yet, please do so now! :). I thank you for appreciating and accepting me for being who I am because there are really not too many people out there who do. I hope my friends here will have a delightful future both in PC AND in real-life. I am going to be leaving now, so this is going to be the final post here for me on PC. Thank you for all of the invaluable company and reception.

Yours truly,
~Quopol (Joseph)

P.S. I will not be going on Skype. And thank you all for the warm goodbyes. Wow, I introduced myself a week ago, and now I am leaving already! I will never forget you guys and this nice community will always live on in my heart. :')

Edit: P.S. for thanks. :)
Really sorry to hear that Joseph :( You were really fun to have around in the Skype chat. I really hope you could return soon and that it's just your brother trolling you because I seriously don't see how PC could ruin one's social life at all :(

I'm hope you really reconsider this and come back to PC :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^^^wat.

but but we were having so much fun on skype!

Really sad to see you go, Quopol, I mean, 9 days isn't enough to experience the fun as well as the full glory that is PokeCommunity. I really wish you'd stay, but alas, I cannot stop you. I respect your decision, and I wish you the best in life. Hopefully soon you can stop by. :)

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Farewell Quopol...
I'll miss you for the rest of my life, and so will all of the PC members, even though our time here is just 9 days, I hope you'll do your best everywhere you are. And I hope someday you'll back soon.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey friends,

Yours truly,
~Quopol (Joseph)

P.S. I will not be going on Skype. And thank you all for the warm goodbyes. Wow, I introduced myself a week ago, and now I am leaving already! I will never forget you guys and this nice community will always live on in my heart. :')

Edit: P.S. for thanks. :)
Edit 2 on July 13 2013: Jeez, this sounded so sad. I don't know what was with me that time. xD
You guys don't need to be so sad anymore. It really wears me down if you guys are so sad, so I want to see you guys happy! :D
I hope you guys have fun and have an awesome day! :D
Woah woah you were here so shortly. D: You seemed to be having a lot of fun. I don't really get what you're brother's is saying at all. Honestly I think PC doesn't ruin your social life at all, I would think it would do the exact opposite. But you know, I can't stop you from leaving if you really want to and if you truly think you need a break. I'm sad to know you have to leave so soon cause I barely even got to know you. :( I will miss you and I wish you luck with real life and the future. We will always be there when you return. :)

TY

My activity will be reduced heavily for a long time since a lot of things happened in the past weeks that really didnt do me good at all. I haven't been myself for a single day and i kinda try to, but it just doesnt seem to work. So thats why i wont be here that much now to kinda... argh i dunno how to say this, my English is terrible when im counting on it... become myself again? Ah ill find out what it is soon or late...

Who knows when ill be fully active again... It can take months, weeks or days... it all depends on how quick ill be over all this crap that happened to me...

Back