• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Ash doesn't belong with Richie, he belongs with NO ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

articuno_trumps_all

LeagueShipper,#1Richie-Fan
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    I just realized this forum has no LeagueShipping thread. What an atrocity. Well, as the resident LeagueShipper, I must remedy that.

The relationship between Ash and Richie is clearly the most logical of all the ships. Most people would agree that Misty likes Ash, but Ash is clearly a homosexual (or at least a bisexual). He likes the fellas. I believe that Ash originally had it hot for Gary, but as we know, Gary would have none of that. In the beginning, Ash was too weak for him. And besides I?m not convinced Gary is gay. Anyway, Ash really fell out of love with Gary when he saw him loose in the indigo league. This is when Richie enters the picture?coincidence, I think NOT. Ash fell in love with him immediately.

https://www.geocities.com/richiesite2/pic/18.jpg

Ash and Richie spent a beautiful night under the stars together. I remember a scene in which they were tracing an Onix Constellation in the sky (let us do a Freudian analysis of that!!!) Ah, but as we know, one cannot become a Pokemon master by settling down; thus, Richie and Ash had to part in a typical sunset scene.

https://www.geocities.com/richiesite2/pic/k.jpg

More leagueshipping pics (from one of the comics)

LOL!! Here?s another phallic symbol.
    https://www.geocities.com/richiesite2/pic/r2.jpg

Richie had to beat Gary (kick his a*s I might add) before Ash falls in love with him)
    https://www.geocities.com/richiesite2/pic/m10.jpg
    https://www.geocities.com/richiesite2/pic/r6.jpg
    (I?m so glad it isn?t cool to say ?da bomb? anymore)
    https://www.geocities.com/richiesite2/pic/m9.jpg
    https://www.geocities.com/richiesite2/pic/r9.jpg
    And of course this one from my sig
    https://www.geocities.com/richiesite2/pic/r7.jpg

THERE ARE MORE HINTS IN THE FIRST RICHIE EPISODE THAN ALL THE OTHER SHIPS HAVE IN AN ENTIRE SEASON

If you believe in the love of Ash and Richie, discuss the relationship here!!!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    What makes you think that Ash is a Bi. I agree with you that it cannot always be Misty and May. But Ash rarely show any kind of attraction to anyone. It just seem like they are good friends like Misty and May. Do you have more proof of it. XD

Years
  • Fact: Ash has no interest in anyone in that way. Pure and simple. His goal is to become a Pok?mon Master/Champion at all costs.

You should know why there's not a thread on Ash+Ritchie, articuno_trumps_all. Not many people are willing to reveal that they actually think that way because of what other people would think. Also, in the real world, not many people are ready to accept homosexuallity. It's just not right for them.

I do have an explination on why Ash had such a reaction towards Ritchie that way, especially the first time Ash met him. (Just to be clear, I'm not trying to 'convert' people to believe me if they already think so) Ash had a rough childhood. According to the early episodes, he didn't have many friends, therefore knew nearly nothing about Pok?mon. He could have possibly thought that because it was the way he was Ash couldn't get many friends while growing up. Later, he met a guy named Ritchie, who was remarkably similar to Ash in almost every detail.

Finally finding a guy who is practically a clone of himself, Ash wanted to become friends just like that. (Who wouldn't want to be a friend that has a Pikachu anyways?) Seeing that a guy that's similar to him succeed like he did, it's like trying to know yourself all over again. Just to prove things that he is just like him, Ash wanted to see Ritchie's interests. Of course, he liked everything Ash like, even the constellations. (I'm tellin' ya, they're clones!)

Ash I bet got a HUGE relief finding out that there's people like him out there. That's why Ash likes Ritchie the first time he met. Who wouldn't want to know themselves better, maybe even learning from the experience. Now that I think of it, I bet Ash wants to be friends with Ritchie because he could see how Ritchie battle so that he could improve himself and be that much better in battling. I know it may sound a little harsh, but it could be true. However, I think Ash is way to honest and kind to do such a thing.

A sunset parting is always meant to be a sad one. It doesn't mean that they're in love, though! I'm pretty sure that there's been many sunset partings, but I'm pretty sure that Ash (or whoever the main character of the parting is) is in love with that person or Pok?mon! Even Gotta Catch Ya Later says so.

Alright, that's all I've gotta say for now. Just for anyone to know, I don't hate homosexuallity, but I don't support it either. It's an issue I don't wanna mess around with right now.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    NOOOOO! CL that was sort of mean to say>>.Seriously don't say that that is the "ONLY" shipping!!

Thanks cl for removing it.^^.*gives her rep piont*. :classic:

Last edited:

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Uh...................I think this is crossing the line just a tad, heh. However, I'm glad opinions are expressed with thorough, supporting details. We already have a shipping debate thread in this forum where you could've discussed this there. *shrugs* Keep the Freudian theories at a minimum, though... ^_^; If anyone feels the need to go any further about it, feel free to dwell in the T-Dome. Just a friendly warning!

Any other mods or positions of authoritah can take a swing at this one...I'm not touching this thread anymore, lol. O_o

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • I'm still not convinced. By your definition, Ash would be sexually attracted to Sammy from Pokemon 4Ever because they were pretty "close" like Ritchie and Ash acted.

Ash has a big heart and likes to befriend everyone. Sometimes, he has a better connection with certain people than others. However, that doesn't mean Ash is sexually attracted to them.

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • MewthreeXL said:
    Sorry,bad timing.Not directed at you.It was for Articuno_trumps_all.

Oh... well, then, I should be appologizing. Sorry about that. :) I'll go delete the response since leaving it up doesn't make much sense.

Years
  • *25 minutes later* Well, what are you waiting for, Arigeitsu159?!

JK, jk!

I'm not so sure on what you guys are talking about, since I didn't see the fourth movie yet, but I guess Ash does befriend people quite often. He's friendly to everyone he meets, unless he's in a bad mood, of course.

I shouldn't say anything else as it might just make people more angry than the present...

Oh, and MewthreeXL, if ya wanna add on to what you said and you're still the last post, could you please edit your post instead of tacking on another one?

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • I'll never understand for the life of me why people find it necessary to try to find some kind of love out of people who think of eachother as great friends or rivals. e_e;

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Wow...this is rather...uh...yeah <.<
    Look, I'll keep my opinions to myself on this particular thread since it might hurt other people or seem like I'm acting like a total jack***. I just find the whole shipping rather disturbing >.0 *shudders*
    But it seems to me as if Ash's friendliness has been mistaken for attraction. Ash is a very friendly guy who'll not turn anyone away or be mean to. He just gets along with all, unless you piss him off. Over all I think in the 4th movie he just became very good friends with the kid (forgot his name). But meh, we're all entitled to our own opinions. Just that this one seems a tad...*shudder*

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • lil_skitty said:
    I don't think he's gay. He seems more into girls. :)
    He's into neither. When was the last time Satoshi's EVER gone googly-eyed over a girl? His main focus right now is on Pok?mon. Nothing else. I don't understand where people get the idea that it's just more than that. :|

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • Elite Trainer Raven said:
    He's into neither. When was the last time Satoshi's EVER gone googly-eyed over a girl? His main focus right now is on Pok?mon. Nothing else. I don't understand where people get the idea that it's just more than that. :|
    Giselle is an example.

Years
  • He's into neither. When was the last time Satoshi's EVER gone googly-eyed over a girl? His main focus right now is on Pok?mon. Nothing else. I don't understand where people get the idea that it's just more than that. :|
    Because Ash is the main character of course! He MUST be with a girl/guy/... thing. Especially Misty, since, well, we all know the first guy and girl MUST be together, regardless of how illogical!!!

If any of you didn't get that, it was sarcasm. But I'm sure you understood...

I can't wait till the ending. I'm going to laugh like heck if Ash doesn't get paired with anybody. ASH/MIST IS CANON, WAIT TILL TEH END KISSS!!

articuno_trumps_all

LeagueShipper,#1Richie-Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    Wow, if this thread is going too far, you might as well ban me right now. 1 out of 3 post I make on any forum is about LeagueShipping.

Ok, first Ash is sooooo gay for Richie, I don't know what all of you asexual theorist are talking about, though I respect your opinions. Even though you might not agree with my opinions, it is reasonable to say there are quite a few hints to back up LeagueShipping.

Second, Richie is NOT a clone of Ash. I?ve always thought that kind of statement is very hateful. Poor Richie?s been through too much flaming already. Just because Ash and Richie look similar(actually, I?ve always thought Richie looks like a combo of Ash/Gary) and have similar Pokemon, it doesn?t mean that they are clones. Ash and Richie actually have very different personalities and mannerisms. Ash is hard headed, quick tempered and boorish while Richie is collected, gentle, and polite. Ash is very rough around the edges while Richie is refined. Ash is hard-hitting while Richie is dainty. You could even say they have polar opposite dispositions. I?ve always believed that people who have similar interests, but have different personalities, make very good couples. As for their Pokemon, Richie seems to have trained them more thoughtfully. Charizard comes to mind. Richie seems to have a very good handle on his Charmilinon.

And finally, Ash+Richie is just too **** cute. The both have their training to do right now, but when the show ends, I'm convinced they'll move to Vermont and adopt a whole bunch of kids.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • articuno_trumps_all said:
    Wow, if this thread is going too far, you might as well ban me right now. 1 out of 3 post I make on any forum is about LeagueShipping.

Ok, first Ash is sooooo gay for Richie, I don't know what all of you asexual theorist are talking about, though I respect your opinions. Even though you might not agree with my opinions, it is reasonable to say there are quite a few hints to back up LeagueShipping.

Second, Richie is NOT a clone of Ash. I?ve always thought that kind of statement is very hateful. Poor Richie?s been through too much flaming already. Just because Ash and Richie look similar(actually, I?ve always thought Richie looks like a combo of Ash/Gary) and have similar Pokemon, it doesn?t mean that they are clones. Ash and Richie actually have very different personalities and mannerisms. Ash is hard headed, quick tempered and boorish while Richie is collected, gentle, and polite. Ash is very rough around the edges while Richie is refined. Ash is hard-hitting while Richie is dainty. You could even say they have polar opposite dispositions. I?ve always believed that people who have similar interests, but have different personalities, make very good couples. As for their Pokemon, Richie seems to have trained them more thoughtfully. Charizard comes to mind. Richie seems to have a very good handle on his Charmilinon.

And finally, Ash+Richie is just too **** cute. The both have their training to do right now, but when the show ends, I'm convinced they'll move to Vermont and adopt a whole bunch of kids.
    I take it you are a girl,then?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back