• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Ash doesn't belong with Richie, he belongs with NO ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    articuno_trumps_all said:
    Wow, if this thread is going too far, you might as well ban me right now. 1 out of 3 post I make on any forum is about LeagueShipping.

Ok, first Ash is sooooo gay for Richie, I don't know what all of you asexual theorist are talking about, though I respect your opinions. Even though you might not agree with my opinions, it is reasonable to say there are quite a few hints to back up LeagueShipping.

Second, Richie is NOT a clone of Ash. I?ve always thought that kind of statement is very hateful. Poor Richie?s been through too much flaming already. Just because Ash and Richie look similar(actually, I?ve always thought Richie looks like a combo of Ash/Gary) and have similar Pokemon, it doesn?t mean that they are clones. Ash and Richie actually have very different personalities and mannerisms. Ash is hard headed, quick tempered and boorish while Richie is collected, gentle, and polite. Ash is very rough around the edges while Richie is refined. Ash is hard-hitting while Richie is dainty. You could even say they have polar opposite dispositions. I?ve always believed that people who have similar interests, but have different personalities, make very good couples. As for their Pokemon, Richie seems to have trained them more thoughtfully. Charizard comes to mind. Richie seems to have a very good handle on his Charmilinon.

And finally, Ash+Richie is just too **** cute. The both have their training to do right now, but when the show ends, I'm convinced they'll move to Vermont and adopt a whole bunch of kids.

You still haven't given a convincing argument of why you *think* Ash is attracted to Ritchie. All you've said is a bunch of opinionated conclusions with nothing to back it up. I mean, I'm willing to accept that you *think* Ritchie and Ash belong to get together, but your "hints" still don't provide any concrete evidence... they're just mere speculations.

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    i dont think that they belong to each other, im a big richie and ash-fan but i think that they are good friends...but not that they love each other!

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    OMG no, no, no. like some of the others said Ash is just nice and is friendly to everyone. Ash and Richie are only close friends and nothing more. besides would they really have a gay relationship on a 7 and up rated show?

Years
    *sigh*

We're making WAY too much noise about this issue, and this isn't the first thread on Ash/Ritchie.

Elite Trainer Raven said:
    I'll never understand for the life of me why people find it necessary to try to find some kind of love out of people who think of eachother as great friends or rivals. e_e;

Simple answer: We're Americans. Americans try to grasp the concept of love any way we can. (don't hurt me! I'm allergic to pain!)

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Pocket Monsters Episode 222: "Mysterious Pokemon X!!"
    Pocket Monsters Episode 223: "Captive Lugia"
    Pocket Monsters Episode 224: "Lugia's Agreement!!"

Which were these episodes in English.

Pok?mon Whirl Cup Islands Episode 220: "The Mystery is History"
    Pok?mon Whirl Cup Islands Episode 221: "A Parent Trapped!"
    Pok?mon Whirl Cup Islands Episode 222: "A Promise is a Promise"

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Wow... this thread seems to have shafted from a debate to a miniature anim?-style DCC. O_______o;

Anyway, I'm neutral. I don't believe that Satoshi is gay, nor bisexual. I also disbelieve that he experiences lust, or any other kind of lustful emotion. The creators wanted it this way, and that's all there is to it. I have strong points to support this, but that would be swaying away from the topic at hand. I'm firm with my belief that Satoshi belongs with nobody.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    In the anime, the only thing he went googly eye over was Giselle. That's about it. Doesn't seem to maintain an interest in a relation, but you know, it's fun to pair him up with somebody. =P

In the manga (The Ono one.) Ash was like a carbon copy of Brock. XD

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    maya miyazono said:
    Hmm do you people think there should be a Daily Ash love chit chat?
    What this forum needs is a **** Shippers section so the main anime section isn't bombarded with five to six "Ash and Misty" or "Ash and May" threads everyday. :|

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    What this forum needs is a **** Shippers section so the main anime section isn't bombarded with five to six "Ash and Misty" or "Ash and May" threads everyday. :|

What a humorous way to put it. I agree.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back