• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You just stole what I was gonna say, Fi ;_; Now, describe your current laptop. *shot sooooo many times*

Thankfully, my dad's the only one who's really into video games. And even still, he plays the violent ones like Halo XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • You should go to her, "The world ends with you!" - it's both a pun and game title in one. Oh yeah.

Too bad she wouldn't even undertsand the meaning of the sentence itself XD

She's playing Prof. Layton and the Curious Village. The last game she cared about was The Wind Waker... in 2002/2003.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Your mom is officially awesome. Because she liked Wind Waker (b' ')b

Definitely one of the best LoZ games ever, though it pales in comparison to OoT and MM.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Honestly, if I could, I would. XD;

Your mother disappoints me, Wentos. Tell her that. Tell her, "My friend Fiona is disappointed in you" and when she asks why, say, "I can't tell you~".

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

Your mom is officially awesome. Because she liked Wind Waker (b' ')b

Definitely one of the best LoZ games ever, though it pales in comparison to OoT and MM.

Still, my favourite one next to MM, just for opposite reasons XD I never liked OoT that much, specially when compared with the colourfulness and the awesome plot of WW.

Honestly, if I could, I would. XD;

Your mother disappoints me, Wentos. Tell her that. Tell her, "My friend Fiona is disappointed in you" and when she asks why, say, "I can't tell you~".

But her main problem is, she asked me why some people said "Thanks" when "the correct expression was 'thank you', right?". Maybe if she spoke a little bit of English... XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Did you explain to her that it's normal to say 'thanks'? XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Shut up, Bear. When we all meet up, I'm gonna cook you guys a meal and it'll blow your minds. ;^;

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I made pasta with broccoli, spinach, leeks, onion and garlic. I can send you the leftovers, yes, V-man. n3n

Bear, your girlfriend is gonna get your portion. And you can starve. No Fiona food for you; which includes cookies, cupcakes and gingerbread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back