• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
    lol

some one liners to keep me entertained:

"[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?"
    "Whats the speed of dark?"
    [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]"We were born naked, wet and hungry. Then things got worse"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]"Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot."
    [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]"Save the whales. Collect the whole set"
    "
    [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Assassins do it from behind."
    "
    [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Error, no keyboard. Press F1 to continue."
    [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]"I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure. [/FONT]"
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]"There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't. [/FONT]"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

lol um... my mind it's contaminated.

edit: Oh God Other Chat is the best forum ever. XDDD

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Some insane number you've got there.

OC was fun to read!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm watching Neighbours atm.

Also... I noticed something bad.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Aww poor Donna needs a bf. I hope he's her father.

Yesh, calling me Nica is good.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

oh God if that other guy is her father... D:

tbh... in a way I'm kind of like Donna.. I never got a DNA test with the guy I thought was my Dad (since my mother went around with lotsa guys when I was born) so... I dunno. Meh, it's not that easy as Neighbours makes it out to be I'm guessing >> And if that guy wasn't my father... then yeah I wouldn't know who to find, so I'd rather leave it as a Dad that doesn't talk to me often...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Hmmmm.

I keep getting OVP ideas and... I'm just like "cbf'd", then again, I keep getting OC ideas, and I'm aware that they're controversial, so I decide not to do them :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Poor Nica.

And OMG I love this school. My English/Social Studies and Science teachers aren't here, and most our classes are with them today. Therefore, because the homework I didn't do is no longer due today, I have an extra day to do it, PLUS we get an art period, which means I get to listen to my music :D

I have study hall right now instead, so I'm gonna go on GIMP and waste the study hall trying to improve my graphics.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Just out of curiosity, why "Queen of hearts"? /does it have to do with a song and its lyrics because if it does that would explain things

Did this while I was away:

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back