• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
  • Rikuto Yuuto Sato / Ryuusa Lvl.06
    Town of Beginnings: Marketplace

Princess paid for four cloaks and left after accepting the money leaving Rikuto in the shop with dwindling customers. It was going to start getting dark soon and player-run stores would start closing, at least stores other than his. He had specifically given Kouki the early shift so he could keep the store open much later without any complaint from the one managing it at that time (himself). He needed to have as many reasons for other players to choose his store over any others even if they're reasons as simple as staying open late, opening earlier, or having music playing outside. Another reason he stayed open late was that there were many players who wanted to restock their supplies when they return after a long day of adventuring, many of the high level players staying out quite late. They would be left with few options in the way of player owned shops (unfortunately known to some as haggleable shops) and he made sure that one of those options was his shop.

Business continued as usual for Rikuto, usual customers buying usual things until a high leveled player by the name of Gothax entered. Gothax walked up to the counter and said, "Hello I would like some potions please!"

Xenith made a wide variety of potions but health potions were always in the greatest demand (for obvious reasons). It should be safe to assume that those were what this man was looking for but Rikuto wanted to ensure that he knew what options were available. "Of course, right this way," Rikuto said with a smile as he got up and walked Gothax over to the potion section. "We have many types of potions. Come up to the counter when you've made your choices."

Prices (OOC):
    Weak health potion: 50
    Lesser health potion: 75
    Average health potion: 100

Other potions include:
    Damage poison 1%/sec /antidote: 300
    Damage poison 2%/sec: 800
    (I'm not going to determine for how long they last because I don't want to be responsible for balancing issues)
    Paralysis antidote: 400
    Coagulant (stops bleeding): 150
    Temp health boost +5%: 150
    Temp health boost +10%: 350
    Boost attack +10: 500
    Boost defense +10: 500

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 9
    Floor 1: Dungeons

100%

All they could do was wait, but Robin couldn't wait. He just couldn't. It was all his fault. If he had just agreed to Shiren's plan, none of this would've happened. He shouldn't have come along in the first place. Now she has to suffer her fate in the anti-crystal room, with little hope of getting out alive.

As Robin kept to his own thoughts, he notices the room quiet down. Did she die? Did she live? Robin's question was soon answered with a friend request. Shiren wanted to be his friend. He wasn't the only one. Lou, as well as Godot, received the same request from Shiren. The door soon opens, revealing a tired girl, Shiren. She looked beat up & tired, collapsing to the ground. A Red Potion rolls over to Robin's feet as he notices the now empty room. He slowly picks up the potion, just as the group hears a horde of monsters approaching. With how far the party is in the caves, the monsters approaching were no doubt strong. This left Robin unphased, however. This wasn't the first time he's been through a situation similar to this.

Lou locates a safe zone nearby, dragging the unconscious Shiren inside. Godot & Robin follow along, using the Red Potion on Shiren. She would be fine, & all that was left were those monsters, now making an appearance. Some of them were mere wolves. Those kind again. He stares at them from the safe zone, seeing them as a worthy pack. They would put up a formidable battle indeed. "You guys stay here," he declares, rising to his feet as he takes out his sword. "I'll deal with them...alone." He made sure he said alone sternly, raising his voice on his last word said. He would not tolerate interference. He steps out of the safe zone, then plunges into the skeleton group.

Five of them, counting. Each one, strong. With a swing of his sword, he fights each foe one by one, sweeping his feet through their feet then stabbing their head. One manages to slice through his cheek, but he does not worry about it.

85%

If he wishes to live, Robin has to give in all his might, as usual. He activates his Sword Art, Sonic Spin, jumping into the air & slicing down on another wolf. Eliminated. They were piling on. No worries. He only down a quarter of health. He fights with all his might, bashing back & eliminating each & every one of them. "I shall not allow my training dummies to harm anyone!"

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot
    Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Dungeons

Godot was ecstatic when Shiren exited the anti-crystal room, but that ecstasy quickly changed to worry as she collapsed. Lucina quickly put her on her back and started yelling about some safe zone. Robin followed suit. Godot stood there with a raised eyebrow, not exactly sure why they were in a hurry. He looked in the opposite direction and was shocked at what he saw. A horde of monsters was set upon him. Well...he wasn't worried. In fact, he didn't even move until after the horde of monsters had passed. Thank God for aggro. Part of him was worried, but he was more or less confident they wouldn't stop for one person in favor of three; after all, they'd probably be back.

It was around this time that he noticed the the notification in front of him.

«試練-PATP001» has sent you a friend request.
    [Accept] [Decline]

Of course, he pressed "Accept" without a moment's notice, as if it were instinctive, and looked down the path that pretty much everyone and everything in the immediate area ran. The horde didn't seem particularly strong to him, and no doubt the others would be able to take them down...under normal circumstances. Lucina was carrying a fallen child and Robin couldn't take them alone- at least, not without risking great injury or death. At least, from Godot's purview. He prepped himself by stretching his legs, then his mid-section, and then he took a runner's stance. Then, after counting down from three in his head, he rushed towards the others at full speed. It didn't take long for him to catch up to them...or Robin, rather. Robin seemed to be fighting the horde alone...for some reason. Godot stood there with his hand clenched on his sword and his free hand clenched so hard it probably would have bled if it were real. Godot was so angry, in fact, that he sheathed his sword, dashed towards Robin, and grabbed him by his lapels. He wasn't even worried about about the monsters at this point and cared not to check whether they were all dead or not. Luckily, by this point, they were.

"You got a death wish!?" He said with fire in his eyes, practically yelling at the top of his lungs. "Why would you fight them alone!? You could have-" Godot noticed Robin's condition, he seemed to be in bad shape. "Dammit!" He released his hold on Robin and took out a «Greater Healing Potion» and handed it to him, scratching his head and looking away. The potion was meant for later in the Dungeons, but this seemed to be the right situation to use it. He was getting too riled up and needed to calm down. He took a deep breath and continued. "...You really worried me back there, but I can't completely blame you. I overestimated the party and that was a stupid move. A near fatal move." The young swordsman clicked his tongue.

He turned to Lucina and asked, "How is she?" He brushed back Shiren's hair and continued. "They didn't hurt her, did they? The horde, I mean."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    • Age 29
    • C:\
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    ∣ «試練-PATP001»
    H3zu5eJ.png
    95%
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    Nwd7R9U.png
    FL1: Dungeon: Anti-Crystal Room

Chapter Two: Part Five
    A Young Girl with Potential

«LV13» «Armor» «Weapon» «Sewing»

When she felt her hair being brushed, Shiren jolted back to consciousness. When she'd realized where she was, she relaxed herself. However, what looks like a small green speckles in her eyes shows a bright flash of light in her vision. Startled by it, she slips and falls, grabbing onto Lucina so that she wouldn't hit the ground. She, however, still felt the thud of the floor, and what she had grabbed was now covering her entirely. She popped her head up, and then struggled her way out of what appeared to be Lucina's cloak... She'd pulled the entire thing off! Of course, first thing she does is examine Lucina. "I knew it!!" She spouted. "You are beautiful!!" Something caught the corner of her eye for a moment.

LV13
    XP18%
    HP91%​

Her health was still falling, slowly. Though she put it to the back of her mind. Hopefully the others wouldn't notice, it was falling pretty slowly anyway.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14

Robin thankfully gave Shiren the potion but immediately went after the monsters that chased them earlier. "Robin! Get back here...!" Lucina shouted but was too late. "Argh!" She watched how Robin was getting hit by monsters. She felt desperate because she wasn't able to help him because Shiren was on her back.

Suddenly she saw Godot dragging Robin away from the monsters and bringing him back into the safety zone. "Thank the gods..." She signed in relief. Godot first shouted at him before giving him a potion. Robin looked pretty damaged but his experience points probably had raised a lot. "Please be careful nex--" Lucina shutted up when Shiren woke up and almost fell from her back. Lucina tried to keep Shiren on her back but it was too late when Shiren hitted the ground... along with something else.

Lucina was frozen when she felt her cloak sliding off her body. Shiren just revealed her true gender. Every feminine feature that Lucina had tried to hide was revealed. Lucina didn't even attempt to get her cloak back. She slowly faced Shiren who was laying on the ground and just shouted she was right about thinking that Lucina was beautiful.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14

Robin thankfully gave Shiren the potion but immediately went after the monsters that chased them earlier. "Robin! Get back here...!" Lucina shouted but was too late. "Argh!" She watched how Robin was getting hit by monsters. She felt desperate because she wasn't able to help him because Shiren was on her back.

Suddenly she saw Godot dragging Robin away from the monsters and bringing him back into the safety zone. "Thank the gods..." She sighed in relief. Godot first shouted at him before giving him a potion. Robin looked pretty damaged but his experience points probably had raised a lot. "Please be careful nex--" Lucina shutted up when Shiren woke up and almost fell from her back. Lucina tried to keep Shiren on her back but it was too late when Shiren hitted the ground... along with something else.

Lucina was frozen when she felt her cloak sliding off her body. Shiren just revealed her true gender. Every feminine feature that Lucina had tried to hide was revealed. Lucina didn't even attempt to get her cloak back. She slowly faced Shiren who was laying on the ground and just shouted she was right about thinking that Lucina was beautiful.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • dotcom || Level 1 Dungeons
    Separate Ways Will Intersect Again

dotcom fell as they arrived in the dungeons again. Aniko stumbled herself, since they hastily teleported to the dungeons. dotcom even doubted if Aniko thought twice where to teleport. His thoughts were confirmed as she spoke up. "Sorry, I brought you here. It was an impulse as I usually go here to escape."

"Wait, escape from what?" he asked, trying to prop himself up. He managed to sit down on the hard ground. dotcom thought that they were pretty safe in tats part of the dungeons, as very few monsters respawn there. They just need to avoid the common [Wolves] and such.

"That was the Deaf Mage Guild, as I am sure you know of," Aniko simply said. "You were recruited, I assumed?" dotcom nodded in response. "And you refused the invitation." It was not a question; rather, her tone was that of someone who just confirmed their thoughts. "Deaf Mage is a prideful guild; before you, I think I am the only one who managed to live through the refusal of the invitation. They recruit players who they think could help them. If they refuse, they kill them as they view them as a threat. It was not Deaf Mage's work per se as they hire unaffiliated PKers from the outside to do the dirty work, and so that Deaf Mage would remain as one of the good guilds."

"You've been running," dotcom said, scrutinizing Aniko more. "For how long?"

"Since the beginning of the game. I managed to run alone..." Aniko let her words hang in the air.

"I get it," dotcom said. Aniko was implying that they separate ways.

"Two players running would not make it. We would leave a more noticeable trace," Aniko explained, but dotcom held up his hand.

"Stop the explanation. We would just drag each other around."

Aniko fell silent for a moment, looking at dotcom's eyes. "We'll meet soon." She stood up and ran. Soon enough, she disappeared in the dungeons. dotcom just sat there, his injuries still fresh. He was invalid for a moment, and he hoped someone would go and help him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 9

Eliminated, all of them. The wolves were the same as usual, taking damage while giving some back. Robin glances at his remaining health bar.

62%

It seems he was more reckless than last time. He'll need to watch his surroundings more. He also took a look at his stats, but remembered that the friend request from Shiren was still there. He hesitated, making sure no one was looking, before hitting the decline button. Sorry, Shiren. Not long after, someone, name Godot, was pulling on his lapel. He's very lucky all the monsters were gone, lest this would've been an interruption. Robin was dragged back into the safe zone, later given a <<Greater Healing Potion>> from Godot. He didn't have to worry about his health. This was meant for greater danger. This was not one of those moments.

Robin mildly puts the <<Greater Healing Potion>> in his pouch, concluding it is better for later, & heals himself with a <<Small Potion>>, restoring a small amount of his HP. Afterwards, he also noticed something was blinking in front of him.

CONGRATULATIONS!
    You've Reached Level 10!

Robin brought a brief smile before shooing it off. The training has proven to be worth his time, especially those wolves. Perhaps now they won't judge him by his level. Speaking of they, "Godot, you mus'nt worry about me. I meet creatures like them to train. It's nothing new to me." Whether Robin's words mean anything to Godot, he did not care. It waas time to check the rest of his party, Shiren &...

Lou was a...woman?! Gods, as if Shiren wasn't bad enough to make him shake, Lou waas beyond nervous. He gulps & turns around, putting his hood back on to conceal his face, his slightly red face. He's been speaking to a woman, without him knowing. Just knowing how he spoke to her makes him want to shut himself in the basement. He faces no one right now, thinking of a plan. "L-look for any sign of the teleport..." This was humiliating.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot
    Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Dungeons

As Lucina's cloak fell off of her, it felt as if a couple of weights had fallen off his shoulders. He didn't feel right calling Lucina "Lou", especially since she was such an elegant young woman. He felt it quite refreshing to be able to see her face for more than five seconds, though he was somewhat regretful that the discretion between them was now gone with the cloak. Still, Godot decided to take advantage of the next few moments, just to relieve any frustration or anger that lay in him...and because he happened to notice the redness of Robin's face. The young tactician could supposedly take care of himself against a bunch of higher levelled monsters, as he tried to assure Godot of, but he couldn't steel himself in the sight of a single woman.

"Guh...what!?" Godot said an exaggerated manner with equally overdramatic motions. "Lou...you're a girl!? I always thought Lucina was the name of an older Italian man, not a..." he looked her over a few times, "...ravishing young lass." He moved towards her and continued. "With hair as beautiful as the night's sky and a body that would make the Goddess Aphrodite jealous...one would think that such beauty would radiate beyond a single digital cloak." It should have been obvious that he knew that she was a woman to pretty much everyone since that was how Shiren found out (via a message she took a peek at) and because he looked directly at her face when Robin first met them, but his words were, for the most part, sincere.

He turned his attention to Shiren, he seemed to be full of energy, but the events not so long ago still had him worried. He knelt down to her and said, "Shiren, I'm not your parent, and I'm not going to act like you're five years old..." He chuckled nervously and said, "Heck, you seem to have a better understanding of how to keep safe than anyone in the immediate area...but I don't want you running off like that when you have others to help you. I know what it's like to solo...but...dammit, you have people that you'd be betraying if you went off and died like that." Godot took a ponderous pose and said, "Heck, if you'd died back there, I don't think I would have made it out, either...I'd probably just have ended up trying to fight the bulk of the horde that we just got away from...and only the wishful thinker in me would like to think I'd survive that..." He turned back to her and said, "My point is, now that you've added us as friends, you've lost your right to die."

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Yuri Irving-Eclipse ll Floor 1-Town of Beginnings Inn

Yuri yawned, stretching himself out on the bed in the inn. He had made a surprisingly good amount of Col tonight from his music. Lots of generous players, he thought. Not everyone was as generous. The beta testers were very stingy, and knew that their Col was better put toward new equipment than into a musicians case. The normal players seemed to like the break from the typical monotony though. It had been over a month, and with resources slowly drying up, most players found themself spending more and more time in the inns.

Yuri checked how much money he actually had. He amassed a fair bit, though not as much as the beta testers. He really needed good equipment though. He had been scraping by on some low-level equips, but more and more players were outclassing him. Especially the Player Killers. They were mostly Beaters, so they knew all the best ways to farm Col and XP. Maybe I should head out, he thought. He knew a good smith, Corrin, who he had befriended in the early days of SAO. Maybe he has something I can use.

He headed out, knowing that the room would be his until nine tomorrow. Heading down the road, he couldn't help admiring the world around him. It really is amazing what technology can do nowadays, he thought. Opening the door to Corrin's armory, he was pleased with what he saw. "Corrin!" he exclaimed. "Your shop certainly has gotten better since I last saw you."

"Yuri?" said Corrin, stepping out from the back of the shop. "It is you! Good to see you. what brings you here today?" Corrin was a small, excitable man, and enjoyed his smithing immensely.

" I need a new sword. I was hoping you could fix me up with one," Yuri said.

"I see," Corrin said. I think I may have one for you, let me go get it."

"Thanks," Yuri said. "I appreciate it."

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • \\Nirvana - Col 1300//
    \\Level 10 - Experience %27//
    \\Tolbana Town//
    After their escape from the unexpected wolf pack they managed to reach Tolbana Town. Now Nirvana's escort was reduced to a much more manageable 5 players. He looked around playing his facade of secret merchants. When they asked where to go he pointed towards places he expected to be crowded, eventually finding the town square. It was absolutely cluttered, so much so that the only person that was really able to keep an eye on Nirvana was Frost. They were both in the middle of a large crowd, and none of the other four players could be seen. Nirvana figured now would be as good of a time as ever to escape. The knots on his wrists were already loose from him playing with them earlier, but now they were practically begging to be undone. He twisted his fingers around the knots, being sure to not make too sudden of a movement as to not alert Frost. The slack on the rope increased exponentially with every minute motion until finally, the knot had been undone. Nirvana turned towards Frost and secretly dropped the rope.

"You know, you're right about me." Nirvana said mischievously.

Frost gave him a look of agitation, she was catching on to his guise. She started drawing her sword, but in same amount of time it took for her to react he was already staging his escape.

"You little rat, you have the gloves don't you?"

She was right after all. He was in fact hiding several things, and the gloves were just one of those things. Though, he wasn't the only one hiding things here. After all, she mentioned something that was completely alien to him in the form of the Mercurial Blade. Nirvana knew that whatever it was it must have been worthwhile. It still struck him as odd that they sent a total of 15 players to retrieve one item, and if the real reason involved that blade then it was something to be wanted.

Nirvana gave a confirming wink then parted through the crowd. Even in a situation like this he could move like a cat. His body contorted to small openings to allow for faster and more fluid movement. It didn't take long for there to be a noticeable separation between him and the rather large Frost. Once he managed to get out in the open his situation changed pretty dramatically. The separation he managed to create in the crowd was quickly being reduced by a <Sprinting> Frost, but she was the only one of the 5 players that realized what was happening. He quickly made the assumption that if she could <Sprint> then she probably couldn't <Detect> so he immediately went into <Hiding>. As typical of the ability he disappeared, and with this evasive technique he was gone. It only took him a few moments to be rid of his pursuer. Without <Detection> it was practically impossible to locate him, and to reaffirm his evasive nature he decided to go to the one place he figured they would never look: the Dungeon. So he checked his inventory, made sure he had enough potions to hide out for a while, and headed off to his destination.​

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Fester and Rose Starter City (Los siento for the late post, I had difficulties)
    "How did you get so much food?!" Rose asked surprised.

"Monsters are dead because I needed to kill them." Fester replied, consuming a steak. "Sometimes they don't spawn fast enough and I kill other monsters."

Rose shivered, it was a rather creepy response to her, though the answer he gave was so casual. Almost like he had gone grocery shopping. "Aren't you afraid that they might kill you?"

"Why would I be afraid of that? I mean if killing monsters gives me food, and food keeps me alive, then I must be immortal right?"

"Is that even logic?" Rose questioned, "Like what does that even mean?"

"If its a game, I'll just respawn." He answered.

"But that isn't even how you said it..." Rose said confused, then shook it off, "We should go out looking for other people."

"NPCs slow me down." He answered, "I only like you because you promised to buy my food and you are a quest giver."

"Don't you want to meet other pla- er I mean NPCs?" She said, "Certainly it would make this much easier!"

Fester sat there, thinking, and then after a minute a said, "Ok"

"So are we going?"

"I suppose if I still get to kill things then I'll be fine." He answered, "But first we must swavy."

"What the hell is swavy?" Rose said as Fester stood up.

"It is a dance that must be done after eating!" He answered, "That way you won't die of terrible hunger cramps."

Rose almost said something, but found that she couldn't find the words to express how stupid that sounded. So she went along with it, "How do you swavy?"

"Well first you move side to side like ocean waves." He demonstrated by moving side to side, "Then you make your arms wiggle, that way you can get the muscle cramp monsters out." He wiggled his arms wildly in any random direction while swaying. "Come on! Otherwise you might hurt yourself." He had his eyes closed and hummed a very sweat tune, something that sounded like a lullaby.

Rose attempted to imitate the dance, though she felt too silly, and gave up. "What are you humming?" She asked.

He snapped out of it, and stopped the dance, "What song?"

"The one you were humming."

"I wasn't humming anything, it must have been you." He said sincerely.

"But I saw you humming and dancing!"

"No, I saw you dancing." He said, "Even though we should get moving." He began to walk away, leaving Rose dumfounded. "Catch up Rose! otherwise we will never finish your quest."

Rose sighed, rubbed her head, and ran to catch up. They were now walking out of the city toward the first dungeon.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    • Age 29
    • C:\
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    ∣ «試練-PATP001»
    H3zu5eJ.png
    90%
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    GPpszM9.png
    Nwd7R9U.png
    Nwd7R9U.png
    FL1: Dungeon - Safe Zone

Chapter Two: Part Six
    A Young Girl with Potential

«LV13» «Armor» «Weapon» «Sewing»

Godot's sudden seriousness had caught all of Shiren's attention... Well, most of it. She nodded in response to him, though leaned in closer to whisper. "Okay... But I just noticed something... I left that party, and now that we are friends I can see your health bars... But not Robin's..." She leaned to a side to look behind Godot. Robin was facing away, hiding in his hood. She frowned a bit. She also took this opportunity to look at her health. It was now at 89%. What was confusing her was that there was no status symbol by her health bar. She wasn't poisoned, so why was it still falling? Shaking it away, she looked back to Godot, feigning a smile before leaping up to her feet. She had the cloak wrapped around, her, though clearly it was too large for her. With the hood up, only the lower half of her face was visible. "I just remembered! I got a bunch of stuff from that one chest; it wasn't just an average chest, it was a cache! So I've got stuff for all of you!" Wearing Lucina's cloak (Like the most adorable little mysterious robed figure you'll ever see) she first walked to Robin, she spawned the items inside of the cloak, handing a potion bottle to Robin. She pushed it into his arms a bit forcefully, a very slight hint that she knew about the decline.

"It says 'Experience Bottle'. It will give you XP if you drink it, but the amount is random and can't be determined until you use it." She returned to Godot, returning to a grin. Now, she was playing the 'mysterious robed figure' part with her demeanor and voice. "For you, wandering adventurer, an armor set of utmost rarity and vanity..." She spawned the armor before him, putting her concealed arms on her hips and imitating a large man's hearty laugh. "HA HA HA! And don't think I forgot about you, pretty lady!" She heads towards Lucina. "A brand new Rapier, also rare and unavailable in the shops!" She tried to repeat her previous hearty laugh, but couldn't resist cracking up halfway though, falling backward and kicking her feet in a bit of a laughing fit.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14

Lucina was speechless for a moment. Robin pulled his hood over his head and turned away from the group. What was wrong with him? Why was his whole face red? It took a while before lucina came back to reality and sighed. "And so... my disguise was dropped." Lucina said in her normal womanly voice. She was quite dissapointed it had to happen like this but was kind of relieved as well because it felt like a heavy burden had fallen from her shoulders. She didn't have to wear that cloak around these three anymore but still felt a little more confident with the cloak because anyone could pass them at any moment.

Lucina was about to take her cloak back until Godot decided to tease her a little. Well... a little? It was as if the teasing became the kind of complimenting that made Lucina shy and silent. Godot obviously showed by his way of talking that he already knew that Lucina was a girl. Ofcourse he did because he was the only one who knew it until Shiren took a peek while she send him a message. "...ravishing young lass." after these words, Godot slowly moved towards Lucina. Lucina did nothing against it and just watched him with a raised eyebrow that said "Really Godot? Realllyyy? Must you do this right now?".

"With hair as beautiful as the night's sky and a body that would make the Goddess Aphrodite jealous...one would think that such beauty would radiate beyond a single digital cloak." these words made Lucina a little bit blush, not enough to be noticable though. She didn't like to be complimented because she never knew how to answer on them, besides... it was just Godot's teasing. "C-Cut it out, please..." Lucina said before he turned away to Shiren.

Lucina glanced at Robin and wondered why wondered why he didn't want to look at them. "I'm sorry for keeping my gender secret..." She said and wondered if he would reply on that or even react. Shiren suddenly claimed to have items for everyone, gotten from teh battle she had just a while ago. Lucina was glad that she survived that battle but did Shiren only enter that room just for the items? Robin got a potion that would grand him experience points. Godot got rare armor that couldn't be bought in shops, or atleast... not yet.

Shiren then walked towards Lucina and pretended to be a man with a hearty laugh. It was kind of amusing how Lucina's cloak was way too big for her and made her look like a cute little robed man. Shiren handed her a Rapier. A sword that the real Lucina in Fire Emblem: Awakening used to fight. This was either coincidence or Shiren was teasing her as well. "Thank you, Shiren..." Lucina took the sword and looked at it quite amazed. This sword was way better than the one she had been using. Lucina swirled it around a few times without hitting anyone to try out the sword. "Amazing..." Lucina said as she immediately opened her menu to equip the Rapier.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Maria Renée {Princess}
    Guild: The Flaming Blade
    Level: 12

Maria smiled to herself as she walked through the trees. She had gone to Tolbana town and left it to go look around to see if she could find anything. No luck yet she thought with a sigh before she heard footsteps approaching her from behind. Turning around quickly she saw two boys, both probably about 15 both looking identical with dark skin and black hair. Though the thing that stood out most was their red player markers.

Player killers she thought eyes going wide as she took a step back. "Well well well. Look what we have here. A little girl all alone in the woods" one of them sneered at her taking a step towards her as she took another backwards though she soon found herself backed into a tree.

"Right you are bro. Look at her gear. We could make some money off that" the other one laughed. "Here's the deal, you give us your gear and tell no one and you live. If you don't or we find out you told someone we'll kill you."

Maria took a sharp breath trembling slightly. "n-no" she whispered before shoving past them and running as fast as she could. Seconds after she started running she felt a sharp pain in her back. Glancing over her shoulder as she saw her health bar go down a bit she noticed that one of the boys had thrown daggers at her. One had missed but the other one was sticking out of her back. Noticing her health bar going down very slowly she realized it'd keep going down til she pulled out the dagger. But the boys were chasing her and she had no time to stop.

Running faster Maria opened her menu and clicked on the first three friends names she could think off to send a message.

To: Godot; Lucina, Ryuusa

Help me please! I'm outside the dungeons and am being chased by two PK'ers

She hit send and glanced behind her to see the two boys still chasing after her.

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • \\Nirvana - Col 1300//
    \\Level 10 - Experience %27//
    \\First Floor Dungeon//

His first steps into the dungeon were surprisingly relieving. There were monster of course, but at least he wasn't being chased anymore. Even though he was only level ten these monsters didn't really phase him. They attacked him, but they had a pattern that he was able to pick up on pretty quickly. After a few battles he made his way in deeper to the labyrinthine dungeon making sure to map out his way as he progressed. Something kept striking him as odd, there appeared to be flashing markings that he never quite recalled being there the last time he was there. It was all so perplexing, or at least it appeared to be. He noticed a figure off in the distance slouched against a wall. Perhaps it was a player in distress. Increasing his pace, Nirvana rushed to the figure quickly realizing it was a player killer. The player was slouched against the wall, appearing to be injured. Even though it was a player killer he had an urge to help him, since there could be a good reason as to why he was a player killer. Nirvana opened his menu to retrieve a potion, just now noticing that the player's name was dotcom. He handed the potion to the injured dotcom, all while being sure to warn him.

"Look, this is an act of kindness, but know I could easily kill you even with this potion."

Nirvana leaned back onto a wall opposite of dotcom. He watched the young man across from him anxiously, being wary of his every move. He couldn't risk a back stab at the moment, not when he was after that weapon. A beeping noise was ringing to Nirvana, the notification noise to be precise. A new quest popped up.

Liquid Metal I​
    The tomb has been opened by the Gravedigger, but what awaits? A treasure of power? An enormous wealth? Or is death the only thing to be expected? Tales speak of hidden treasures, but one item in particular is sacred here: the Mercurial Blade. A near magical weapon that changes to suit the user's abilities. There is a catch, however. Only the Gravedigger can wrestle it from the passages of time, and if one should attempt to remove it from its rightful resting place a fate worse than death will be rewarded.

While reading the quest notification the wall behind Nirvana dissolved into a new corridor. He fell down what seemed to be a flight of stairs only to land flat on his back at the bottom. The fall must have been pretty far since he couldn't even see the top of the stairs. So this is where the Mercurial Blade is. Nirvana tried to regroup himself, wondering what that dotcom person would do. Would he follow Nirvana down the stairs? Was he even fit enough to make it down such a long flight of stair?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • dotcom || Level 1 Dungeons
    Level 15 || 20% || 7115 Col
    A Savior?

"Look, this is an act of kindness, but know I could easily kill you even with this potion," a voice somewhere said to him. dotcom woke up with a start, not realizing that he fell asleep in the cold dungeon floor. He saw a potion being handed him. It was deep-red in color, like the health potions he used to make with his skill and some choice ingredients. He took it and gulped it in one shot. Soon enough, he felt the effects of the potion took place. While his wounds were still fresh, they managed to heal really quickly. He sometimes forgets that, while wounds are real, they are still controlled by game codes and could be healed quickly using in-game items. The man who gave him the potion leaned back on the far side of the wall, away from dotcom. It is evident from dotcom's status that he is a player-killer so he got used to other players shunning him. This is no big deal.

The man, who was named Nirvana, was fiddling with his menu. dotcom tried to stand up to properly thank the man when the wall behind Nirvana disappeared into pixels, revealing a new corridor. Is that a quest door, or did the man stumble upon the teleport? dotcom decided to follow the man.

Well, follow in the sense that he needs to find a more graceful way of entering the corridor. As dotcom inspected, it was a long way to fall. I will lose a bunch of health just from the fall. "Hey, Nirvana, right? Are you okay down there? Does it hurt?" dotcom limped down the stairs in which Nirvana unceremoniously fall, dotcom's leg still discovering how to properly work. dotcom swore loudly as his ankle bent and, like Nirvana, fell the remaining flat of stairs. It was a good thing he was already near the bottom of it. Ow, it still hurts like hell. dotcom tried to stand up, wincing in pain his wretched leg was giving him. "I guess it does hurt."

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Markus Steele || Gothax​
    Gothax looked at the different types of potions that the shop proposed. If it wasn't for his lack of money, he would buy every type of potions that this guy had in store. "I'd like to have 2 Coagulants and 5 Average Health Potions", Gothax said after counting his money. He would have 200 Col left after these purchases. I think I'll have to manage my expenses accordingly. "Apart from potions, do you sell anything else?", he asked the vendor.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Yuri Irving-Eclipse ll Floor 1-Town of Beginnings Inn

Corrin returned from the back of his shop. "This sword is one of my best. It's called the <<Abyssion>>. He unwrapped it from it's casing, allowing Yuri to see the blade for the first time. It was a sword of average size, the same as Yuri's current sword. In looks however, this one was much different. Instead of steel, this sword seemed to e made of an entirely different metal. It had a pitch black blade, and a red grip. Taking <<Abyssion>> from Corrin, he swung it around.

He was pleased to find that it was the perfect weight and length, and he had no trouble passing between his hands quickly. "How much?" he asked, pleased to have found such a fine blade.

"2000 Cor," came the reply.

He could afford that, though he would have to save for a while to have enough for a new set of armor. "I'll take it," he said, bringing up the trade menu.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 10

It won't be soon until the party starts the recon mission. Firstly, Godot was complimenting Lucina's beautiful looks, all that stuff Robin wouldn't be able to handle. Robin isn't the guy who easily throws out his feelings. It's just not in him to go soft. Anyway, moving on with the topic. Shiren had some new items that she got from the trap room. Was it worth it? She almost died by the looks of it. Nonetheless, she seems capable enough. She still needs help now & then. Everyone does.

Shiren was giving away some of the items she got. For Robin, an Experience Potion. He took note of the shove Shiren gave, knowing what the reason was. Robin sighs as he looks over the bottle. "I don't take shortcuts, but I will consider the offer," he explains, placing the potion in his pouch. Godot got some kind of armor, & Lucina gets a new sword. So all Robin gets is some temporary potion? So be it.

Robin also overhears Lucina's apology. That raised a question in his mind: Why hide your gender? 'Tis a question to be asked later. "Well, I say we do a bit of recon, see if we can find the teleport," Robin starts explaining. "I suggest we split into pairs. You can pick who you want to pair up with." Robin awaited any further comments from his party, wondering who HE would pair up with.

Back