• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • William Danielson||Godot
    Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Dungeons

Godot received Shiren's gift and couldn't help but smile. He found her too adorable for words, and she just seemed to be enjoying everything. He wondered if his words were lost on her, and he wondered if Shiren felt that she could live the way she did just out of youthful instinct. He wondered if maybe she was aware of all of the danger that pursued her at every step but she didn't care because it was all a game. He wondered if she was aware of these things and put up a smile to cheer the group, or maybe she found no benefits to being somber to such dismal matters. He wondered if she was afraid of death.

He looked at the present that he received and examined it. It was a lot more than he was expecting, but it was definitely worth the upgrade. The upper-armor seemed to be made out of Steel, but it fit to his figure rather than going outward. It was probably designed that for speed, though it risked higher knockback from head-on attacks. It wasn't much more defense-efficient than what he was previously wearing, but what made it rare was its side-effect: "When in critical danger, defence increases dramatically". Granted, Godot never was the type for the "near-death power boons" that games often had, but he couldn't well pass it up.

The lower-armor seemed to be leather pants with a steel coating, with the steel breaking at the kneecaps so that movement and flexibility would be possible. The pants themselves had no ability, other than providing higher defense than what Godot previously had, but the footwear had an incredible ability: "Dashing speed is increased by 15%". The tradeoff was that the shoes themselves did not offer any fortification whatsoever.

Basically, all of the garments were give and take, but they were still much better than what he previously had...for his play-style, at least. Godot out of the sight of the group and donned his new armor, since changing pants leaves a characters undergarments exposed for a few moments, something he didn't want to expose Lucina or Shiren to. Upon returning, he turned to Robin, who suggested that they go in pairs, and said, "I think that's a good idea." He looked at Shiren and Lucina and thought for a few moments. "I think it'd be best if I went with-" He was cut off by a message prompt appearing. He opened the message since it was from Princess, and it read:

Subject: -

Help me please! I'm outside the dungeons and am being chased by two PK'ers

His eyes grew wide as he read the message, and once he was done he turned to the direction opposite the Dungeons' depths. "I'm gonna be late...don't wait up!" He said before promptly sprinting out of the Dungeon. He was going faster than before, most definitely, but he was too preoccupied with Princess to even notice. It wasn't so much because of the situation itself as it was because he not long before failed to save Shiren, and there was no way he would let it happen again.

Before long, he saw Princess running in his direction, as well as the two PKs running after her. At this time, Godot switched out his «Mammon's Fang» for his «Meister's Soul». As he passed Princess, he raised his polearm and, with the PKer running in his direction, smashed the flat bottom of the polearm into the face of the PK, knocking him onto the ground. Due to the way he was hit, however, he ended up flying behind Godot and landing on his back. It was at that point that Godot wished he could have felt that (which he might have), otherwise he might prove a problem since there was still another PK to deal with. Of course, he wasn't thinking about the other PK at the time, but his attention turned to him when he got a dagger plunged into his arm. At this time, he grabbed the downed PK's weapon, a One-Handed Sword simply named Iron Sword +6, and ran towards the other PK.

The PK unleashed some sort of flurry Art, and unleashed around 50 daggers at Godot at once. It was an interesting Art, prioritizing Area Of Effect over anything else. It probably wasn't good for support but it would be great for attacking several monsters at once or trying to stop someone from fleeing. The steel-bearing vigilante probably could have dashed to the side of the wall of daggers or reduced the damage by deflecting as many as he could, but then a problem arose: the weaponless PK. He had no other weapon, but that wasn't the problem; the problem was that he would probably end up getting killed by the Art, even more likely thanks to the damage dealt by Godot. Godot, noticing this, said, "damn, damn...DAMN!" and stopped in his tracks, allowing the barrage of Daggers to hit him. It sounded as if a swarm of bees had whizzed by him, and it felt as if a storm of paintballs assaulted his numb body.

Godot was dead. That's what he thought to himself. There was no way he could have survived something like that. He failed Shiren, and now he failed Princess. He had nothing left to do but look at his empty life meter, despite the fact that that would only twist the not-so-proverbial knife. It didn't really matter. It was all over, anyway.

JZ3wUdy.png

At first he thought nothing more of it, but his body immediately tensed when he noticed that the number that shown was not zero, and that there remained a sliver of red left. It seemed that it was Shiren and her gifts that saved him. Who would have thought that an ability that Godot never found useful would end up saving his life? He tightened his grip on the +6 sword as it shined a bright white color and yelled, "Dash Flurry!" The other PK was caught off guard by this, as he was expecting Godot to be dead (as did Godot himself), and he was even more unable to defend himself thanks to Godot's increase in speed. He was helpless to fend himself from Godot's attack, but Godot made sure that the attack wouldn't be fatal, causing the PK's health to tumble down as each hit struck, but intentionally missing for the final blow. Godot then took the sword he was wielding and stabbed the PK's weapon satchel. The durability of the satchel fell to zero. Godot then took out his own sword and destroyed the other PK's weapon.

With the two PKs now unconscious, Godot stumbled over to Princess and removed the knife from her, handing her his last Potion. He looked at her with a smile and, fatigued as he was, said with broken breath, "Th-they didn't hurt you too much...d-did they, your highness?

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    • Age 29
    • C:\
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    http://i.imgur.com/06di2A4.jpg

«試練-PATP001»

FL1, Dungeon: Safe Zone

2-7: A Young Girl with Potential

bGnbFa0.png
    FQlUxqM.png
    9o0mm25.png
    |
    JEBxIGw.png
    eKEosrs.png
    |
    PqrGgwr.png

Shiren smiled, knowing that her gifts were seemingly all enjoyed (except for Robin, though she ignored the fact). Godot came back wearing the new armor, though a message popped up before him and he left in an instant. Shiren's eyes flickered green, yet another flash before her eyes, startling her to no end. "Dang it, I'll never get used to that," she mumbled, though suddenly picked her head up. Someone was in trouble? Princess? Who was that? She looked puzzled for a moment. She hadn't read the message like she'd done with Lucina, yet somehow she knew what it was about. The word "PKer" flashed in her mind. She knew that term, she'd heard it before, but she couldn't remember the meaning. "Pi... Ke..." She pronounced quietly, before coming to the realization. "Player killer!" Shiren bolted out of the safe zone (leaving Robin and Lucina alone in the safe zone hint hint poke poke) and dashed after where she figured Godot'd left.

"Fell Crescent!" Shiren pulled back her katana as she dashed, the blade shining green, though the flames caused the colors to mix and look somewhat odd. She swung the blade forward, slicing right through the crowd of monsters and pretty much one-shotting the monsters she'd hit. She was surprised at the power of the blade, though couldn't stop to think about it now. She ran out toward the exit of the dungeon (once again passing two players she payed no mind to) and found a girl, Godot, and the aftermath of a deadly battle. "Hey!!" She shouted at Godot, jumping up and socking him in the arm. "If I can't die, neither can you!" She reached over to her belt to retrieve a potion, and it was only then that she realized she was still wearing Lucina's cloak. "Oops... I forgot to give this back." She chuckled a bit as she pulled the hood off, reaching for one of her stronger potions and handing it to Godot. "You have to drink every last drop, or else!" She mildly threatened, knowing she didn't have much to threaten him with. She smiled, though. Her eyes were soft blue as per usual, though added with the sincere smile she looked genuinely sweet.

"And here, I know you need more." She handed Godot three more potions, this time from her inventory. "I still have four more, plus the one on my belt. I didn't think we'd need this many, but I guess I was right to prepare." She glanced t her own HP bar, half-startled that it'd dropped to 74% already. That aside, she bowed to the girl in greeting. "I haven't met you before. My name's Shiren, what's yours?"

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Rikuto Yuuto Sato / Ryuusa Lvl.06
    Town of Beginnings: Marketplace=>Dungeon

"That'll be 800 col," said Rikuto as he placed the potions on the table. Gothax payed and took the potions before asking if they sold anything else. "Of course, here we have weapons, armor, and clothing of many different kinds." Rikuto stepped out from behind the counter ready to give Gothax a tour of the store when he got a message. He was just about to put it off for later when he realized it had come from Princess. Opening it without hesitation he read the contents.

Subject: -

Help me please! I'm outside the dungeons and am being chased by two PK'ers

Rikuto took action immediately and quickly opened a message box, typing a message to Kouki. <There's been an emergency. Princess is in danger and I need you to manage the shop until I get back.> Sending that, he opened another one, this one addressed to Xenith. <Princess needs help and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do it alone. Meet me in front of Tolbana town immediately.> He then turned to Gothax and said, "I'm sorry, but there's been an emergency. Another person will be here momentarily to attend to your needs."

Not moments later, Kouki came barreling through the door. "I'm here, go boss! You can't afford to wait around here any longer." Nodding, Rikuto brought out his teleport crystal and went to Tolbana town where he saw Xenith waiting for him. Rikuto immediately started running toward the dungeons with Xenith following him.

(OOC: When Kouki is managing the store, you are allowed to bunny him as you would write for a regular shopkeeper. If you reeeally feel the need to haggle, he isn't allowed to go past 5% less under any circumstances. Please don't make it so you always achieve that 5%, though.)

As the pair ran to the dungeons, Xenith asked, "Ryuusa, if there is a pair of players that are giving difficulty to somebody level 12, how are we, levels 8 and 6, supposed to help? Furthermore, how do you expect to catch up with them if they were already in front of the dungeons at the time of the message?" Suddenly, Rikuto realized just how ridiculous the idea of him coming to the rescue was. Regardless, he couldn't allow himself to do nothing, a sentiment that probably had to do with fatherly instinct or something.

"6 plus 8 plus 12 equals 26, so theoretically the three of us should be enough to handle two level 13 players," Rikuto began, knowing full well that it wouldn't be that way in practice. "Furthermore, to get to the dungeons she would have to go to Tolbana town first, being the closest town to them. It takes around 30 minutes to get there and it hasn't been near that long since she left the store. This with the fact that a confrontation would stall her means that we still have a chance to catch up." Rikuto was desperate to keep hope alive so he wasn't sure how much of that reasoning was sound, but he had already made it this far and sure as hell wasn't going to turn back.

Xenith looked at him and nodded. "Alright then. I'll go on ahead." Xenith was a lot faster than him thanks to her level and equipment so that was a good idea. Soon, Rikuto could see Xenith in the distance, standing still. He was about to ask her why when he saw more figures ahead of her. He equipped his partisan and large kite shield but it appeared that the standing figures were other players and they had already taken down the PKers. Xenith looked back at him with a frown and said, "Didn't you say she had joined a guild?"

With that, Rikuto fully realized that coming here probably wasn't necessary and that she likely added his name to that message in a panic. He honestly felt a little foolish right now. Looking at the other players, he realized that he recognized them. One of them was the sly little girl from the marketplace earlier and the other was the man who was fighting another player during Saito's speech. He stepped forward and said to them both, "Thank you for helping Princess, I don't know what I would have done if something happened to her." He then walked over to Princess. "I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner. While we're here, though, I guess I'll introduce you." Rikuto gestured towards Xenith with his hand. "This is Xenith, one of your co-workers and company alchemist. She can be a little cold sometimes but she really does care."

Xenith sighed and stepped forward, holding out her hand for a handshake. "Next time you need help can you try not calling the guy who's half your level?"

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • \\Nirvana - Col 1300//
    \\Level 10 - Experience %27//
    \\First Floor Dungeon: Secret Corridor//​

The fall appeared to do a fair amount of damage, but he figured it wouldn't be much of a problem. Nirvana was attempting to get his bearing in this new room. The room was empty save for a large crypt in the center. Was that what the quest was talking about? He started walking over to the crypt placing his hand on an image very similar to the ones flashing on the walls earlier. This was all very strange to him, mostly because he had never heard of a game with these kinds of secrets. Upon further inspection of the crypt he found an orb of what could only be described as swirling metal embedded in a keyhole-like spot. As he was about to grab the ball he heard some noise coming from the stairs.

"Hey, Nirvana, right? Are you okay down there? Does it hurt?"

It was that dotcom guy. He's probably as surprised as Nirvana right now, but seriously, does it hurt? Technically it doesn't hurt but it still shocks your system into taking damage, both in-game and psychologically. Nirvana could also hear the pitter patter of steps coming from the stairs, which must mean that dotcom was also coming down here. The pitter patter stopped for just a moment and quickly escalated to a loud tumbling and crashing noise. The abrupt change in sound made Nirvana glance in the direction of the steps, only to see that dotcom had fallen down them in much the same way as Nirvana. He shook his head in a slight disbelief, but he supposed the flight of stairs were rather dark, and long for that matter. Apparently dotcom said something about pain, but Nirvana didn't really hear it too well.

He refocused on the crypt, and the orb. Slowly he reached his fingers around the spot of interest. The entire action was very reminiscent to an experienced treasure hunter attempting to bag an artifact without triggering a trap. Carefully he prodded his fingers to loosen the orb, and with a little effort the item came loose of its inlay. Now the object was lying in his hand, but it was beginning to do strange things. It stretched and moved as if it was attempting to form an object. The whole experience was absorbing his attention to the point he hadn't realized what the tomb had begun to do the instant he removed the orb. Something had triggered the crypt to open, and the stairs they had come down were now sealed off. A rather menacing skeletal hand reached out from the crypt motioning towards the orb. Nirvana noticed how much the orb's movement had increased, and within moments the orb shattered. A liquid poured from the broken object oozing its way to the hand, almost as if it had a mind of its own. Nirvana finally noticed what was happening, realizing that the orb must have been the Mercurial Blade. What kind of trap did he trigger? At this point the hand wasn't the only thing coming out of the crypt. It must have been at least seven feet tall. A level 12 Stalfos (OOC: we decided to call the species Stalfos, right?) emerged from the crypt, but it was no ordinary Stalfos, it was a named enemy! The massive monster was called Sindri, and before he had realized it the monster was wielding a weapon made from the mercury. It must have been the Mercurial Blade, or so Nirvana thought. Nirvana readied his weapon preparing for what he knew would be a nasty fight. Without taking his eyes off the monster, Sindri, Nirvana called out to dotcom.

"Get ready! I don't think we'll survive if we don't work together."

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Maria Renée {Princess}
    Guild: The Flaming Blade
    Level: 12

Maria breathed a sigh of relief as she noticed Godot run by her. It was this sight that allowed her to stop herself from running. Wincing as she looked to see her health bar had gone down about halfway from the dagger already she panted a bit from running so much. She watched with worried, fearful eyes the battle between Godot and the two PKer's. Keeping an eye on Godot as well as her declining health she let out another sigh of relief as Godot knocked the two PKer's out and then pulled the knife from her back. As her health stopped falling from were it was at about 45% she noticed he was handing her a potion. "I-I'm okay...thank you" she said softly taking the potion he had given her and watching her health go back up.

A girl her age came up to them, she hit Godot's arm and scolded him, a sight that Maria found amusing before giving him several potions before introducing herself Shiren. "I'm Princess." she said with a slight smile.

Hearing approaching footsteps she turned her head to see Ryuusa and a woman she didn't know. Ryuusa thanked Godot for helping her before introducing her to the woman. The company alchemist, Xenith one of her co-workers.

Shaking Xenith's hand Maria smiled shyly. "nice to meet you, and sorry about that" she rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. "in my panic I sent a message to the first three people I could think off, it just so happens that none of them were my guild-mates..." she paused knowing she'd have to tell Psyche what happened, mainly because if she didn't she was sure someone else would. "ughhh, Psyche is going to be so upset with me when I tell him what happened"

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Yuri Irving-Eclipse ll Floor 1-Town of Beginnings

Yuri walked through the streets of the Town of Beginnings. As he walked by the exit to the town, he considered going out and looking for the portal to the next floor again. I'm not going to bother, he thought. I've checked everywhere I can think of. Resting against the side of a building for a moment, Yuri took out his sword, admiring it.

It really is cool-looking, he thought. Although cool isn't everything. He took a moment to check it's stats. It's not that much more powerful than some swords that were cheaper, but something in the description caught his eye. A locked skill? Do those even exist? But, true enough, there was an unknown skill in it's description, with a locked symbol adjacent to it. Checking his guide, he saw that locked skills were possible, and usually required the wielder to complete a certain quest while wielding the weapon. I wonder what quest I'll have to do to unlock <<Abyssion>>'s skill? He had done most of the quests on the first floor, other than some of the more out-of the way stuff. I guess I'll go do those.

Exiting the town, he began making his way to the far side of the first floor, going roughly north. I hope I can find this quest quickly, he thought. Hopefully it's not on the second floor or something. It was very far to the other side, and Yuri took his time. After all, he thought, it's not as if someone will find the portal today, so there's not exactly a rush.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • dotcom || Level 1 Dungeons
    Level 15 || 20% || 7115 Col
    Stalfos

The potion Nirvana gave him was taking time to take into effect but dotcom felt himself healing considerably. His ankle still hurts but it is not that painful enough for him to limp. dotcom simply stood rooted to the spot, waiting for the full effects of the potion. He was watching as Nirvana closed his hands around a glowing crystal orb. dotcom was disappointed that it was not the teleport, despite the crystal shapeshifting into some interesting shapes, like a semi-liquid. Suddenly, the stairs in which Nirvana and dotcom tumbled down closed with a silent bump, displacing the dust that had accumulated on the ceiling of the dungeon. dotcom equipped his sword, suddenly tensed for a surprise attack. Why must my life be interesting? A Stalfos appeared from the crypt, wielding a huge sword. It was a monster with a name, not the generic Stalfos so dotcom thought that this would be the quest boss, or something like that.

"Get ready! I don't think we'll survive if we don't work together," Nirvana shouted. As if I wil let myself be caught unaware. dotcom have fought countless Stalfos before and he knew their weakness. Once they are beheaded (or beskulled?) they are practically dead meat (or bones?)

"Heh. I am always ready." Before Nirvana could react, dotcom rushed towards the monster and took a massive swing into its head. However, it seemed that the monster would not die easily as it blocked the attack. dotcom's sword rung with the impact, its owner cringing from the sound. dotcom tried to retreat and went into <HIDING>

"Keep it busy!" dotcom called out, as he circled the monster.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Suisei Lv. 12
    @ 1st Floor
    Forest Dungeon

A «Wolf» pounced at Suisei in behind. It's bark was fierce, but Suisei wasn't phased by it in any way, stumbling out of the Wolf's way as it gnawed in the direction of his face and managed to just cut his cheek. Suisei pivoted just in time to plunge his sword into it's head. Out the corner of his eye, Suisei could see his HP bar just barely even scathed. He hadn't been hit but once although he had a hard time keeping up at times. He had gotten further in the beta and he knew his knowledge of the game extended beyond his current level, but as for now he would have to get stronger.

He had filled a quarter of his experience bar but it wasn't enough for him. He needed more...

Suisei sheathed his sword and closed his eyes, sighing as he faced upward. Calmly, he crouched, tightened his fists. He was going to collect as large a crowd he could and take them all out. In the beta, he was fairly okay with crowd control, but he would have no problem in this dungeon if he watched himself... right?

He sluggishly opened up his mouth in a manner similar to yawning and let out a deafening screech that echoed throughout the forest in a harsh tone. The sound pulsated throughout the air and Suisei sustained it so long, he felt his eardrums begin to throb. As he saw 2 packs of wolves approach from his right and left, he halted his «Howl» and felt for his sword. There were at least 10 wolves, but he could easily beat them all down as long as he remained on the offensive.

3 of the wolves closed in on him, but before they could get the chance to attack, Suisei used his «Odayakana Kokoro», grinning as his sword glowed a calm blue and darting out at the closest wolf while the other two came in at him. He easy dispatched his first target and ducked as the two nearby wolves jumped at him, one soaring over him and the other landing on his back. Trying not to panic, but his eyes still wide, Suisei grunted as he sent his back colliding into the ground, forcing all of his weight on the wolf and taking out all of it's HP. Getting back up and looking into the corner of his sight, he saw that the wolf injured him just slightly.

2419 / 2500

Suisei ended up returning his sight just in time to see a wolf plunge at his face. He fell to his back once more and vertically slashed the «Wolf» starting from it's skull. 7 left.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14
    Floor 1: Dungeons

Lucina nodded with a smile as Godot came back, wearing his armor.. Robin sounded a bit ungrateful about the potion Shiren gave him but she decided not to pay attention to it. Robin completely ignored her apology which pissed her off by a bit. He suggested that they would search in groups but when mentioning that, both Godot and Lucina received a message.

Lucina opened it and found out it was from Princess. Apparently she was being chased by two Player Killers. As Lucina prepared herself to run to her location, Godot didn't hesitate for one second and ran away. Lucina never had seen him run that fast, maybe he blamed himself that they almost lost Shiren and wanted to be there for Princess this time? Lucina soon noticed that Shiren had followed Godot. "Sigh… it's no use to follow them…"

Lucina opened her message menu and starting typing on her screen.

To: Princess
    Subject: RE:

It seems like Godot and our little friend has come your way. There is no use for me I guess since both of them are very strong, i'm also sure that you're already safe by now. Please thank both Godot and Shiren for me.

Lucina pressed the send button and turned to Robin. "Well, it seems like the groups have been made." Lucina walked past him. "I don't care if you like me or not, stay close because I have only two potions." Lucina said a little strict. It was obvious to her that Robin didn't intend to be friends with her because he totally ignored her apology just a while ago. "Let's go search for that teleport…" Lucina said as she was kinda upset that Shiren forgot to give her coat back.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Fester and Rose
    "Fester where are we going?" Rose asked annoyed. They had been walking for hours, and Fester had said nothing.

"I got a quest!" He said informatively.

"Oh really? Was it from the teenage kid in the city?" Fester nodded happily, then went back to walking.

Flashback
    "Hey mister!" A small kid yelled approaching Fester. "You look pretty strong."

"Rose I'm hearing other voices!" Fester said looking around.

"Look down idiot." Rose said.

Fester looked at down and saw the kid, "When did they have elf classes?" He said to Rose.

"I'm not an Elf!" The kid said.

"So a hobbit? Cause I ain't no wizard." He said then began walking off.

"Hey wait!" The kid said running in front of Fester. He was knocked over though when Fester didn't stop. "Ouch!" He said, "I said wait!"

Rose was walking next to him silently, Crazy madman she thought. "Fester why don't you see what the kid wants? Otherwise he'll follow us more." She said finally.

"But whyyyyyy." He moaned

"Cause I said so. He might have a quest." She said, trying to sound like she was saying something interesting.

"Fine." Fester said, "You go find me some wood? I need it for camp fires."

"Ok, try not to get lost."

"I never get lost!"

"Whatever, I'll meet you here." She walked off to a merchant and left Fester with the kid.

Fester looked down, "So watcha want kid?" He said, "I got hero business to do."

"Well you see, sir." The kid said, "I can't leave the city because I'm afraid to die."

"Uh-huh uh-huh, go on." Fester said, uninterested.

"But my friend, he isn't that scared, do you think you could go and find him?" The boy said, "He hasn't responded to my private messages and he hasn't been back to the city in 2 days now."

"Well now now there little goblin boy." Fester said patting his head. "I will kill your friend for you."

The boy shockingly said, "What?"

"Well obviously this friend is a lover, and you are assuming he is cheating on you yes?" Fester said.

"No, no, no." The boy said rigorously shaking his head, "I want you to find him and safety bring him back here." The boy said, "Alive if he is alive."

"So an escort quest?" Fester said, out of interest again.

"I guess so."

"Lame." Fester said, walking away.

"Well, uh." The boy said desperately, "What if I pay you?"

"How much?" He said.

"Uh, millions of money!" The boy lied.

"Well, its a rather low number." He said, trying to count it on his fingers, "Give me a moment."

Rose walked up, "Did he say millions?"

"Yea the runt wants me to escort his lover back to the city." Fester said, counting his fingers still, "What is the cost of a large bird?"

"We'll take the offer." Rose said quickly.

"No Rose, the answer is, Is the bird legendary or well done."

"Miss what is he smoking?"

"I don't know. Probably something from mars." She and Fester then walked out.

Back to the Current time
    "Hey Rose, did that boy tell you where to go?" Fester said.

"You mean he didn't tell you?!"

"I accidentally burned the map he gave me so I could make a fire."

"If you made the fire knowingly with the map, then you didn't do it on accident!" She yelled.

"I think he said it's this way." Fester said, cringing.

She facepalmed and sighed. "You are a real pain."

"I'm in pain?" Fester said, "Where does it hurt?"

Rose punched a tree.

Colony

Years
  • \\Nirvana - Col 1300//
    \\Level 10 - Experience %27 - Health %78//
    \\First Floor Dungeon: Secret Corridor//

"Heh, I am always ready."

These were the words dotcom replied with. A bit arrogant, but maybe his confidence was warranted. He went straight for the kill, but was aptly blocked by the hulking Sindri. Nirvana winced at the sound, and it seemed to make dotcom cringe. Seconds later dotcom went into <Hiding> and told Nirvana to "Keep it busy." What exactly was he supposed to do? He gave a quick strike trying to start a <Draught of Delirium>, but the monster stopped each strike and countered with a massive swing to his stomach. Nirvana was sent flying from the attack and smashed into the wall, his health having now been dropped to slightly under %50. The shock to his system triggered something in him, it was his other self. The named Stalfos took what appeared to be an opportunity to strike. It swung its sword down with Nirvana just barely being able to roll out of the way. Nirvana could just barely feel the wind created from the weapon grace his face. The monster was unable to immediately recover from its attack and Nirvana took the slight opening to counter. He used the wall to launch himself toward Sindri, slashing at its knee. Unfortunately, since the attack wasn't a sword art it did little damage, but the attack's placement caused the quest boss to stumble, thus creating an opening.

He went in for another attack, completely forgetting about dotcom. All in one quick motion he slung his sword out to the side, and it began glowing red. He automatically attacked each limb starting with the creatures sword arm. The first attack connected, followed by the second, but the third was blocked by Sindri's sword, the Mercurial Blade. Nirvana tried to push through the the enemy's defenses, but to avail. There they stood, swords locked in combat. It then dawned on Nirvana. Dotcom!

"Here's you chance! Attack!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 10

Who will pair up? Well, Robin obviously saw Godot & Shiren run off somewhere. It looks suspicious; nonetheless, that leaves Robin with Lucina. For all he knew, he had hoped to partner up with Godot. At least he would've made Robin less comfortable. He sucks it up & approaches Lucina with only one step. "That answers that then."

It seems Lucina was concern about her friendship with Robin. She has some potions for use & advices him to stay close. "I'd prefer to keep a...safe distance," he replies, his voice a little stiff & nervous. Lucina was a female, & females tend to put Robin on edge. Males the same, but less. He was paired up with Lucina, so he has to cooperate with her in any way through the dungeon.

Godot & Shiren. Robin & Lucina. Let's see who finds the teleport first. "So, where to first?" Robin asks as he moves forward while looking around. Perhaps there was something off around here, something unusual & unique from the rest of the dungeon. That's what usually gives out the entrance to the boss room. No doubt the boss would prove worthy, no matter what floor. For now, they had to look for the teleport, as well as keeping a lookout for any monsters, at the same time keeping a safe distance from Lucina.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14

"I'd prefer to keep a...safe distance," was Robin's reply to Lucina. A safe distance? Was he saying that Lucina was dangerous for him? "So, where to first?" Robin asked her. Lucina took a deep breath before she answered his question. "I noticed some large doors earlier at the end of this corridor." Lucina said as she started walking out of the safety zone. "I am suspecting that those are the doors to the boss room..." Lucina's voice sounded serious and that was exactly was she was trying to be.

Lucina used her detection skill to find out were the monsters were and was suprised when she noticed one right in front of her. She pulled out her Rapier and swinged her sword in the direction of it's head. "There are so many wolves around here... I wonder what monster the boss is." She said to Robin once she took out the wolf. Her experience points finally seemed to be raising by a little. She should've come here earlier.

Lucina took one step before three wolves attacked her from the back. Lucina immediately jumped into defense mode and trew the wolves away from her. With her Rapier she pointed at one of the wolves, brought the sword behind her and dashed at her opponent. "Reaper's sorrow!" She shouted as her sword started to glow dark red. Lucina slashed the wolf twice before she slashed the wolf from it's left shoulder to it's right leg. The wolf turned into pixels and Lucina did the same to the other two wolves. "That's how it's done..." she mumbled as she glanced at Robin with her aqua blue eyes.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot
    Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Dungeons

Godot heard a familiar voice shout out at him, and then he felt something hit his arm. Definitely a fist. The voice belonged to Shiren, and she seemed to be genuinely upset and worried about how hurt he was...and she seemed to still be sporting Lucina's coat. "If I can't die, neither can you!" she said as she handed Godot a potion. That line hit him hard. He started to wonder if what he did was even noble at all. Under normal circumstances, Godot would have died. That probably would have been a horrifying detail for those that he'd met that day...mortifying in some cases. I guess you really can't have bonds and hope to die peacefully... he thought to himself. He then thought of Kagome. Alistair was basically the same case. He gave his life for someone who was essentially a stranger, leaving his sister alone in the vast land of Aincrad. He may not have been dead, but with his absence he might as well have been. Like a stab wound to the heart...one that no one cared to mend. Maybe he needed to be the one to stitch it shut.

He drank the potion that Shiren gave him and he said, "Thanks, that's the second time you've saved me today," with a chuckle. She seemed pretty insistent on him getting better. "Which reminds me, I never did thank you for the armor, it really helped." Shiren handed Godot three more potions, but he only took one, saying, "This is all I'll need. I can probably find more as we go...and I have a recovering Art, so you don't need to worry. You've helped me far more than enough, today, and I'm grateful for that alone." Godot noticed something out of place in the corner of his eye. Shiren's health seemed to be...less than 75%. "Were you fighting on the way here?" Godot said with a raised eyebrow.

He was about to continue, but then another person arrived: Ryuusa. He was with a girl who he introduced as Xenith. "It's nice to meet you Xenith. Shiren and I were actually just exploring the dungeons. Any of you want to come?" Godot turned to Princess "You're definitely coming, though. I'm not letting you wander the Dungeons alone."

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • dotcom || Level 1 Dungeons
    Stalfos II

dotcom watched carefully as Nirvana started assaulting the monster. The other player looked like a capable swordsman as dotcom studied him. However, the Stalfos was fiercer and more agile than the player. More than twice did Nirvana rolled out of harm's way, barely evading the attack. All those time, dotcom kept watch of the monster, looking out for an opening to utilize, but not finding any. Suddenly, the monster stumbled. dotcom went out of his <HIDING> and rushed towards the monster, only to see Nirvana slashing away with the Stalfos. It's HP is still in the green and it managed to lock itself into a stalemate with Nirvana, their swords just touching each other, neither one of them wanting to move. It was the perfect opportunity, as the Stalfos was not moving and its attention elsewhere. dotcom was already starting to execute the attack when Nirvana shouted.

"Here's your chance! Attack!" dotcom went into <HIDING> just to prepare his <Double Backslash> He slashed at the back of the Stalfos. Its knees buckled, sending both Nirvana and the monster out of the stalemate. dotcom could only hope that Nirvana jumped out of the way, as Stalfos immediately slashed randomly in a circle, dotcom barely avoiding the attack. The health of the monster was in yellow. "A few more hits!" dotcom circled the monster and did a quick upward slash, sending the monster stumbling. "Now! Simultaneous attack!" dotcom rushed towards the monster, his sword making sparks against the hard ground.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 10

Robin & Lucina continue their journey through the dungeons, keeping a lookout for any teleports as well as monsters. Lucina mentions something about large doors. A player would obviously end up in the same room with the large doors. Maybe there's a certain trick to them. Robin takes his time to ponder on this trivia as Lucina takes care of some wolves. Should she wish to switch, she must simply yell switch, allowing Robin to take her place in battle. She's able to hold her own.

Robin was pondering on with his thoughts. Depending on how many doors there are, the task would prove challenging. How did Lucina know about these doors anyway? She most likely tried them out. Whatever the puzzle is, it might not lead them to the boss room. They have to try anyway. A little lead is better than no lead at all. Robin came back to reality when Lucina finished off the wolves. "Remember that I can help too," he reminds her. "You need but say switch." He nods at her & look forward again. It's the first time he's heard of these doors, to be honest. Lucina might have more intel on these doors than he.

"You may lead the way then." Should Lucina find the location of these doors, Robin will send a message to Godot & Shiren, notifying them of their location. They shouldn't be too rash jumping in. If they do find the boss room, they should leave immediately to prepare.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    • Age 29
    • C:\
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    http://i.imgur.com/06di2A4.jpg

«試練-PATP001»

FL1, Dungeon: Safe Zone

2-8: A Young Girl with Potential

bGnbFa0.png
    FQlUxqM.png
    9o0mm25.png
    |
    JEBxIGw.png
    eKEosrs.png
    |
    PqrGgwr.png

Shiren smiled, but this quickly faded when Godot asked about her health. "Uh... Yeah... But I don't think I got hit by any of them," she added with thought. It's a little odd... It seemed Godot was catching on, though she chose to continue as if it were nothing. "It's nice to meet you all, but we really should return to the others." Another flash of green in her eyes. "They're looking for the boss room, and we have to make sure they don't go in alone." She turned to the dungeon, beginning to walk in without really waiting on anyone in particular. "Lucinaaaa! Robiiiiiiin!"

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • "Hey Rose did you see that person?" Fester said suddenly. They had decided to rest where they were, mostly because Fester wanted to eat. "It was like a group of NPCs walking that way." He pointed in the direction of an entrance to a dungeon.

Rose looked up, surprised that he was so aware. "Yea, they must be going into that dungeon." She leaned against a tree, "I bet they probably found the first boss."

"Boss!?" Rose suddenly jumped and cursed herself. Why did I say that? She scolded in her head, "Rose what boss?"

"I'm kidding." She replied, "There is no boss, we need to find that kid."

"Curse the kid!" He answered, "I heard you say those people are going after a boss!" He hopped up and clapped his hands, "Lets go, no time to lose!"

Rose began to have fear, she could not fight a boss, and Fester was not strong enough to protect her in her mind. "Fester I don't want to go fight the boss." She said, much softer.

Fester pat her on the shoulder and smiled warmly. "Then don't fight the boss! But you are coming with me so I can protect you." He pointed in the cave, "You can sit outside the boss room, but I really have to fight that boss." Fester said, "I'm the hero after all."

"No, Fester I--" Fester looked at her pleadingly,his face was undeniable, Rose couldn't say no. "You have to promise not to let me die." She said, still unsure, yet she couldn't say no.

"I would kill everything in between here and the boss room." He said with fire, "I won't be failing this escort mission!" Rose sighed, but had a little more faith. He is insane, but who is this guy. She thought, There is no way somebody could be this confident under these circumstances.

Fester's thoughts were less deep, Boss, boss, boss, boss, boss, boss, boss. He chanted in his head, shaking excitedly, eventually he began to say it out loud with increasing volume, "Boss, boss, boss, BOSS" He yelled jumping up. "Lets go!" He said sprinting off.

Rose followed and they (mostly Fester) charged into the dungeon quickly. Fester was farther ahead, and getting farther each second though. Rose heard a girl yell, "Lucinaaaa! Robiiiiiiin!" though, she saw that right after, Fester bumped into her knocking her over. He kept going.

Rose ran up to the girl and held her hand to help her up, "I'm truly sorry, he is excited and a bit of a massive idiot." She said apologetically.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14

"Remember that I can help too," Robin said. "You need but say switch." He added. Lucina knew that but wasn't planning on making him fight in this dungeon because the levels of the monsters were too high. "That reminds me, don't you have a potion to raise your experience points? You should use it." Lucina said as she putted her Rapier away. She didn't detect any monsters so it should be save to walks towards the big doors that Lucina mentioned. Robin nodded at her and said, "You may lead the way then."

Lucina started walking again and was a deep thought about the strategy she has been using up until now. She was forced back to reality when she heard her name and Robin's being shouted in the dungeons. It came from far away and seemed to orginate from Shiren. Lucina pouted and immediately opened her message screen.

To: Shiren
    Subject: MY CLOAK

Remember when you ran off just now? Well, you ran off with my cloak and i'd like it back... So unless you bring it back to me before Princess and anyone else see me like this, I and Robin won't reply your call.

Lucina pressed the send button and turned to Robin. "Don't answer her call, there are people with her and I don't want anyone else beside you, Godot and Shiren to know my true gender." Lucina said.

Colony

Years
  • \\Nirvana/Nightmare - Col 1300//
    \\Level 10 - Experience 27% - Health 49%//
    \\First Floor Dungeon: Secret Corridor//​

Dotcom made full use of the opening that Nightmare created, attacking with what appeared to be a rather strong Sword Art. It probably didn't hurt that he was a few levels higher than Nightmare. Sindri reacted negatively to the attack and swung out in an attempt to counter, but luckily Nightmare was able to dodge the attack. He glanced over to dotcom to see if he managed to dodge as well, which he seemed to have accomplished just fine. The Stalfos' health had finally fallen to the yellow zone, and it seemed like it wouldn't take much longer to kill it. Dotcom even yelled out a comment echoing the statement. Quickly, dotcom sent a skyward slash towards the enemy, thus knocking it back and creating another opening. At this point dotcom yelled out.

"Now! Simultaneous attack!"

Dotcom had already started his attack, grinding his blade against the stone beneath their feet. His weapon sent sparks flying, and it was almost mesmerizing. Nightmare regained his focus deciding that he only had one attack that could reach Sindri in time. Taking an ever so familiar running stance, his weapon began to shine a bright turquoise, but his immediate target wasn't the quest boss. He figured he had enough potions to keep himself from dying here, and this could be a good opportunity to get some extra XP. He locked his gaze on Sindri and launched his decoy at it. In the time it took for it to fly at the monster Nightmare had already gone into <Hiding> and gotten behind dotcom. He swung his sword to fulfill the Sword Art, but his hand stopped right before hitting the other player. Nightmare was completely shocked. What just happened?

Back