• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Hey guys! Don't forget to post for the boss fight! :3 It's pretty clear that GhastlyGaze can now be attacked so yea~

Also, when I went to a convention last week someone made a picture of my Lucina cosplay ^^ If anybody would like to see it then like this post so I know c: there's no need to reply or quote this~

Of course ya'll can still reply to this thread with things on topic!

EDIT: SD, You already saw it!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I'm giving everyone until thursday to post! If you haven't posted by then I'm just going ahead to resume the fight.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • In the next few days I'm going to send people messages to post because no one is really posting c': we don't want this to die, do we? C'mon!

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • So I did indeed die as far as site activity is concerned (real life, stress induced writers-block, that whole deal you've all probably heard before). There's no good reason for not letting you know, but posting this here means I'm coming back, or at least considering it. More than anything I'll be testing the waters to see if I can handle it the way I am now, but I should be able to as long as I stick to one RP.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • So I did indeed die as far as site activity is concerned (real life, stress induced writers-block, that whole deal you've all probably heard before). There's no good reason for not letting you know, but posting this here means I'm coming back, or at least considering it. More than anything I'll be testing the waters to see if I can handle it the way I am now, but I should be able to as long as I stick to one RP.

Pllleeaaseeee come back ;-; pppplleeaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

I'm writing a post up but it'll probably be posted tomorrow D:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Terribly sorry about not being able to post. I got caught up in the hype of Super Smash Con. I'll try posting today or tomorrow.

My post is up. It's kinda short and thrown together, but it's all I can think of right now.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Does anyone know anything about the bleeding status? I know it drains health.

Bleeding status is much like the poisoned status, it drains HP, however... you can actually die from the bleeding status but you can't die from the poisoned status. It's a glitch in the game. It appears randomly and dissapears randomly. For some players it's too late. There is actually a player that already died from it.

Since I don't want everyone to walk around with a bleeding status we decided that you have to ask the GM for a bleeding status. Right now I'm not allowing anyone to have a bleeding status because Lucina has one and I have a victim in mind and will PM this person soon c; the other GM's don't know about this~

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I couldn't help but click this thread when I saw it. Am I still allowed to join? If I am, would it still be practical to start out on the first floor?

Sorry for the late reaction ^^ I was on a holiday. Of course you're allowed to join! And no, you don't have to start on the first floor c: You can just blend in the story and have your character at some other floor or even in the boss battle ^^

That said about the boss battle...

The boss battle has been taking WAAYYY too long so everyone has the chance to post until 6th of September before I'll end the boss fight and maybe have a possible time swap thing still have to discuss this with the other GM's

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Posted some drama I cobbled together. Honestly, I was waiting for some sort of update on the state of the boss fight since everyone had given some sort of reaction to the last one already (tentacles down, eye is vulnerable). Though I guess a whole month is a bit much to wait regardless, and I should have just posted something sooner. I can't really speak for anyone else's reasons.

Back