• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Pink: That should do it, hopefully. I removed the execution effect from Loki's Prize and altered the power/ attack development of Draught of Delirium. Congrats on the exam by the way.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Colony- I will ask ShinyDiamond for his opinion but I accept it c:

Everyone- the next event post will be up within 24 hours~

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@PinkSapphire: I can relate to the whole stepfather thing. Can your phone access google docs (I know I mentioned it before, but still)? If the situation repeated itself in the future, you'd have no problem continuing what you've written on the computer from your phone with it.

Also, I'd like to ask again: Will we be able to know if the PK'ers are PK'ers, or at least criminals, through the color cursor? Does that exist here?

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Geras. Or she could type it in her user control panel (personal notepad), that way, if she saves it constantly, shell have no problems with it... As long as PC doesn't deep out on her. I've done that for the last two days in which Ive had no access to my computer because irl stuff. It's actually quite convenient as long as I have an interwebs connection :3

@PinkSapphire. Then I must hurry up with my next post! Or else Kat and Robin will miss the whole thing! I'm almost done actually :p But I have to clean my room before I get in trouble fo it, so... yeah xD It should be up before this day ends #Shiny Diamond #Post #Better hurry up #Wolves that are monsters #Sorry fo that WolfOfEve #Hash-Tag

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
As far as I know, PKers always have a red arrow above them. Regular players have green, & those that have committed a crime (ex. Injuring a player outside of a dual), a yellow/orange icon.

Congradulations on the exam, Nami-san! ;D Impressive score!

Chalifoux

Years
So... it appear I just posted a wall of text in the IC... yeah... sorry for that... I also hope the insight in the red wolf was okay :/

Sapphire Rose

Years
@PinkSapphire: I can relate to the whole stepfather thing. Can your phone access google docs (I know I mentioned it before, but still)? If the situation repeated itself in the future, you'd have no problem continuing what you've written on the computer from your phone with it.

Also, I'd like to ask again: Will we be able to know if the PK'ers are PK'ers, or at least criminals, through the color cursor? Does that exist here?

I use an app to write the posts from my phone ^^ I used to write all my posts on my phone but I stopped doing that, now I will have to do that again.

On another note, my mom said she would connect my computer back to the internet but my stepfather said i'd only be allowed to go on MY computer when I have HIS permission which he rarely gives and only a hour… -.- so… let's just say i'll post from my phone from now on.

Just like ShinyDiamond said, you will be able to recognize a PK'er by the red cursor above their heads, by normal players this is a green cursor. When you only have harmed a player outside a battle then you'll be walking around with an orange cursor for 24 hours. (usually 72 but since IC days are rather long, 72 hours could take 3 months or maybe longer).

As far as I know, PKers always have a red arrow above them. Regular players have green, & those that have committed a crime (ex. Injuring a player outside of a dual), a yellow/orange icon.

Congradulations on the exam, Nami-san! ;D Impressive score!

Thank you, dear c: let's hope I passed the other exams as well ^^

So... it appear I just posted a wall of text in the IC... yeah... sorry for that... I also hope the insight in the red wolf was okay :/

I-I guess it's okay…? ^^;; things like that usually don't happen because in-game monsters are usually aggressive but… yeah, well… I don't think SD and I can really disallow this…

EDIT: Event post is up~ Saito's speech isn't over yet though

Colony is accepted!

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Yeah, I get it's weird, as in... really weird xD I just felt like explaining why wolves would be aggressive creatures? I probably did a horrible job at that, though xD

I decided to assume that when a creature respawns, it does so with no recollection of who they are, other than the fact that they must be aggressive? I'm probably wrong on this one, but that's what I thought before making dat wall of text in the IC.

Just so you know, chances are the red wolf will also disappear n stuff... Making Kat go all sad and whatnot... Then she'll realize she missed the speech :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Trying to get through assignments atm, though Ichiro told me he wanted to post first before I did.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yeah, I get it's weird, as in... really weird xD I just felt like explaining why wolves would be aggressive creatures? I probably did a horrible job at that, though xD

I decided to assume that when a creature respawns, it does so with no recollection of who they are, other than the fact that they must be aggressive? I'm probably wrong on this one, but that's what I thought before making dat wall of text in the IC.

Just so you know, chances are the red wolf will also disappear n stuff... Making Kat go all sad and whatnot... Then she'll realize she missed the speech :p
I would also assume that a monster has no memory to begin with, seeing as they were designed as simple enemies and nothing more. On that same note, there is beast taming. I believe that the coding would grant a tamed beast its own personal memory and personality and such, meaning that its memory would begin only once it was tamed. That's how I view it, anyway.

Also, why would the wolf need to be pregnant when they are respawning creatures? It just seemed odd to me that it would be bearing children in a world where monsters are respawned on a regular basis.

Thetlre are a lot of people who haven't posted yet, will they be so kind to start posting now? :3
SHIREN POST, MOCKED SAITO, BLEW RASPBERRY, BUMPED INTO LUCINA, HEADING INTO DUNGEON SOON.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Question time, economy edition!
-Is there a sort of "X col = X real world currency" type exchange rate?
-If not, what would be considered "a lot" of col or "a little" col?
-What sorts of amounts would weak monsters be dropping (lvl 1)? What about strong monsters (lvl 15)?
-What amount would be considered "too much" for a person to have on floor 1? Is there a sort of average amount the average player would have on floor 1?
-If there was a minimum wage (say, hypothetically, that NPC shops could hire), how much would it be?

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
There are a lot of people who haven't posted yet, will they be so kind as to start posting now? :3

I have university finals looming next week and big percentage assignments going at the moment, so you'll have to be patient for my next post.

Uni/Work >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roleplaying.

Colony

Years
Just wanted to note that I'm currently reading through all the posts, and I fully expect to to have my post up by Wednesday. I like to have a good understanding of what's going on and reading it yourself gives so much more information than a summary.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Question time, economy edition!
-Is there a sort of "X col = X real world currency" type exchange rate?
-If not, what would be considered "a lot" of col or "a little" col?
-What sorts of amounts would weak monsters be dropping (lvl 1)? What about strong monsters (lvl 15)?
-What amount would be considered "too much" for a person to have on floor 1? Is there a sort of average amount the average player would have on floor 1?
-If there was a minimum wage (say, hypothetically, that NPC shops could hire), how much would it be?

-X col is not X real currency, there are foods or drinks that are 100 col each ever payed 100 euro/yen/dollar for bread? I didn't
- 100 col can be considered a little, this is usually the price for food or drinks. 100.000 can be considered a lot, this is the price of the houses on the first floor. 7.5 million is… well, it practically means you're a millionaire :p you can get col from monsters too but this is even less than 100, probably around 16 to 23.
-Your starters amount is 1000 col, this is so you can buy weapons and such. I think SD and I will consider 10.000 too much for the first floor c:
- minimum wage… uhm… lemme discuss this with SD when he wakes up c;

I have university finals looming next week and big percentage assignments going at the moment, so you'll have to be patient for my next post.

University~ lucky :P i'm still busy trying to enter a college ^^;

Just wanted to note that I'm currently reading through all the posts, and I fully expect to to have my post up by Wednesday. I like to have a good understanding of what's going on and reading it yourself gives so much more information than a summary.

Reading through all the posts is a great idea :) it's something I do as well to keep track on what's happening in everyone's virtual lives ^^

Colony

Years
Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a list of monsters on the first floor? I was mulling over some thoughts for an Instance/Quest that would be important for Nirvana's personal story, which included acid spiders (minions) and a giant acid spider (quest boss). If this is unacceptable I understand. Oh, and what was the highest floor reached in the beta?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a list of monsters on the first floor? I was mulling over some thoughts for an Instance/Quest that would be important for Nirvana's personal story, which included acid spiders (minions) and a giant acid spider (quest boss). If this is unacceptable I understand. Oh, and what was the highest floor reached in the beta?

I'll discuss it with ShinyDiamond. I personally think these spiders belong on the second floor. There is currently no list of monsters but I started making one for the second floor. So from on the second floor there will be a list of monsters. The highest floor reached in the beta was floor 8.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

yeah I'm in a similar boat atm. officially, I finish on the 4th of June so I'll be back in the full swing by then!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So Shiren did a complete U-turn to go bug Lucina, and possibly Godot too.

Or perhaps Godot might just join in on the fun.

Back