• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
  • You know what I mean turnip D: I'm talking about the events...

And Dusk, I'm just speeding the time up a bit because no one seems to want to post xD

There will be a NPC Santa ^^

Oh, heheh, honestly, I didn't know what you meant. I do now, though :P NPC Santa? YUS ^^

Oh, uhm... actually, one more question <.< I haven't really seen a mention of the weather. But people are sleeping under trees and the like, so... I'm assuming it's sunny and warm, despite it being christmas eve?

I believe the weather was light snow, I guess Hono's just like that because she's a sleepy badass or something. I gather it wouldn't be too windy - one of those days where it's cold, but still nice to go out, y'know?

Edit: Dammit, Pink ninja'd me. OH, and it's a new page, too, DAMMIT- I mean, uh, all hail ninja Queen Pink. May her reign be long and fruitful and not at all usurped.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I believe the weather was light snow, I guess Hono's just like that because she's a sleepy badass or something. I gather it wouldn't be too windy - one of those days where it's cold, but still nice to go out, y'know?
    Actually, she hadn't really slept the night previous. You know, dead family and all.

She's nodding off out of her own control.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • I apologize for my lack of posting, but I'm going to get to work on one finally. One thing I would like to ask though, would it be okay if I fast forward Nirvana a little bit, just to get him back to the current IC day?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I apologize for my lack of posting, but I'm going to get to work on one finally. One thing I would like to ask though, would it be okay if I fast forward Nirvana a little bit, just to get him back to the current IC day?

That is more than fine by me~ please try to post more often though ^^

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • AAAALLLLLrighty, I posted. OK, so I went back on whatever I said or maybe I'm not going back on it because I don't entirely remember it but that woman-person-whoever-it-was is now a semi-important NPC. It's useful to have someone fairly solid to work with when Turnip's off on his non-interaction shenanigans. If she does show up again, she'll most likely just be raging about Turnip's stupidity.

And yes. Turnip is a whole new level of idiot. Doesn't know Santa. May or may not know what a turkey is.

Also, Pink, any verdict on the ideas?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Finally got the chance to post as Princess. Note to everyone. Princess is now looking for members for her guild :) if no one minds a 13 year old girl as guild leader of course.

Colony

Years
  • I'd be interested in the finding forge items quest, but Nirvana has to get out of his little predicament first (and get to level 13, but he should be that if he can survive this encounter). By the way, would it be okay for Varagarv to be level 17? Reflejo is level 14, but Varagarv is supposed to be on a completely different level, no pun intended. +10 awesome points for anyone that knows the reference in character names without google-ing.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Sorry, I cannot allow that since there is not even one character level 16 or 17. I remember disallowing it Perplexity too so it would be a bit weird if I told you that you can make a level 17 character while I said no to her.

The highest that I can allow is level 16 ... I'm sorry.

Colony

Years
  • 16 is fine, I was just trying to make an NPC that would literally force Nirvana into a life or death situation. Then again, 16 is still pretty far ahead of Nirvana (level 12), and would explain why his strongest Sword Art isn't as devastating as he would expect.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • So uhm, Plex' and I are thinking of doing the whole "Rudolph" quest in the dungeon. How much freedom are we given with these quests? Like, do we just make up what we think is the most logical thing to happen?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Haven't posted in quite a while, so I've done so now. Still anxious about the ideas, so I've kind of halved the post, since I don't immediately want to get into talking with Santa when things aren't decided/confirmed/allowed.

I'd just really like some kind of acknowledgement about it - whatever the reason, or even if there isn't a reason, I just don't want to stay in the dark and have my posts delayed... I understand perfectly if there's any kind of delay, and I know I ask a lot of questions, but I kind of feel a little trapped... Sorry if I'm sounding impolite or unreasonable, I don't mean to be a bother...

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Can someone reserve a spot for me when one opens up? I don't want to reuse my old character because I find it hard to reconnect with them once that "connection" has been broken.

Back