• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Well, we're on Floor 2 and it's currently Christmas. The average level range is around 12-15, with a few 10s, 11s, and 16s here and there (though, all things considered, the 15s and 16s are the more avid fighters). We've found the second boss, but it hasn't been engaged yet.

Also, check out the first boss fight (starting here). It'll give you a good picture of the characters...and it's just a plain awesome fight all the way through.
Wow! I checked out the boss fight and it seemed pretty awesome. I wish I was there ~_~ .

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Sorry OG~Haunter, your appearance and personality is still really short :/

Don't be like that... You also have a busy life with college going on now. I shouldn't have said it like that, I'm sorry.
ok, thank you Pink I'll continue on with my SU and make the appearance and personality longer.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Ok, I finished editing my Appearance and Personality. I added more detail on his Appearance and changes his personality a bit, but I'm quite happy for what I changed. Hopefully I get accepted this time. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Well anyway, we gotta get this RP moving already. Anyone who wants to fight against the boss, Get yo' butts in gear! ^^ Yeah, I think that sounded right to say out loud.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Stuff in red are things that I'm having trouble with, for those that read this app.

Just working on this post right now. It's only here so that I can reserve that spot. :)

Real Life Name: Tiberius Edwards
In-game name: Blaze

Appearance: (Pictures are allowed.)
Notable Equipment: A leaf-blade, double-edged sword by the name of [Wildfire]. This gives the relatively light blade extra momentum when swung at a foe. Another odd feature about this sword is its one and a half-handed grip, allowing for both one-handed and two-handed use. (Picture shown in hider.)

This sword has been his greatest work so far in SAO. It is made of a rare mineral drop called [mythril], that was found on the second floor. His forging skill was just high enough for him to make the sword. The sword's ability allows it to grow gradually in strength along with its wielder's level, meaning that Tiberius will likely have this sword for a long time.

Spoiler:

Personality: (atleast one paragraph long.)
History: (atleast two paragraph's long.)
Skills:

Forging (his best skill thus far)
Detection
Parry
One-Handed Straight Sword

Sword Arts

Dragon Rage:
User's combat skill temporarily changes from One-Handed Straight Sword to Two-Handed Straight Sword. Dropping all pretenses of defense, the user rapidly deals several powerful, well-placed blows at the opponent, at the cost of his own safety. This move may only be used if user's HP has dipped below 50% at any point during the battle. To begin this move, the user grips the sword hilt with both hands, pointing the blade directly at his opponent. Then, the sword glows a pale blue right before he launches his attack.

Chaos Blast: Sharply raising his Defense, Tiberius knocks an approaching foe back with a single, well-placed blow that has a high chance of critical damage. His sword glows a pale green, and he begins the move by taking a defensive stance, and pointing the sword directly at the opponent.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@Cosmic Fury - A few things.

First, you can't have the Martial Arts skill yet, it's a quest item that has yet to be made available.

As far as Parry and Night Vision are...well, it's been...what, a month or two since the start of SAO? Given that, in the series, Kirito didn't max out his skills until much higher levels, it's really unlikely that, in the grand scheme of things, a stat would be that high. Especially considering we're on floor 2/100. Same with Forging. They might be his best stats, but they'd still be pretty low.

About Chaos Blast, it seems to specific to your character. I could understand if it were just the part about the well-placed blow and the high crit rate, but the rest seems more mysterious, not really like something you'd see in an MMO.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Thanks for the feedback! I'll answer the issues you addressed in order.

1 & 2: Yeah, I can definitely see where you're coming from. To be honest, I wanted to get a feel of what I was writing, hence why I posted the stats and equipment first. I'll go back and correct them, since now I've got a much better idea of what I'm after.

3: As for the Sword Arts, I felt that tailoring them specific to my character would definitely make things more interesting. However, that doesn't go to say that I'm not simplifying his moves and actually refining them.

As for the rest, it'll be a bit slow, but it's a work in progress. (I've always been so darn slow with character sheets...)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
OG_Haunter Your su is much better now :) You're accepted! Welcome to the Sword Art Online Roleplay!

Cosmic Fury are you finished with your SU yet or do you still have some troubles? I see Machomuu kinda predicted what I was going to say about the rest of your SU so I guess there's no need for me to repeat that again ^^

EDIT: Oh and by the way guys. My username will change to "Rose Quartz" soon.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
I have question for my character... do I have to catch up to you guys or should he be part of the boss party already?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I have question for my character... do I have to catch up to you guys or should he be part of the boss party already?

You can pretend to have been in this since the beginning and just join the boss fight if you want c: There's one character who has joined later than the beginning thanks to illegal stuff and that characters happens to be mine.

Now I think about it... who's turn is it to post Machomuu, Challanger and Geras?

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
Years
Ish just lurking around... Don't mind me.

Although I'm a complete newbie and literally joined up today, would you mind if I submitted an SU soon, or maybe even later on today? I'm already seeing two others who want to join and a boss battle about to begin and I'm just like... lemme join, please?

If possible, I'd like to be apart of the RP after the boss battle.
Gonna waltz in after all the hard work ish done :3

NO WAIT. I'M RANTING AGAIN. Will be quiet now. ;w;

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Ish just lurking around... Don't mind me.

Although I'm a complete newbie and literally joined up today, would you mind if I submitted an SU soon, or maybe even later on today? I'm already seeing two others who want to join and a boss battle about to begin and I'm just like... lemme join, please?

If possible, I'd like to be apart of the RP after the boss battle.
Gonna waltz in after all the hard work ish done :3

NO WAIT. I'M RANTING AGAIN. Will be quiet now. ;w;

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I thiiiiiiink there are still a few spots open. At any rate, no-one can stop you from making one :P

Also, even PCs in game don't have to take part in the boss battle, so you can easily enough post by just going about your business on floors one or two, then make the move when it's done. Also, I'll not have you insulting ranting; it's one of my favourite pasttimes ;)

TL:DR do eeeet

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
You can pretend to have been in this since the beginning and just join the boss fight if you want c: There's one character who has joined later than the beginning thanks to illegal stuff and that characters happens to be mine.

Now I think about it... who's turn is it to post Machomuu, Challanger and Geras?
I think it's your turn, Lacy hasn't actually engaged the enemy yet.

Seven kyuun

Years
GEEHH! I'm sorry for the excessive amount of formatting but I have a thing for appearances * ^ *)/
I'm also sorry that it might be short and that she's a typical kind of character DX

All well, here's my SU~
Spoiler:

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
About Snow's Requiem, I think, if you're unsure about that one, that you should give a set number or range of times that the attack will hit the enemy and, if it does more or less damage than a regular attack, what percent it does more or less than a regular attack. That should give the GMs (and you) a good idea as to whether it's acceptable or not.

Seven kyuun

Years
Ah, that sounds like a good idea!
I'll see if I can rack my brain to get some numbers up there. >~<

EDIT: I think I fixed it up so it makes more sense now~

Last edited:
Back