• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    you can forge armour right?

Yup, so long as your forging skill is high enough. Crafting, as far as I remember, is a skill for other items - I think I brought it up in choosing skills for Turnip.

Aha, found it :)

Forging is creating weapons and armor ^^

Crafting is creating accessories and miscellaneous equipment

Alchemy is creating potions and stuff c:

That's the differences guys ^^ the guide books are made by players with an average crafting skill ;P

If forging armour was what you were looking for, you'll probably want to change crafting for forging. Or heck, just add forging - I think most people have four skills anyhow.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    I was originally planning on posting as Lucina right now but… gods I'm tired… I'll post when I wake up since I have a few days off from college right now.

The questions have been answered too already so I guess I can sleep peacefully~ thanks guys! Night!

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Don't go saving Lucina all together guys! D: this was actually supposed to be a small personal event between Lucina and Robin…

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    Don't go saving Lucina all together guys! D: this was actually supposed to be a small personal event between Lucina and Robin…

I can just imagine the reaction of the guy attacking her when everyone in the roleplay randomly shows up to help Lucina. Just a sudden load of people mobbing the one guy out of nowhere. DOG PILE :p
    My guess is, even with just a few people turning up, he should probably get pretty wrecked anyway, unless he's like level 30 or something. Secretly Kirito Amazing twist Half Life 3 confirmed

Just FYI, Turnip's actually heading in the other direction, sooo... no problems on that front. I figured he'd remember and visit the lone tree later in the evening. But yeah - I posted guise! :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    Heh, hey Dusk - how long did you spend making all of those Haikus? :p
    Anyway, I'm working on my post now.
    Not that long at all!
    I guess I just have a knack,
    for writing haiku.

Oh crap not again

You secretly knew,
    You wanted Hono involved.
    I am sure of it!

Someone help I can't stop this

I can just imagine the reaction of the guy attacking her when everyone in the roleplay randomly shows up to help Lucina. Just a sudden load of people mobbing the one guy out of nowhere. DOG PILE :p)
    Just like the PK,
    everyone will jump in too.
    God damn it you guys.

Oh god I'm broken

Sapphire Rose

Years
    You can have Hono involved in the end >~< it's just like Turnip said: if there are too many people then there will be no fight because the guy will get owned easily. Two is too many already because he's only level 16 :I

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Since there's no NPC blacksmith in Marome, would it be fine for me to have like a stall near the inn that sold a couple of weapons and armours? I know that since its early in the game that my char wouldn't have an actual shop so a stall makes sense :')

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Since there's no NPC blacksmith in Marome, would it be fine for me to have like a stall near the inn that sold a couple of weapons and armours? I know that since its early in the game that my char wouldn't have an actual shop so a stall makes sense :')

That's fine with me~ I remember another shop owner... Geras23.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    You can have Hono involved in the end >~< it's just like Turnip said: if there are too many people then there will be no fight because the guy will get owned easily. Two is too many already because he's only level 16 :I
    PvP lasts long

I don't see why not, so sure

That's fine with me~ I remember another shop owner... Geras23.
    You mean thirty-two

gad damn it you guys
    I'm doing haiku again
    someone stop me please

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    I need to post here more often!

So erm, seeing everyone posts seems likes some of us have new, important-looking NPCs! Do any of you guys have any plot or story planned to do with them?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    I need to post here more often!

So erm, seeing everyone posts seems likes some of us have new, important-looking NPCs! Do any of you guys have any plot or story planned to do with them?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    @DuskLunacy - Oh, nonono; you condemned yourself to your own fate when you began >:) mwuhaha

As for PVP lasting long, I guess I've got too used to the boss battles in Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate. If you've got the advantage, NPCs that stick to the rules of player characters, even entire parties of them, can get wrecked in seconds. Even just by one guy.
    That'd be down to level or class difference, though. Most people are similar levels in SAO, and everyone pretty much counts as a plain old fighter as far as I'm concerned. Maybe Rangers, Thieves or Paladins, too.

Yes, I've been playing those two games too much. No way in hell I'm stopping anytime soon, though.

@Sycke - if you were referring to my post in any way, then I sort of noticed it myself. If anything I sort of wanted the young woman (still doesn't have a bloody name) to seem important just to reverse it, because having what looks like an important NPC turn out to be an important NPC is too mainstream. Just leave her as a random appearance of no importance whatsoever. Because I'm some writing hipster prick or something :p

Using @s because it's classy.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    @Sycke - if you were referring to my post in any way, then I sort of noticed it myself. If anything I sort of wanted the young woman (still doesn't have a bloody name) to seem important just to reverse it, because having what looks like an important NPC turn out to be an important NPC is too mainstream. Just leave her as a random appearance of no importance whatsoever. Because I'm some writing hipster prick or something :p

Aww'h, I was expecting some kind of heart-breaking love story with Turnip though ;( well that ruins that you bloody hipster.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    Believe it or not, the mystery character in my Phoenix post has been planned since the veeeeeery beginning (as was the whole shift between Shiren and Phoenix/Hono) and will be a very important part of the story.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    Hey guise, let's all rate the threads 5 stars because we can! Does anyone even use the rating system? :p

Also, has anyone else noticed that it seems like SAO: Sanctuary has been RP of the week for like a month or longer? I guess they could just be not updating it... but no-one else needs to think that.
    Of course, it could just be because we're all fantastically brilliant paragons of awesomeness. Hell, I'll roll with that.

Also, @Sycke again, just in case you had any misconceptions (curse internets not having sarcasm meters) then this could be a useful quote.
    In terms of a caring side, he doesn't appear to care for anything much. Turnip doesn't show much of himself to others. Naturally a bit of an introvert, on the surface he shows no interest in romance - in fact he shows disdain at the idea - and very little in friendship.

Speaking of internets having sarcasm meters - why is there still not any clear, uniform way of portraying sarcasm in writing? I need to make it my life's mission or something, it seriously gets on my nerves sometimes. If you want to be classy with some subtle sarcasm, no-one notices, everyone takes you seriously, and you get a barrage of infernal hatred for it that incinerates all of the fun in your life. For about ten seconds before you forget about it. Still, I want those ten seconds back, dammit!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    @True Epicness: :P You could try using certain emoticons to show whether you're sarcastic or not. :o Oh, & I'm not being sarcastic. Also, just throwing it out there. Turnip reminds me a bit of Deadpool.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    OMG king of page 49 as well? My kingdom is EXPANDING!!!

@True Epicness: :P You could try using certain emoticons to show whether you're sarcastic or not. :o Oh, & I'm not being sarcastic. Also, just throwing it out there. Turnip reminds me a bit of Deadpool.

Eh, emoticons work sometimes, but they aren't always clear and they aren't really uniform. It'd just be nice if there were something that could clearly show that something was sarcastic while not being so horrifically blunt as putting (THIS WAS SARCASM) after anything that was meant to be subtle :p

And yeah, come to think of it, Turnip reminds me of Deadpool a little, too. Turnip's probably a bit more cynical and serious, but they're both awesome, so...

Back