• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
    What would you want your Umbreon's strong points to be? (Like if it specializes in speed, power, defense, ect.)

I'd raise it's speed too bcuz I've always liked fast pokemon and a fast, resistant pokemon is sweet.

PS. Its getting closer...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    What would you want your Umbreon's strong points to be? (Like if it specializes in speed, power, defense, ect.)
    Most surely Speed. A Pokemon with a naturally high Defense raised to have high Speed would be awesome... Plus, I don't know why, I just like fast Pokemon =D

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
    New Toppie!!!!
    Should Umbreon get an evolution, if so what would it be?
    (This doesn't include game mechanics or what will probably happen or going with tradition. This is just for fun...)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    No, I dont think so. Umbreon doesnt need one, that would become part of an already complicated Eevee family.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    No. Umbreon is good enough the way it is. And an extension to the Eevee evolution family would be... Strange O_o

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
    Does anyone know if Umbreon looks any different in PBR?
    I think he's fine the way he is but if he ever did get an evolution it would have to be the coolest thing ever or else :D

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Haven't posted here in a while, thought I might get kicked out, thankfully, nope! :) Okay, well for the topic, no Umbreon should most certainly not get an evolution. It's absolutely fine I find.... Although it could get a better move set. They should really make more Dark type moves.

EDIT: My try at a topic:

If Umbreon wasn't an Eevee evo, what would it evolve from/what would it evolve into? and what would it's new name be (considering: Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon).

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Competition of what? What's the prize. I'd probably join for the fun of it.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'd do better in a 'Banner Making Contest', but spriting seems fun...

I haven't sprited in ages, and I used to suck anyway... So... =D

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Well, I'm currently in school XD

I dunno where everyone else is, though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back