• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    UHHHMM. hay guys. 8D;;
    Does anybody have a list of new members who haven't been added to the 1st post yet~? ahaha.

I am such a bad manager

...don't kill me? D:

FLY! *Tackles*

Dude, you got my PM! I didn't think you would actually like, ever read it/Delete it on sight xD

Anyways, it's awesome that your back-ish. Be a more respnsible manager here T_T

xD Um..*Looks at last few post dates*

This club is kinda dead, but I'll start posting here again if other people do.

Topic! NAO! >O

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • FLY! *Tackles*

Dude, you got my PM! I didn't think you would actually like, ever read it/Delete it on sight xD

Anyways, it's awesome that your back-ish. Be a more respnsible manager here T_T

xD Um..*Looks at last few post dates*

This club is kinda dead, but I'll start posting here again if other people do.

Topic! NAO! >O

*tackled* *yelled at*

OKAY JEEZ. D:
    YOUR TOPIC IS
    um.

What song do you think suits Umbreon? xD
    shut up i was out of ideas

You're too metal for anyone to kill you.

...metal? DDD:

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah, Metal. Dude, since you left, I've actually gotten a rebellious group of people here to start using the word "Metal," and just randomly start thrashing/headbanging to everything xD

Eventually, y'know..the plan will be to overthrow the staff here because Marz is no longer one of us, and has totally betrayed my friendship and trust. OH NOEZ! He might be reading this <_<

xD Dude, that's actually not a bad topic; In boredom I've actually thought of just random songs that fit certain pokemon xDD

Umbreon gets "Vicarious" by TooL.

As much as I would just love to strap him with the Power Rangers themesong <_<

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Yeah, Metal. Dude, since you left, I've actually gotten a rebellious group of people here to start using the word "Metal," and just randomly start thrashing/headbanging to everything xD

...Eww. D:

And, as for the topic... let's add a rule. You have to post the lyrics with it, or at least what part of it reminds you of Umbreon. :3

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ...Eww. D:

And, as for the topic... let's add a rule. You have to post the lyrics with it, or at least what part of it reminds you of Umbreon. :3

Lyrics, tch. I don't think you need the; the song just goes "Go-go power rangers, DAH-NAH-NAH" over, and over again o_o;

xD Um, I'm not too sure what of that song actually reminded me of Umbreon. at all. It was more the pace an tempo than the actual lyrics, but I guess that the entire basis of how the crime of watching (not commiting <_<) other people people suffer for what they've done wrong is almost stragely pleasing, forgetting for a second how effed up it actually is O_O

Not you gotta answer your own question xP

Dude! I feel like just..recuiting all the old member back here xD

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Lyrics, tch. I don't think you need the; the song just goes "Go-go power rangers, DAH-NAH-NAH" over, and over again o_o;

xD Um, I'm not too sure what of that song actually reminded me of Umbreon. at all. It was more the pace an tempo than the actual lyrics, but I guess that the entire basis of how the crime of watching (not commiting <_<) other people people suffer for what they've done wrong is almost stragely pleasing, forgetting for a second how effed up it actually is O_O

Not you gotta answer your own question xP

Dude! I feel like just..recuiting all the old member back here xD

What does Power Rangers have to do with Umbreon? D: Srsly.

What question? :o i didn't really ask a question...
    Yeah, whatever happened to everybody else? xD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well, look who's back...

So, you gonna keep this place active?

<-- *points to sig* -_-

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    What does Power Rangers have to do with Umbreon? D: Srsly.

What question? :o i didn't really ask a question...
    Yeah, whatever happened to everybody else? xD

Power rangers have alot to do with Umbreon, 'cause they both kick ass..and um..Yeah..? O_O;
    Btw, I'm talking about the original might-morphin power rangers; not those other poser mofos that came after them >_>

FLAVAQUIL! Dude, I just noticed that, like every other club in this section, he is the key to its success >_>

*Goes to harass Flavaquil about posting here again*

He holds..the key..Dude, he made a Pikachu+Pachirisu FC; two pokemon who are completely irrelevant to eachother, and just because he made it, it has massive success O_O

Marz: I'm not completely sure if she wanted to come back, but I told her about how much we all missed her so much <3

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I'm still around...but I'm just mainly lurking...since I can't really think of anything to type :-/

Odd that really. Hmmm...

Maybe I should try to post more often here rather than just lurk.

A hearty "Welcome back" to F.L.Y from me (I'm late, I know) and greetings to Marz from me.

And last thing, sorry to say but I think Power rangers sucks (thro that may be because my mother actually banned me from watching it when I was young). Umbreon pwns them any time of the day :D

Felidire

Bleeding Illusions.
    Years
  • I think I posted the answer for this topic like months ago..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9RDXelTMK4
    This one suits umbreon.
    -

Lyrics
    Let me take the blows
    That were meant for you
    Let me help you with the trials
    You're going through

Let me keep you safe
    From the world outside
    Let me wipe away the tears
    That fill your eyes

Let me be your armor.
    Let me be your shield.
    Let me take away the pain you feel.

[[Umbreon has high defensive stats,
    and is primarily built to take hits so that other pokemon don't have to]]

(your armor), Let me be the light
    That guides your way through darkest night
    Let me be your armor.

[[Bodily-ring-glowyness]] xD

Let me keep you from
    Experience you need
    Let me bind you with my selfishness
    And greed

Let me stifle you
    Let me have control
    Let me smother
    Every aspect of your soul

[['Dark-type' - that's rather self explanatory here.
    This sounds quite over-powering. -So it reminds me of umbreon protecting espeon, being the dominant one w/ type-advantage]]

Good answer?~>D

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    So will we make another banner contest? or maybe a member should create a banner for this FC

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    So will we make another banner contest? or maybe a member should create a banner for this FC

This thread is exaclty one month old. It's against the rules to post in clubs a month or older without inactivity, so I'm closing this thread. Please go read the rules to stay out of more trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back