• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    that's because of you and rene...
    Oops,off topic

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • that was the stupidest thing FR/LG did not put time so a great pkmn like Umbreon to evolve.

So what moves does your Umbreon know?

Mines knows: Toxic (best move for it), Protect, Subsitite, and Moonlight

I <3 my Umbreon

:t354:TG

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Gah, I stopped using my Umbreon at level 75; it wasn't terrible, as it had decent stats, but its atk was pitiful (125 at level 75)

Anyways, the moves it knows were Moonlight, Dark Pulse, Return, and confuse ray.

I know it's not such a great set, but I already taught my Crobat Toxic, so...meh...

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    My Primary Umby used in 3rd gen
    Baton Pass
    Curse
    Substitue
    Wish
    It help me won one symbol, and sometime completely destroy my friend team (after passing to extreme speed-er arcanine), He was to late switch to his blaziken

Felidire

Bleeding Illusions.
    Years
  • My Primary Umby used in 3rd gen
    Baton Pass
    Curse
    Substitue
    Wish
    It help me won one symbol, and sometime completely destroy my friend team (after passing to extreme speed-er arcanine), He was to late switch to his blaziken

I use a few different Umbreons, but my main Umbry beats the living <insert bad words> out of blaziken.

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I use a few different Umbreons, but my main Umbry beats the living <insert bad words> out of blaziken.

I have three umbreon in 3rd gen to be honest, and that just one of my umby. In once of my double battle I succesfully make my friend to give up after all cursing 6 time and it was my last pokemon and his current was metagross and heracross. I challenged him to kill it in 10 turn or he must run and he couldn't kill it even after 12 turn

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I raised mine up with a gentle nature, and that seemed to work out well for me, given Umbreons massive defensive stats anyways.

Um, it kinda depends what you plan on using it for O_o

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I'm not real fussed about natures...thro a lot of my pokemon tend to have neutral natures for some weird reasons

My Umbreon on Emerald has a Sassy nature and its moveset is Toxic, Confuse Ray, Faint Attack and Moonlight, its the slowest pokemon on my Emerald team, and boasts the best Defense and Special Defense of my team, however my Ninetales' Defense isn't extremely far away so I believe that Twilight has low-ish Defense for its species type

Stats wise - Twilight, lv 66 Umbreon (188 Defense) compared to Soulflame, lv 66 Ninetales (my Ninetales has a Lax Nature btw) (146 Defense)

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Can I join? I definately love Umbreon. Also pertaining to the question on the first post:

If Umby injured itself, what would it to do try and heal?

Umbreon would wish to the moon to heal itself.

Well my umbreon has a Bold Nature and is female. Took me forever to get. I don't want to boast or anything but to my suprise it also has a Defense IV of 31.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Well welcome to the club.

I already answered the topic.

My umbry's nature is Bold too.

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    My umby was calm mostly though i know it's better bold. I just want have eeveelution with (nearly) max in it's specialty. One of My umbreon have 393 sp def

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I don't play competitively yet, so I have no purpose for natures right now. Maybe when I do start once again, otherwise, ingame I just go for the best nature that one of my Eevees can provide and turn that into Umbreon.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I think everyone have answered the topic.
    So let's move on to next topic
    Someone please ^_^

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    How many ring (averagely) does umbreon body has?

Maybe it's around 5-7 seven rings for each umbreon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back