• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

À minuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hello, everyone! It sure has been a long time. I'm really happy to announce that this shop will be open for Gen VI trading now! :) At the moment, I don't have anything available for me to IV breed on X (well, anything up to my standards, but I'm working on it!) so for now, most of my trades will be gen V transfers. Everything with the OT "Cedric" in my RNG'd Pokemon list will be able to be cloned and traded via gen V or gen VI. Because these Pokemon are RNG'd in gen V, they are NOT Kalos native! Please keep that in mind if you prefer XY native Pokemon. Also, please note that CC's part of the shop is still closed, and neither of us will be doing RNG requests. I will try to get back into RNG at my own pace, and if that works out well, I'll try my best to get back into the swing of doing requests.

I have a LOT of editing to do, because I do have some XY stuff I need to add to my shop, but in due time, here's a raffle you can sign up for! In honor of the reopening of A Minuit, I will give three of these little guys away. :)

004.png
133.png
004.png

(Nameable) Eevee
male.png
shiny.png
lv. 1
Run Away | Calm
Cedric | 26099
31/0/31/31/31/31
[ Helping Hand, Toxic, Wish, Protect ]
- hatched in Black City -
meant to be Umbreon

Please follow this format when signing up, or you won't be counted!

FC:
In-game name:

Winners will be announced on Feburary 14th! Please don't overwhelm me eeeeee.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Shiny? Eevee? Giveaway? I'M IN!
FC:2208-5032-7062
In-game name: Rosa

---

Also, Everlark, you still looking for a foreign Braxien? I can breed one, which ability/gender do you want?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just bumping since we've had so few people sign up. Only a day and a half left before winners are announced, guys!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
I desperately need this pokemon

Vulpix ♀ Lv. 1 ★
OT: Ginny | ID: 51120
Nature: Calm
Ability: Drought
IVs: 31, 2, 30, 30, 30, 30 Fighting 70
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Heat Wave, Disable, Energy Ball, Substitute

Is there anything in specific you would want for it?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Everything in CC's part of the shop is currently not for trade. Only my part of the shop is open.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
Everything in CC's part of the shop is currently not for trade. Only my part of the shop is open.

What would you want for this?

Blaise / Vulpix lv. 1
Drought | Timid
Cedric | 26099
31/30/31/31/31/31
[ Flamethrower, Disable, Hypnosis, Energy Ball ]
-hatched in Dreamyard-

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just check the wants list. I'm not really picky, though I prefer shiny for shiny. Also, did you want this in gen V or VI? I'm able to transfer if it's the latter you need.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
I need it for Pokemon x and can you do it without a nickname then? I was going to nickname it shinetails and evolve it xD haha And would you take a celebi?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I can remove the name, yeah. I could still name it Shinetails if you really want though. That's cute. ;3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
If you'll name it Shinetails for me that'd be awesome! hahaha so would you take a celebi for it? And thanks :3 haha

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, I can do that. Just give me some time to get that done. Also, I would feel like I've robbed you if you trade me Celebi, so I'd rather not take that. If you have any 4IV or 5IV Kalos Pokemon, I'd probably like one of those. I'm finally starting to IV breed, so if you have anything, that could help along my process. :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
Hmmm...I don't have any of those I don't think....I have a 3 IV Inkay, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed...would you take that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back