• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

À minuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm working on some things right now, but I'll be on for the rest of the night. If we can't trade tonight, I'll be around a lot tomorrow as well. Just need some time to finish this RNG thing in Black (or get frustrated enough to quit lol) and then I'll work on getting your Vulpix ready for transferring.

For now, you can go ahead and add my FC. 1478-4258-2513 and ign is Allison.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
Alright, I'll get on tomorrow then, It'll probably be after 5 due to me having work, would that work?
And my friend code is 1848-1722-6962 ign is Elijah

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
What's your time zone? We likely don't have the same 5 PM, haha. But I mean, I'll be around all day tomorrow so I'm sure that'll work regardless.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Hello there. I think we traded earlier. I stumbled upon your shop and was very interested in

Guacamole Shiny Lotad
Bold Rain Dish. Cedric 26099
Astonish, rain dance , teeter dance and attract
Hatched in Moor of Iccirus

Saw that you were interested in rare egg moves and I have bred mixed attackers swinub with freeze dry. They are 5IV but not shiny. Let me know. I have other 5IV rare egg moves too

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm taking part of the Eevee raffle :3

FC: 0061-1111-6462
In-game name: Jagold

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Saw that you were interested in rare egg moves and I have bred mixed attackers swinub with freeze dry. They are 5IV but not shiny. Let me know. I have other 5IV rare egg moves too

Sounds neat! Will this be for gen V or VI?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Alright, that works then! I'll definitely be around by that time.

Edit: I'm calling it quits on Pokemon for the night. Not having luck with RNGing and it's getting annoying, so I'm gonna play other stuff for the night. :P I'll get these trades done tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to postpone the winners until very late tonight or some time tomorrow. I have work tonight, and it being Valentine's Day, it's going to be very busy. So if I don't get to it tonight, I will tomorrow. Thanks for your patience, guys!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Alright, so my three raffle winners are...

Spoiler:

Congrats, you guys! If you do not respond to me within 24 hours, I'll have to raffle it away to another participant. Thanks to everyone who signed up!

For now, I'll be working on breeding some Kalos native Pokemon, but everyone is free to offer on what I've already got in the shop. Just check the wants list, I'm pretty good about trading and I'm not particularly picky. I have a huge want list anyway. :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Congratulations to all the winners! <3 And thanks to my seedbby for hosting it <3

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Yo, Everlark! I've got a french Machop, Espurr, Chingling, Illumise, Miltank, Nincada, Zubat, and a Japanese Braxien. Interested in any of them? I'm not sure what you would consider a fair trade for them. Would asking for one shiny or two be too much to ask?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm interested in the Braixen, as long as it's unnamed. I can do a shiny for it, just as long as it's a 1st stage shiny, so nothing like Landorus or Virizion.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Yeah, it's unnamed. Uhm, hm.. you've got a lot of shinies I like.

Would you be willing to trade the Ditto for it? If not, then surprise me with the Eevee or Bagon. x3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, I can do the Ditto. Not my finest work, but hey, someone has to like it. Do you need the name changed or removed, or is Blue Blob fine? ...The name is because it was a challenge entry and the theme was super heroes. ~_~ Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back