• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
  • I was thinking green. Like, really light green, so it´s like you´re fighting a mutated Scyter!

*Found my question mark! ???????????? Heck yeah!

tkallab

Years
  • We unlocked the secret character Venomoth in Mario kart Wii, haha!

No, we're gonna do a Venomoth Solo Run on Fire Red. We got a small discussion over wether it's okay to cheat Venonat as a starter. And Xilfer is gonna be offline for a while.

EPIC Shedinja Hollow

Fallen Angel
    Years
  • Yeah... That is through a pretty decent portion of the game, so I guess you would have to cheat for it. So... The challenge involves... Using STRICTLY Venonat/Venomoth through the course of the game, with HM slaves to help it? O.o

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hey guys!
    Good news!
    My computer is only being taken away tomorrow morning, apparently because the movers had to go do something else.....don't blame me! i thought it was gonna be today!
    Yes my mom has a laptop but she said i can't go on it or else.....but i might get lucky with a few opportunities to sneak onto her laptop (LOL)
    So Venomoth, well i don't have any problem with his back sprite in gen3 although gen4 one is better, as for his shiny form, i'd prefer normal form frankly.
    P.S. when my PC does get taken away, I'll inform you guys just before i go.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • hmm I would race with a venomoth but I have no cheating device and no way to trade plus I am in the middle of a Monotype Ultimate Bug run. Oh and Venonat is catchable on routes 12,13,14,15 in FR/LG

I like both Venomoths sprites I also have no problems with the back sprites

oh and to burst your bublles a Veno solo run would be near impossible namely Brock,Sabrina,Blaine, Lorelei's Lapras,Lance and your rival's Fie type and his Pidgeot.

tkallab

Years
  • I can grind. I'll use an emulator (I don't have a cheating device either). I'm actually kind of looking forward to it.

Oh, by the way, draggy, how about we do Red/Blue? That'd go a million times faster.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Venomoth is a pretty cool pokemon, i became interested in it when i got one on GPX+, that little guy is still a venonat.....aaah i love seeing him grow up. LOL
    Anyway, loggin out, if ya don't hear from me tomorrow that means my big log off will have started but i'll do my best to send in a goodbye post first.
    Cyall.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Yeah I was thinking about that...
    We'll play it on FR! Sure, B or R would be faster, but this is a race, and this way it truely tests your skills!
    To get a Venonat you'll have to trade it in from another game at lvl. 5!
    We'll start tommorow morning, but since I have a head start cause tommorow is a holliday at my country, so I don't have school..., I'll start at noon!
    The winner is the person who beats the legue once, usnig only Venomoth first!
    HM Buddies are allowed, but for actual battles use Venomoth only!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • how about we trade an egg no exp boost and it'll hatch at lv 5

oh and can I use the VBA link emulator to trade one over from another rom? as I am using my FR cartridge for a UMC Bug Run.

tkallab

Years
  • I'll just cheat my Venonat and say I hatched it, because there really is no difference. (Exept you can use egg moves... More cheating than cheating.)

Or, maybe I should trade over an egg with Giga Drain. That would help so much in the first two gyms.
    It's kind of a shame Venonats don't evolve until level 31... No Venomoth until, like, Erika...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back