• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Off-Topic.
    Hey while you guys start the race, would you mind opening up another topic, cuz i'm getting sort of bored.
    Uh Oh, gotta go.
    Cya in 2 Months;)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Excuse me, dont hate me for this, but I have posted on this thread quite a bit and i havent been promoted. Why, because i just wonder.
    Let's see if you meet the requirements:
    1. Are you posting regulary/consistantly? Depends.
    2. Are your posts always on topic. EVERY SINGLE POST? No.
    3. Do you abide all the thread rules? No.

Unless you can get those answers to 'Yes's' then unfortunately it is a No; for now anyway. Don't worry, keep trying and you'll soon be up there.
    To be honest, I was tossing and turning on to whether or not I should promote you. But I have made my decision and that's it. :)
    Off-Topic.
    Hey while you guys start the race, would you mind opening up another topic, cuz i'm getting sort of bored.
    Uh Oh, gotta go.
    Cya in 2 Months;)
    You choose the topic. But as you'll be away for two months does it really matter?; XD Lol.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    are you going to partake in the moth run Curious?

also is there a prize for the winner? If not I might be able to come up with one if circumstances provide the opportunity.

See ya Xilfer 2 months really? damn thats...long

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
    yes, as Xilifer said, I am also getting a bit bored, off discussion, off topic. Bugs are the best, and I want to learn more about them. I'll start a topic? If so,:

When/what game did you catch your first bug-type pokemon?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    To Gearuvagen and tkallab: start your race as soon as you can! I'll start mine in 2 hours!
    To Tribal Ebony: who gets promoted is my decision and my decision only! I don't follow any guidelines, if in my opinion you deserve to be promoted, you shall be promoted, but to answer your question, you're on the right track, but you'll have to a be a bit more active.

And to answer your topic: The first game I ever played was Sapphire, on my friend's Gameboy Advance. So the answer is Wurmple!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years

also is there a prize for the winner? If not I might be able to come up with one if circumstances provide the opportunity.

No unfortunately. I don't have FR or LG. Plus honestly, I am running out of time as it is with school! XD Sorry, I'd love to, but I have to prioritise. I have no idea of what is going on with the competition. Ask Draggy since isn't he participating? I am still working on the Hall of Fame and a prize for coolnick37.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years

Yeah, I was thinking about the prize, but then again, can't this one be just for fun? Especially since only three of us are participating...
    Don't worry, I plan on making another BFC competition, so just wait for it...
    I'm starting this solo run in half an hour, so I suggest that you and tkallab do the same! You don't wanna lose, do you?!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Yeah, I was thinking about the prize, but then again, can't this one be just for fun? Especially since only three of us are participating...
    Don't worry, I plan on making another BFC competition, so just wait for it...
    I'm starting this solo run in half an hour, so I suggest that you and tkallab do the same! You don't wanna lose, do you?!
    Harsh words draggy, maybe you've met your match? :P
    Haha; XD.

By the way Snow Pheonix, your butterfree is happily next to your name. :) In other words, it's now your bug partner. :D

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Don't hold your breath on it!
    I plan on finishing this challenge under 2 hours... Can they do the same? XD
    No I'll put on "The eye of the tiger" to get myself into fighting mood! LOL

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Nope I've finished already!
    It took me 1 hour and 52 minutes!
    My Venomoth was lvl. 82; his moveset(Aerial Ace, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain)
    I must say, that Venomoth makes a great mixed sweeper!
    Here's the proof:
    Spoiler:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    :0 I go away for a few hours come back to find the competition over damn you speed up button.
    Eye of the tiger? went vintage did ya? I tend to go the Eye of the tiger or Remember the Name- Fort Minor and sometimes Super Star- Saliva

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Yeah, I can complete a game in two hours too if all my training is in a montage, haha!
    I just beat Surge, heading for the Rock Tunnel.
    Still wanna go for second and third, Gearu?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I still have yet to start my Emu is freaking out. Go ahead and count me out of this one but I'm in for the next one. Maybe a Challenge that can't be beaten in under 2 hours?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    still trying to get my Emulator to work I think I got it (I have problems getting VBA link to Save regular VBA works fine though) Okay Starting now

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Haha, I've been playing for only an hour and a half, but my play time is already 9:50...
    Venomoth is level 44!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back