• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    i bet its foretress or drapion ;)
    I catn w8 to see some of the older gen bugs, like buterfree and beedrill :,) aww those good times, everytime i see butterfree i get all happy, cos i remember him the most.
    Especially from the anime, i remember when i was a kid i made my mom tape all of pokemon episodes, and i always watched that episode where metapod evolved into butterfree :,) and that episode where butterfree leaves ash, i even cried x,D omg those good pokimon times when i was young. Pokemon made my childhood :,D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    It has to be Drapion or Scizor OR Vespiquen. >.<
    Teeeeellll meeeeeee nnnoooooowww ; XD - Lol.

And yeah, it seems wer're not getting as much posts as before but who cares! As long as this group is developing and moving forward it's not a probem so don't worry guys. :3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Well........Scizor rocks! :D
    True, but it's sorta getting over-killed in my eyes. I find more and more people are draining it's amazingness away with their constant repetition of it's awesome, it's strong, good for competitive battling. But nonetheless it is a good pokemon.

I'd like to see a more different bug type pokemon shine for a change though like drapion <3 or Vespiquen... escpecially vespiquen.... :3

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    well I'm gonna guess again and say Kabutops since we declared it a bug

Vespiquen can make a great wall If it is trained right

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    well I'm gonna guess again and say Kabutops since we declared it a bug

Vespiquen can make a great wall If it is trained right
    Ooh good guess. I never thought of that. Plus Dragy would prbably go for a pokemon we wouldn't be likely to guess. XD

My Vespiquen knows:
    Defense Order
    Attack Order
    Heal Order
    ------ Not sure of the last move either PowerGem or U-turn.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    ah yes my Vespiquen has that exact moveset I have Power Gem. It has a 252 Hp-252 SpD-6 Defense Ev setup. Oh and Its Sassy natured .

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Yeeah, I was thinking PowerGem. What, did you say sassy! D:
    Mine too. :\ Wierd XD; Lol.
    Mine is Level 75. I love it to bits I train it sooo much Haha XD.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well guys the moment you've been waiting for...:
    The second Bug Pokemon of the Week is: Drapion!
    I think some of you will like this choice! :)
    So our first topic is:
    If Drapion would get bored, what do you think he would to to a car you gave him to have fun? No "destroy it; tear it to shreads" answers... use your imagination! :)

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    ...How is Shuckle close to Drapion?

Anyway, Drapion would definitely try to make love to the car first smash the windows with its tail and punch some holes in the doors. Then, he'd jump on top of the car and crush it. After that, he'd get Urugamosu to light the gas tank for him.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    It's okay, I guess. I don't really see Drapion as a bug, so it's fine. I'd love it if it's typing were unique, though.
    I kinda wish Skorupi wasn't bug-typed. He's a scorpion. Not a bug, just an arthropod. But I don't really mind him being a bug... I mean, it's better than, like, grass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back