• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
Years
  • If Drapion would get bored, what do you think he would to to a car you gave him to have fun? No "destroy it; tear it to shreads" answers... use your imagination! :)

^^ i guessed it right.
    Making love with the car was a nice idea ;D
    I dun like that its a bug/dark type, i mean why not poison :S
    I wanna see some opinions from u guys how good is he in combat :D

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Drapion's Poison/Dark combo is perfect for him! He doesn't have a decent sp. defence so any Psychic attack would have devastated him! But guess what-it's immune to Psychic attacks!
    He has a decent attack stat, so he can use his poison and dark STAB pretty good...
    We'll that's my inout on the subject....
    Now let's hear you!

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • To be honest, I'm just glad he isn't bug-typed. Because he's a scorpion! Not a bug, haha.
    Not that I want him out of the club, but he's just not much of an insect.
    So his typing is perfect. Poison is obvious, and Dark is the best secondary type he could get.

(By the way, draggy, do you want me to make your sigpic 500x300 pixels? It can be done in a few minutes if my mom doesn't tell me to go to bed soon.)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Even though Scorpions are not bugs they are generally accepted as bugs.
    If most people see one they likely to yell BUG!! rather than ARACHNID!!!!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Some people would easily consider scorpions as bugs...

I did it, twice! :angry
    Don't know why they put the second [sig=reason] banner, but if they do it again, I'll have some PM-ing to do...

tkallab

Years
  • The only non-insects I can consider bugs are spiders. Because I used to think they were bugs for the first five years of my life.

Well, at least this one's 450 by 275. It's the right size this time, I'll be your witness!

tkallab

Years
  • Spiders and insects are about the same size (the biggest spider we've got in holland is the daddy longlegs) and scorpions are much bigger. Heck, they could eat 50 spiders in one bite and still be hungry!
    But I'll admit, I'm biased when it comes to spiders. Sue me for it.

Welcome, Obelisk! Be active!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I've called a Lawyer :D

Really though the daddy longlegs is the biggest? I've seen 2 wild Tarantulas since Monday I also deal with Sand Scorpions little brown bastards near impossible to kill and mean as hell.

Hello Obelisk welcome to the Bug Club

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I don't think ive joined this FC XD

Joinage :D
    Joniage accepted. :3
    Welcome to the club. I strongloy recommend readin the FIRST and THIRD posts as they'll have everything you'll need to know about this club. But if you are still unsure about something be free to PM or VM Draggy (Dragoniteuser) or myself! ^^

Also would like to claim a bug type pokemon, as your partner? Don't stress though it isn't compulsory. :)

OOOOOHHHH yay! Drapion rocks. I'll reply to the topic later since I got studying to do. kaybyes. Lol; XD. ;P

tkallab

Years
  • Really though the daddy longlegs is the biggest? I've seen 2 wild Tarantulas since Monday I also deal with Sand Scorpions little brown bastards near impossible to kill and mean as hell.

Well, the biggest spider I've ever seen in my life (apart from the tarantulas at the zoo) was this wolf spider from two months ago. It was the size of half an iTouch and I couldn't sleep until I killed it.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Well, the biggest spider I've ever seen in my life (apart from the tarantulas at the zoo) was this wolf spider from two months ago. It was the size of half an iTouch and I couldn't sleep until I killed it.

Hahaha ive seen some freakishly big spider once, and its not his size that creped me out (it was creepy too) its that he looked dead(omg gross) he looked like some kind of skeleton, like a huge zombie spider :/ horrid i tell ya. Me and my cousin saw it at a friends garage :x
    I like scorpions the best ^^ but i dun like drapion :/ idk why, i mean its cool but nothing special.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Welcome Obelisk, I'll add you to the member list right away! Administration... administration... *sigh*

Well I've seen BIG spiders; no I've had BIG spiders; no I HELD BID SPIDERS!
    I've had so far a:
    - tarantula: Grammostula pulchra (now that's a big spider, 15-20 cm! Mine was 18 cm)
    - scorpion: Pandinus imperator (biggest scorpion there is! 13-18 cm, mine was 15 cm)
    But I gotta tell ya it's a great feeling to hold one of those two giants on your hand! :D

tkallab

Years
  • I'd love to believe ya, draggy... But they kind of scare me. Not because they're bugs arthropods, but because they can bite/sting.
    I definitely would love a sting-castrated (haha) scorpion, if that was possible. Though it could probably still bite or pinch me. Plus my parents wouldn't like it.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
  • Welcome, Obelisk! Be active!
    Hello Obelisk welcome to the Bug Club

Joniage accepted. :3
    Welcome to the club. I strongloy recommend readin the FIRST and THIRD posts as they'll have everything you'll need to know about this club. But if you are still unsure about something be free to PM or VM Draggy (Dragoniteuser) or myself! ^^

Also would like to claim a bug type pokemon, as your partner? Don't stress though it isn't compulsory. :)

OOOOOHHHH yay! Drapion rocks. I'll reply to the topic later since I got studying to do. kaybyes. Lol; XD. ;P
    Just wanna thank you guys for such a warm welcome :D you guys are awesome

Thanks for the info Curious. As for my partner I'll go ahead and choose Forretress
    Well, the biggest spider I've ever seen in my life (apart from the tarantulas at the zoo) was this wolf spider from two months ago. It was the size of half an iTouch and I couldn't sleep until I killed it.
    Getting on the topic of insects XD I have a similiar experience to Tkallab. I saw a wolf spider and freaked out, those suckers are pretty big.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Yeah my didn't aswell, thus I had to give my tarantula away... :(
    But you definitly can handle that kind of animals IF you know what you're doing!
    Plus, a little note: The Pandinus imperator is a huge scorpion, but his venom isn't that strong... actually it's one of the weakest venoms, and it uses it rarely. Instead it uses it's huge pincers to literally tears prey apart! Pretty cool to see acctually! :D
    And tarantula's venomous "leg hear" is much worse that the venom from it's fangs!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • There used to be tons of tarantula around where I live but not so much anymore :( .
    I would like to Have a Goliath Bird-Eater or another Tarantula but just can't right now :( .

ooop works calling be back on tomorrow.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I definitely would love a sting-castrated (haha) scorpion, if that was possible. Though it could probably still bite or pinch me. Plus my parents wouldn't like it.
    >:o id never even consider removing their poison(fangs, claws, etc.) i found that a terrible thing to do to an animal :/ and it just ruins their awesomeness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back