• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
  • @ aimax
    Even though your english isn't all that good(don't worry, it gets better with time...) you're absolutely right about damage taken to Bug/Dragon type Pokemon!
    Bug/Dragon type Pokemon would take half damage by electric attack and normal damage from fire attacks! Only super-effective moves would be Ice, Dragon and Rock, all three X2 damage.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Except for the obvious Stealth Rock weakness, that isn't tall that bad.
    Bugs don't even have that many weaknesses, do they now? I mean, you'd expect something that can be squashed with a foot to have a lot of weaknesses...
    They are not that good offensively, though. Although Dark and Psychic are pretty common, they have six not very effectives...

By the way, is my signature being weird to everyone here or is it just my Mac?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Well, I like the typing no matter what it's weaknesses may be. :P
    So time for a new topic:
    If you had to REMOVE one BUG type pokemon from the BUG TYPE typing who would you choose?

tkallab

Years
  • Pineco, Forretress, Shuckle, Anorith, Armaldo and Skorupi. I know, not one but six... But they're not bugs!

tkallab

Years
  • Well I guess if people can call Anorith a bug, they can also call Shuckle one... I think he's supposed to be some kind of worm in a turtle shell.
    And Shuckle is not useless. Think of the ssweeper he'd be after a Power Trick and a Trick Room!

tkallab

Years
  • But seriously, after Power Trick and Trick Room, he would be the fastest and the strongest Pokémon in existance!

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Well, I like the typing no matter what it's weaknesses may be. :P
    So time for a new topic:
    If you had to REMOVE one BUG type pokemon from the BUG TYPE typing who would you choose?

pinsir! nothing buggish about him o.o why isnt he a steel type?

tkallab

Years
  • And I dont see why people think he's supposed to be steel. I think those pincers are keratine or whatever exoskeletons are made of.

EPIC Shedinja Hollow

Fallen Angel
    Years
  • Pinsir is actually a stag beetle, Heracross is the hercules beetle, but that aside, Shuckle needs to go. XD Geez, it's been a while since I've last posted... I've missed out on alot, haven't I? :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back