• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • Cleffa/clefairy
    Calm nature
    Magic guard ability
    Move: Soft-Boiled (really needing this)
    IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Regular Poké ball
    Female

If you can acquire this, I will trade well for it.
    I'd appreciate you using the form provided when making a trade request, but regardless, I said at least twice in my first post that I don't offer moves that aren't already listed for the Pokémon. I don't have a Cleffa listed with Soft-Boiled as a move, in fact I don't even have a Cleffa listed in my shop at all, so I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere. Good luck finding what you're after though.

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Hey, your Karra was ready yesterday but it was late at night for me so I couldn't trade until now. Let me know when you're around! :)
    Nice! :) This is my time zone: AST UTC-GMT -4h I can be online during the afternoon or from 18:00-20:00 (is 15:34 right now here)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Hello, I believe we've traded before.:D
    I'm looking for Dream ball/Special Ball HA fossil pokemon; do you trade female breedjects or only flawless ones?
    I'm very interested in many of yours: Dream and Premier ball Aerodactyl, Dream ball Anorith, Cranidos, Kabuto and Tirtouga (also Dream ball Corsola - not a fossil, but I'd stll love it!).
    I have some special/dream/apricorn ball pokemons to offer in exchange, would any of these interest you? I know the 12,5% gender ratio's annoying, so feel free to pick more than one!

Dream Ball (HA)
    Spoiler:

Luxury Ball
    Spoiler:

Premier Ball
    Spoiler:

Nest Ball
    Spoiler:

Apricorn Ball
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    i know its not on your list anywhere, but is it possible to find a moonball female buneary?

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hey, everyone, wasn't able to get online until now so I'll reply to all of you in a little while! Sorry to keep you all waiting, let me know if you're not longer interested in whatever you were asking for so I don't get the 'Mons ready for nothing. :)

Also, heads up, HA Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott are now available in my store!

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • i know its not on your list anywhere, but is it possible to find a moonball female buneary?
    I'm sure I could obtain one. :) Are you only interested in the ball, or would you like any other details on it? If you just want the ball I can probably do it for free since it's a small request.

I'm interested in Poliwag and Seel. What would you like for those?
    Which Poliwag and Seel? The Dream Ball HA ones?

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Nice! :) This is my time zone: AST UTC-GMT -4h I can be online during the afternoon or from 18:00-20:00 (is 15:34 right now here)
    Hey, sorry for the wait! I'll be around from now until 7-8 hours from now, so just let me know when you're available and hopefully we can be online at the same time. :)

Hello, I believe we've traded before.:D
    I'm looking for Dream ball/Special Ball HA fossil pokemon; do you trade female breedjects or only flawless ones?
    I'm very interested in many of yours: Dream and Premier ball Aerodactyl, Dream ball Anorith, Cranidos, Kabuto and Tirtouga (also Dream ball Corsola - not a fossil, but I'd stll love it!).
    I have some special/dream/apricorn ball pokemons to offer in exchange, would any of these interest you? I know the 12,5% gender ratio's annoying, so feel free to pick more than one!

Dream Ball (HA)
    Spoiler:

Luxury Ball
    Spoiler:

Premier Ball
    Spoiler:

Nest Ball
    Spoiler:

Apricorn Ball
    Spoiler:
    I'm happy to just trade breedjects, I only breed for IVs when requested, otherwise it's completely random. :) I have a spare Premier Ball HA Aerodactyl so I'm happy to trade that with you (my ratio for fossils is 4:1 lately but since it's a spare I'll go 3:1 haha), I'd be interested in a Moon Ball Barboach, Sport Ball Kricketot & Fast Ball Burmy. :) Unfortunately I have access to all of the other things on your list. Let me know if you're still interested in trading!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I'm interested in:

Anorith - Jolly
    Blitzle - Lighting Rod
    Cacnea - Jolly - Water Absorb
    Drifloon - Flare Boost
    Grimer - Sticky Hold
    Heatmor - White Smoke
    Mankey - Defiant

I can offer:

SSB Greninja
    6iv Foreign Ditto Naive//Rash//Hasty//Relaxed//Mild//Quiet//Sassy
    Pawniard (M) Pursuit/Sucker Punch/Psycho Cut - Adamant
    Purrloin (F) Foul Play - Jolly - Repeat Ball
    Vullaby (F) Foul Play/Knock Off - Bold - Luxury Ball
    Solosis (F) Bold - Regenerator - Quick Ball

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I'm intrested on BOUFFALANT. It was still avaible?

I'm interested in:

Anorith - Jolly
    Blitzle - Lighting Rod
    Cacnea - Jolly - Water Absorb
    Drifloon - Flare Boost
    Grimer - Sticky Hold
    Heatmor - White Smoke
    Mankey - Defiant

I can offer:

SSB Greninja
    6iv Foreign Ditto Naive//Rash//Hasty//Relaxed//Mild//Quiet//Sassy
    Pawniard (M) Pursuit/Sucker Punch/Psycho Cut - Adamant
    Purrloin (F) Foul Play - Jolly - Repeat Ball
    Vullaby (F) Foul Play/Knock Off - Bold - Luxury Ball
    Solosis (F) Bold - Regenerator - Quick Ball

I'd like to just remind you all that there is a form in the first post for you to fill in when making requests. It saves me time when I know exactly what you're asking for.

@Kziazek: Please fill in the form with details of the Bouffalant you want and I'll let you know if I can get you what you're asking for. :)

@Rellyms: So I assume you don't care about gender, EMs, IVs or most natures? If you do please fill in the form(s). I'd be interested in a couple of the 6IV Dittos since I have the rest of the things you offered. :)

@Dalek_Kabu: Unfortunately there's nothing in your shop that I don't already have access to, but I'll trade DB HA Absol for Sport Ball Illumise.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
  • I'd like to just remind you all that there is a form in the first post for you to fill in when making requests. It saves me time when I know exactly what you're asking for.

@Kziazek: Please fill in the form with details of the Bouffalant you want and I'll let you know if I can get you what you're asking for. :)

@Rellyms: So I assume you don't care about gender, EMs, IVs or most natures? If you do please fill in the form(s). I'd be interested in a couple of the 6IV Dittos since I have the rest of the things you offered. :)

@Dalek_Kabu: Unfortunately there's nothing in your shop that I don't already have access to, but I'll trade DB HA Absol for Sport Ball Illumise.

Ok ill start breeding the illumise now

*Edit* I have the Illumise and am ready to trade when you are

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Hey, sorry for the wait! I'll be around from now until 7-8 hours from now, so just let me know when you're available and hopefully we can be online at the same time. :)

I'm happy to just trade breedjects, I only breed for IVs when requested, otherwise it's completely random. :) I have a spare Premier Ball HA Aerodactyl so I'm happy to trade that with you (my ratio for fossils is 4:1 lately but since it's a spare I'll go 3:1 haha), I'd be interested in a Moon Ball Barboach, Sport Ball Kricketot & Fast Ball Burmy. :) Unfortunately I have access to all of the other things on your list. Let me know if you're still interested in trading!

Sure, I'll breed these for you and let you know as soon as they're ready, then!:)

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I'd like to just remind you all that there is a form in the first post for you to fill in when making requests. It saves me time when I know exactly what you're asking for.

I thought the nature & IVs came by default.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back