• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εїз-The A n i m a l s Fanclub~

How much do you luff animals?

• Total voters

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
Years
  • Thats one of the flying crocodiles xD They look like crocodiles and make an awful sound xD And you're favorite dinosaur?

Years
  • Haha, i don't know if i ever would leave the house if i knew there were dinosaurs outside, i mean, i really don't want to meet a t-rex by it self in the woods "ran for my life, but i got not far before it ate me xD" I think it is the best the way we have it today :) The "peacefull" animals, not bloody and not-bloody dinosaurs, the don't fit in our world...don't you agree?

She-Elf

Years
  • Well, probably it wouldn't help to climb either xD
    And probably not run.... I guess I just had laid down and played dead xD
    what about you?

Years
  • Haha, i would have run for my life xD though i wouldn't get far xD
    Are you sure it wont eat you if you play dead? It eats flesh, and you are a little bit of flesh xD

She-Elf

Years
  • Hmmm.. No,because I was a little sweaty because I was so nerves so he didn't eat me after all xD

Back