• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ॐ ╚╣Pok?mon Drag?n╠╝ ॐ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    ॐ ╚╣Pok?mon Drag?n╠╝ ॐ?

ॐ      ╚╣Pok?mon Drag?n╠╝        ॐ

Hello!! I am making a hack that tells the history of a team of dragon's trainer that protected the new hoenn region., etc...
    The history of the game is not very developed but the maps are very changed and there are many innovations more.
    :dragonite All the pokemon of Hoenn, J&K can be catched
    :dragonite New boy trainer
    :dragonite Starters: Dratini, Charmander and Bagon
    :dragonite Renovated maps
    :dragonite 4th generation pokemon (pre of snorlax & sodowoodo) and new pkmns like the grass evolution of eevee
    :dragonite New stages like an underground dessert cave, a internet zone with Porygons, ...
    :dragonite The wilds pokemon are all changed

I hope that the Pok?mon Drag?n will be able to come out soon...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Looks AWESOME! =3

Can't wait for this to come out ^_~

BTW- I'd use trapinch instead of Charmander for the starting pokemon.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Those look quite good... but how on earth did you import so many custom sprites and objects?

Jolty-kun

Years
    Woah =O, Dude, that game pwns!! xD, just incase you want, I could help you with new pokemon ^^, like.. im good at scratching a little, I guess I could try and do back sprites too, meh X3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Those screenies hadn't loaded for me before >.<;

Now it looks even awesome-er than before XD If you finish it, it looks like it good be one of the best ^^

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    ey! I am me again...
    Well, i say that thnks for your sprites, but, by the moment, I prefer the mines, but a lot of thanks because I would put someones which you send me if its likes me, va?

For Dark Pegasus thanks, and the most sprites are mine, but someones are from the rom of bomberman, and for blueguy, I've imported the sprites with the unlz

For Jolty-Kun I said that you will help me a lot if you put here a backside of leafeon, the grass evolution of eevee, ok?

Years
    • Age 31
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 22, 2005
    This game looks awesome if you need anything i will help you okay (by the way that chirkwood pokemon,devolution of sudowoodo, it's real name is bonsly last updated from the pokemon websites.

but seriously good game..........i mean it

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2006
    How did you import The Zelda minish cap sprites into your game?And as well as the other custom sprites?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    This looks AWESOME! I guess I'll help any way I can. (Which, essentialy, is nothing you can't do yourself, as you obviously have ideas already)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back