• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ॐ ╚╣Pok?mon Drag?n╠╝ ॐ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    phantom try getting another sapphire rom and patching it 'coz mine worked perfectly.Takashi, to patch a game you need a patcher like lunar ips or ipswin(I have both)and a clean rom of the game in this case sapphire and the patch in this case pokemon dragon.

Years
    on Page 2
    By blueguy
    Listen, Hacker, it is possible to do that with those tools. It's simple. You just import a new picture which replaces the old tile. You should stop being so rude.

I KNOW you can do that but i meen he JUST showed up here and has some hack that his screens show more progress than all of mewthree inc's hacks. you can't tell me that you dont think thats weird. And dont tell me to quit being rude, you are not a mod, mind your own buisiness

By AcCiDeNT
    plus Hacker or whoever... you can add images and tiles into the game... Unlz write to rom find free space put the offset in and you have new images...

I don't know why you are telling me how to do it. i dont care. i know you can make a hack like that but i meen he did way too much in the little time he's been here. he has like 8 POSTS!!!!!

also, it does look like a good hack but can you release a beta of everything you have done now? also, i dont know if i did the quote tag thing right? can someone tell me how to?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    hacker, u really do impress me, well, he could always work on it 1st, den show screens thats done long ago from time to time, or this which is also another possiblity which is that he's a real pro. just admit that ur're jealous, man this is really going offtopic, and hacker, dun be another Jason.
    and is there anymore new screens or progress.?

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    he already made a demo of his work in page 3!!!!Anyways sergio does charmander evolve and can you get politoed without trading??

Years
    dude im not jealous. and who is jason??? i thnk i remember him.?? anywayz, is the intro really what he posted, with the dragonite?? if he really did do all that then he is a real pro at hacking but with all the programs out, no one counts as a pro unless they do it the for real ways like hex editing and tile layer pro and stuff.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Um why are we still on this?It may seem strange but you never thought he could be on other forums?

Putting that stuff aside,you guys are killing me.I tried the beta and i liked it.Its good to see a new good hacker instead of all these noobs in the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back