• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-WhirlPool-

FlameBurst Version Creator
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2007
    it's the best title screen i have ever seen, i would like to be at those beaches. 10/10 neos

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • By the way, last time I forgot complimenting you on the title screen. It looks awesome (you are getting better and better at modifying the title screen, is anything else planned or, is that the final version?)

Well, I'm not sure if Beaches, Ocean and a Fire Type City would be a good mix, but meh... :P
    Anyway, it's good to see you've moved things around in Vermilion (but that cut tree now doesn't have any sense in being there, but I suppose you still haven't moved the sprites)

And, a Radio Tower? Wait... Isn't Blue Sea a continuation to Gold? Then, what could happen to the Radio Tower in Lavender?

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • Wow this hack is gettin better and better!! The new 'fire' houses look very interesting. And finaly the guy has built something, very good indeed!! I hope you do release an english version so i can play this properly! Your doing a great job so keep it up.

Are you going to change the tiles for every city in kanto then? Also are you gonna add a few new rivals as well?

Last edited:

Lash

Years
  • Possible answers to a few questions perhaps?

Well, I'm not sure if Beaches, Ocean and a Fire Type City would be a good mix, but meh... :P

Actually it sounds like a great mix. Remember how in R/S/E, Lavaridge Town was a waterless beach with all the sand (ignorning the Hot Spring)? Beaches usually are hot, perfect for a Fire Type Gym :P That would probably be my guess..

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Holy crap, I love this game so much. I don't even care that it's in Spanish, the tiles are great and I also love how you changed up the gymleaders :D.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • New Scans!!!

By the way, last time I forgot complimenting you on the title screen. It looks awesome (you are getting better and better at modifying the title screen, is anything else planned or, is that the final version?)
    I Have Been Practicing a lot in the graphics of all the game ( You Know That the graphics are my specialty, however, in scripts ... I am too bad ... XD ). The tittle screen is the final version.

And, a Radio Tower? Wait... Isn't Blue Sea a continuation to Gold? Then, what could happen to the Radio Tower in Lavender?
    An earthquake destroyed Radio's tower of Lavender Town ... XD ... Well, in reality in Lavender there will be another ready surprise they will know.

Are you going to change the tiles for every city in kanto then?
    Yes =D

Also are you gonna add a few new rivals as well?
    If, in the next scans you will see a new friend/Rival that will be in the game, his name is Alexmad, he teach me the basic to begin in the hacks. T_T

I don't even care that it's in Spanish
    Well, I that the hack now will be in English.

I was hard at work in the hack, And check this New Screens!!!!

The New Friend/Rival named Alexmad.
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

The interior of the Radio Tower and the rejoining with Silver.

The modified Route 24 & 25 and the Bill´s House.

Finally, The New Gold Back Sprite, Credits to Manric (akaslyker)

Ciao!!! Credits to: Manric (akaslyker)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • woah you are talented tiles maker :D and i really like that titlescreen. Um..and what's about Pokemon Obsidian Did you stop working on it?

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2013
    I know this was asked before but it didnt get answered
    'Where do you catch charmander'

Moving on,
    This is one of the best hacks ive seen well done its fantastic
    i especially love the tilesets which give it its originality
    keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    Thats one of the prettiest hacks I've seen so far. ;)

Question: Are you going to make the ghosts in Lavender tower catchable?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    very good Neos this hack is incredible and i like very much the new forms of kanto. the new back of gold is perfect

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • Wow, you translated it already? Awesome! Well, I had no idea it was coming so soon, or I could have nominated you as Hack of the Year!

Good job and good luck! I'll post about any bugs if I find them :)

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • You say its in english now does that mean that you have changed the whole hack to be in english or are you still working on that, if you have already completely changed it to english id love for you to release an english beta:P would be awsome!:D

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • The New scans!

does that work for you?
    Yes, Thank you very much!!! :). Looks Great!!!

Um..and what's about Pokemon Obsidian Did you stop working on it?
    Shhh... It's a project secret XD... In pokecommunity not be posted, and now, only work in the blue sea... maybe in a few weeks, i´ll return to work in the Obsidian.

Where do you catch charmander
    In The Pewter's Cementery, after battle and win to the magma grunt, ok? It´s Lv. 10.

Are you going to make the ghosts in Lavender tower catchable?
    I don't know if lavender town will be the Ghost tower ... but in the hack, the 386 Pokemon will be available, Don't worry. ( including all legendary ).

The New Route 11, Is it a beach?

An the New (Reposes) Of the Swimmers and the Tubers Sprites!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    instead of a bike it probly a skateboard perhaps:O like in Quartz instead of bike it skates

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Nice Work friend !!
    I love the sprite of swimmer and tubers, and the new tiles !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back