• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : DARҚ Forces □□□□ OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yes we are trying to defeat it plus also trying to rescue togepi, anyway 15 Damage..? .. .. ... Hm.. okay done.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Ok good that things are settled down now :) so I'd like to say Fishy, the idea of a RP battle is awesome. I've been trying to work on that anyway since I always have a hard time with it in stories so it could really help me. TotoMod, I'll think about the offer of taking up helping being in charge while you're gone, but I do want to leave it to see what everyone else thinks too. Plus, I'm having school start up in a couple of days which I'm pretty sure all of us will at some point. I know I'd still be able to roleplay after school :D (and homework xD bah!) so it won't keep me away.

And wait...so have I been wrong with me using Scratch if we're not suppose to have starter moves?

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Just for saying Miao used Scratch is okay, but you don't have it yet, the starter moves i'm gonna keep will all have different status effects and damage.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yeah. Anyone have any guesses who the NPC might be who may come to save us..?

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    You Guys are Wrong till now. Okay a Hint, it is someone who has yet not appeared.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Yeah it doe4s I guess. Choimecho would bea great guess. Good job Proddit! Wait, you know that I'm noyt in the battle I still will get my starter move? I will also be online alot besides school and all =(. I hate it, but my parents are making me go. =(<-=

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yup Everyone will get their moves now problem. And i said " Someone who has yet not appeared in the RPG " so Chimecho can be wrong wrong.
    * evil laugh *

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Not met, i mean in the sense who has yet not been talked about, like for eg. the pokemon hs not yet been introduced in our RPG.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yeah you people will get what you wanted. This is not a PMD thingie, just inspired by it. And even before PMD broke out i always had this things where only pokemon existed an they fought and all those stuff.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    TotoMod you need to edit your post. You forgot to change Karzai's health to 10/25. Plus aren't we suppose to be rescued anyway? ;) I think thats why we're starting to do less damage. Wow I always wished there was just a game so we can be a Pokemon and battle..It would be awesome if they made one so you can choose your attacks and dodge too.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    TotoMod you need to edit your post. You forgot to change Karzai's health to 10/25. Plus aren't we suppose to be rescued anyway? ;) I think thats why we're starting to do less damage. Wow I always wished there was just a game so we can be a Pokemon and battle..It would be awesome if they made one so you can choose your attacks and dodge too.

Remember that this is a single Fearow, out of the 20-25 that are there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    Name : Tsuko

Nickname : Razor

Nature : Modest

Guildname : Spark

History: Torch was born and raised in a very damp forest where he thrived, becoming a respected member of the forest's community, when one day he saw an enstranged looking Psyduck walk through his forest. He followed it until it reached a base, where he was invited in and began to live there. The Treecko spied as the group he had joined battled an Onix and Geodude, and now they had left for another mission. He would join when they returned, he decided.

Personality : He is a very relaxed Pokemon, always helping others when they need it, but when he battles, he becomes fierce and will try his best to decimate anything that may try to hurt innocent people or his friends.

Species : Treecko

Appearance : Besides the fact that his stripes have a blue tint, he is much like any other Growlithe.

Quote : "Never give in, not even in the face of Armageddon"

Motto : When all else fails, cheat.

RP sample :
    Spoiler:

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    History: Torch was born and raised in a very damp forest where he thrived, becoming a respected member of the forest's community, when one day he saw an enstranged looking Psyduck walk through his forest. He followed it until it reached a base, where he was invited in and began to live there. The Treecko spied as the group he had joined battled an Onix and Geodude, and now they had left for another mission. He would join when they returned, he decided.

Species : Treecko

Appearance : Besides the fact that his stripes have a blue tint, he is much like any other Growlithe.

Is he a Treecko or a Growlithe?

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Oh am sorry edited the post, also you guys will have to keep fighting till the end, no matter if you loose or win, Also guys i wanted to ask how many of you people have thinking this is an PMD RPG..? ok i admit i have all those canon characters from PMD, the post-ending plot is almost same, and i have Treasure town too, but these are only for namesake, Exploud, Chimecho and all are not from the games, my story is entirely different a place where humans don't even exist, they do but this is a Pokemon realm, i don't wanna spoil the original canon character's of explorer series by putting them in our RPG, so character's in our RPG are different; and also the Time gears part has been taken up, but sorry to disappoint this is not an PMD Rpg, it's my fault i didn't explain properly, see in explorer series things are always in turmoil, there are always bad pokemon in dungeons and all, and there are rescue teams, even in this RPG there are, but we are something special group, and unlike other guilds, our's is not one, that's why i always refer to our place has " Pokepals Base "

And take Darkrai and his DarkForces has a terrorist group actually they did their thing long back, now they are in hiding, so our World is like in peace, things will worsen later, am awfully sorry to say this is not an perfect PMD RPG.

Oh and also, Spark166 you are Accepted as Growlithe :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back