• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey Zel? I learned that the country you live in is made up of mostly spanish talkers. Also do you know any good hexers and music makers that you know that is avaliabal because I need those 2 people for my hack.

Yep, spanish is the native language here.

And hexers I dont think they exist, as hex editing is something not too complicated, because not like there's a lot of stuff we need to hex for (yeah, at least for the GBA generation -_-)
    Music inserters? I just know clonex and Magnius, but they are on their own stuff, I wouldnt bother them.

Oh no... hacking talk... '-_-

Are you feeling better? 0.0

PIE! XD

After talking to you, yes :P

PIE²!

About that, I was really sorry. I would have loved a Spain-Argentina in the final D: Oh, well. At least you got the Bronze.

I'm sorry I didn't see your reply XD

So, how has your day been?

Me too, but whatever. The only thing that made me sad was that first quarter. But anyway, bronze is still cool, and our players gave all they had.

I'm replying to today, obviously. Day was ugly, in terms of weather. Rainy, but I was lucky that it didnt rain while I was outside (or perhaps I wasnt that lucky? I love rain...)
    On job and all that it was fine, not like I can say anything different... It's a job...

im a fan thank you zel great job

I always tipped Argentina to win.

Have you ever read manga before? Like the Pokemon ones.

Manga? I dont think so. Except maybe one from Dragon Ball once (the one where Bulma shows her *skills* to Roshi XD) and then, a few small mangas about Slayers (you could saw that one coming, right?), but they havent released more mangas about Slayers, else I'd definitely buy them.

I've been told that the manga of Pokemon is quite good (but I dont know how much better can it be from the anime...), but since I'm not a Pokefreak, I'm not interested in them.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Oh, I hate to have a good memory for some things...
    We talked about that before '-_-

Basically, I havent tried all kinds of pies but the ones that are common here (they are not really common anyway), I didnt like any. I'm more of a cake guy. Chocolate cakes, more specifically.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    bweheheheheh... :P
    so zel's a sweet guy. :D

anyways, when was the time you ate a very delicious chocolate cake, zel...? :P

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    I guess I shouldnt get carried away with myself when it comes to hacking....:( Uh anyways I found some video on game trailers.com and found something about a possible remake of gold and silver (Crystal is also possible). It looked authentic but I still think its fake. :bandit:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    bweheheheheh... :P
    so zel's a sweet guy. :D

anyways, when was the time you ate a very delicious chocolate cake, zel...? :P

I dont think I'm a sweet guy (oh, you know that I love word games :D), just "a guy who likes sweets" :P

But, nope, I really prefer salty stuff than sweet stuff.

It's been quite long currently. I really cant remember, so that's what explains how long it could have been.

I like chocolate cakes too!
    Hey, Zel! Do you like Kirby?

At the risk of having another conversation with Midori about our little pink puffy ball... I guess it's ok, but, I dont tend to like the platform style of games, and even though it's original, I dont like much the concept of eating your enemies to gain their powers O_o

I guess I shouldnt get carried away with myself when it comes to hacking....:( Uh anyways I found some video on game trailers.com and found something about a possible remake of gold and silver (Crystal is also possible). It looked authentic but I still think its fake. :bandit:

Most likely. I'm quite sure that if they decide to release a remake, we'll get official word from them first, I doubt it'll be shown first on a non-official page. I know, I know, there exists a thing called "leaks" but, I'll still doubt everything I see on a non-official page.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    ???
    it has been an hour since I logged-in and no one replied yet so er, yeah...
    I'll be the first one who'll ask ye the most common question of all! :laugh:

PIE

joke. xD

How are ya, zel...? :)

Also, anything new there, zel? :)

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hey even if Nintendo were to make a remake yours is a million times better!! Nintendo just dosent seem to listen to the fans hardly anymore.....:'(

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    so, ur from argetnina?

argentina? what is argentina? sounds like a type of sauce....

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    so, ur from argetnina?

that's a joke, is it not?

anyways, zel, I overheard from the news, while I was studying, that there were some people burning the rails of the trains there in Argentina...

Didn't quite heard it properly, but I think that's what it was. :\

Were you affected by the trouble they've caused?

anyways, how's your day?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    ???
    it has been an hour since I logged-in and no one replied yet so er, yeah...
    I'll be the first one who'll ask ye the most common question of all! :laugh:

PIE

joke. xD

How are ya, zel...? :)

Also, anything new there, zel? :)

I'm with a bit of a cold, just a few more days and winter will be over, hopefully we'll get warmer days.

Nothing new here, at least with my life. Probably next weekend I'll be more busy with an assignment. I'll try to make good use of this weekend.

Hey even if Nintendo were to make a remake yours is a million times better!! Nintendo just dosent seem to listen to the fans hardly anymore.....:'(

I guess they are just too busy making games for their Wii... XP

ZOMG YES! XD KIIRRRBYYYY~ X3

And now I see Kirby eating chocolate cake. : D

And what does he become? Chokirby? X.x

so, ur from argetnina?

History lesson:

In fact Argentina comes from the term "Argentum" which means silver. That's because the spanish conquerors thought there were lots of silver here (I dont remember if that was true or not)

A sauce? Nope, just more close to money than a sauce...

that's a joke, is it not?

anyways, zel, I overheard from the news, while I was studying, that there were some people burning the rails of the trains there in Argentina...

Didn't quite heard it properly, but I think that's what it was. :\

Were you affected by the trouble they've caused?

anyways, how's your day?

O.O

Again, surprised at how fast the news go around the world OoO

I was affected in the way that I couldnt go to Uni or the job that day, but I went back home before the whole thing started to get more... serious.

I'll see how my day will be... I'll tell you next time!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    zel will let you in, no problem. ;)

so it was true that you were affected... :\
    oh well, I kinda don't understand the event where you went home instead and be more......, serious?

Also, I wish that the days there will be getting warmer soon. ;)
    Take care of yourself~

edit:
    also... what is your most treasured item? :)

Last edited:

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hey Zel? What reigion in pokemon do you like the most and do you love foxes? My favorite reigion is Johto of Course.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    can i join only found this today if i knew it existed i would have joined ages ago!

You are in, of course :)

zel will let you in, no problem. ;)

so it was true that you were affected... :\
    oh well, I kinda don't understand the event where you went home instead and be more......, serious?

Also, I wish that the days there will be getting warmer soon. ;)
    Take care of yourself~

edit:
    also... what is your most treasured item? :)

What's with the color changes, finally, are you getting bored of writing in green? :P

No, not me getting serious, the situation getting serious. When I returned home the "train burning" still hadnt occured. I saw that on the TV later. So, it seems I left the train station early.

Most treasured item? I'm not too materialist, so I wouldnt be sad if I lose anything. The only thing that I'd really be sad to lose are my cats. If it is possible, they could count as my treasures :)

Hey Zel? What reigion in pokemon do you like the most and do you love foxes? My favorite reigion is Johto of Course.

Foxes? O.o
    Cannot really say, as they are not common here. Probably, as most animals, they can be cute when little.

Do I really need to answer? Johto, obviously. Followed by Kanto, most likely.

I want to join the fanclub Pleeeeaaaase

Yeah, you are in. Even if that list in the first post doesnt get updated :P

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    oh, I see...
    well, the usual. I'll start with the most common 'How Are You Today zel?" question. :P

also, how are things going?

oh, and I color change the text where I made some edits to me previous posts. ;)

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hey Zel! Do you still play the old pokemon crystal gold silver...well whatever on gameboy still? Also just to let you know besides pokemon legacys I am now making (Yes Making it unlike pokemon legacys that still hasnt even begun yet...) a hack called Pokemon Ruby: The Padody and I continue to update the hack each time I get online which is on Monday Wednsday and Saturday and usually at 5:00 or 6:00. Hey check my hack out if you want!

....by the way.....YOUR AWESOME...AND I LIKE FOXES....AND PIE....AND PIZZA!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back