• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    does anyone in real life know u hack? or is hacking like ur secret passion or something?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • And now, let's finish the posting madness with a visit to the fanclub.

@DJ: I had quite a cool day at job, didnt find any problems and everything worked just like I wanted. Love those days :)

Other than that, I'm not sure about what other things I could talk about. You know my life is just becoming a tedious and repeatitive thing, nothing is out of the script that is my life actually.
    That sounded quite deep, dont you think? XD

@Kitsune Link: I obviously had to play it in order to make my remake. But I guess I wont be playing it again for a looooong time, since I'm done with that.

When I have some time I'll check your hack, and when I have some time I'll be the president of the United States.
    ...what? XP

@smballer23: Except for my parents (who also know about the "pirates" thing and they cant believe it), no one else in my real life knows about it. I dont talk with that many people in real life and the ones who I know dont really share my liking on videogames (and less if it is about Pokemon), that's why it'll remain a secret.

--Done, ZEL. And now, to bed!

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Cool. What? You the president? Naw! Well then agian....NO! Oh by the way who is that character on your avatar cause I just been wandering ya know.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    well, since you're now entering the world of adults(or maybe you already entered it), it would be quite difficult to share your secret about your passion for POKéMON... :\
    Oh well...

I'll be the first one to ask the "How are you zel?" question once again, zel... :P
    How are you and how are things going?
    How's the weather?

Oh yeah...
    Do you wear a ring or a necklace?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    so zel, or umm carlos...whatever ur name is...

u dont have any friends in real life? ur like a loner or something?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Cool. What? You the president? Naw! Well then agian....NO! Oh by the way who is that character on your avatar cause I just been wandering ya know.

Zelgadis from the anime called Slayers (recommended if you like fantasy/action with comedy style of anime)

well, since you're now entering the world of adults(or maybe you already entered it), it would be quite difficult to share your secret about your passion for POKéMON... :\
    Oh well...

I'll be the first one to ask the "How are you zel?" question once again, zel... :P
    How are you and how are things going?
    How's the weather?

Oh yeah...
    Do you wear a ring or a necklace?

I was like, forced inside, you could say, but, you know that saying "there's always a kid inside of all of us" (just an excuse for adults to do wacky stuff, anyway :P)
    And, not like I have a passion for Pokemon, also. I liked it a lot in the past, yes. But over the last years...

A bit tired (usually the "days of replying stuff from the last couple of days after a hard day at work" leave me that way), but surviving, I guess...
    At least I was doing some bits of my hack today so I'm a bit happy about that (since lately I've been a bit tired to actually do anything about the hack)

The weather is turning up to give us more sunny and warmer days (finally), problem is, with Spring, there comes my main problem... Allergies... :|
    I like the season, though. Not too cold, not too hot :)

Nah, I dont wear that kind of fancy stuff. I prefer to keep my body free of "add-ons" to make you more cool.
    All I'd need is to say a few words and the other people would realize that I'm not, so that stuff would be useless XP

so zel, or umm carlos...whatever ur name is...

u dont have any friends in real life? ur like a loner or something?

Yeah, a few, but most of them are from high school. I dont seem to be able to make new friends at Uni, since every four months we take different paths (some can do some courses, while others not), and that way we lose touch eventually, making it too frustrating. And, considering that I'm not that social, I have double problems making new friends (you know me, I'm the shy type)

Years
  • zelly's on~ : 3
    Making friends while being shy is really tough. >.< There are so many out there that don't even seem to have the same interests. >>

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    on second thought, ill join ur fanclub.

u still have like a crapload of friends online here...

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    the usual 'How are you, zel?' question will be questioned by yours truly. :P

anyways, yeah, making new friends is a bit difficult, especially in college(or uni, if that's what you wanted me to call it)...

Spring ei? that's cool.
    so anyways, what's with spring that turns your allergies 'on'...? :\

also, since you do not desire on wearing "add-ons".., I am thinking that you are just a very simple guy, zel, and that's good to know... :)

so what's new around there(except for the season and weather)...?

by the way, zel, I almost got 3000 posts. :P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • zelly's on~ : 3
    Making friends while being shy is really tough. >.< There are so many out there that don't even seem to have the same interests. >>

Well, it's even more problematic, because if you dont talk to people, you cant know if you have something in common with them or not.
    I really cant pretend to be something that I'm not, I have sadly got used to be this way.

on second thought, ill join ur fanclub.

u still have like a crapload of friends online here...

I guess it's because I've been around for a while around here, and I may be known outside as well. Thanks for joining.

the usual 'How are you, zel?' question will be questioned by yours truly. :P

anyways, yeah, making new friends is a bit difficult, especially in college(or uni, if that's what you wanted me to call it)...

Spring ei? that's cool.
    so anyways, what's with spring that turns your allergies 'on'...? :\

also, since you do not desire on wearing "add-ons".., I am thinking that you are just a very simple guy, zel, and that's good to know... :)

so what's new around there(except for the season and weather)...?

by the way, zel, I almost got 3000 posts. :P

Quite busy today, but this time the "good" busy, as I've been spammingposting around in many threads around PC. I cant remember when was the last time I was so active XD
    On the other hand, you can say I have neglected the work on the hack today, but I guess posting in the forums some days should be more important than the hack, dont you think? Kinda like, we need some interaction with people.

So, to make a quick resume, the "how am I" gets the "quite happy" for answer.

Uni, college. I'm actually starting to believe they are two words used differently. Now I'm not sure about that. Anyway, at least the Internet is a place when people like me can get more confidence and have some interaction with people -alright, now stop using the same phrases over and over, zel-

Spores! Yeah, there's something in the spores that seem to affect me, and we know, in Spring the spores increase or something, and it affects me heavily. I hope I dont have to spend too many days in bed.

I guess "being simple" should be taken as a compliment, right? If so, thanks, dude ;P

I havent been checking the news, in case you want to know something new going on around the country. In my life not like a lot changes, and I really dont expect any major changes, at least, while I still have this job.
    The moment I get a girlfriend, that's the moment when my whole life would be ruined, it seems ^o^

Seems like "almost" by now is "I already have", so, as I always tell you, congratulations on spamming Pokecommunitybeing so active. Perhaps one of these days people will get bored of see you posting around? >o<

By the way, thanks for being around for such a long time, DJ. Good to know nice people like you ;)

hey id like to join lol shiny gold is the best Hack ive played

Well, here we are not supposed to talk about the hack, but welcome in anyway.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    By the way, thanks for being around for such a long time, DJ. Good to know nice people like you ;)

from this line, why do I feel that there's something about to happen...? :\

anyways, the usual, I'll begin the 'how are you today, zel?'

I kinda got no time for today, so I'll read the rest of your reply later on. ;)

do so take care of yourself, zel. ;)

edit:

anyways, thank you too for being my friend. ^^
    so you've been spamming posting around the PC somewhere, ei?
    that's cool. :)

and yeah, we also need to have time to interact with pipz in our free time, and not just to pour our free time with our hacks. If we feel like hacking, then we hack, if we don't feel like hacking, then do something else, right? :)

and I thought so it was spores.
    how many flowers are there, anyways?
    maybe you'll get the chance to see a Shaymin around there. :P

and by the time you'll have a girlfriend, that will be the time that we can rarely see you around here ever again, zel, though that ain't such a bad thing in full 100%.., I think...

by the way, may I ask why were you thanking me to be around..? :\
    I think we are destined to meet around here in the forums....., so......., yeah...

thank you also for crossing in the path of my life, zel. :)

by the way, if you are wondering why I am using colour blue, it's for me to emphasize the text which I have added to my previous post/comment. ;)

Last edited:

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
    Years
  • I cant believe my 1st sign-up didn't follow trough. Meh, u deserve the right of having me asking again XD

I suck at jokes.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Eh? Oh thats who it is! The only Animes I know about are: Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Inuyasha, Bleach, BOBOBOBOBOBOBO...,One Piece,Yugioh and Pokemon. Thats it but I love Dragon Ball Z and Naruto the most.

OH AND I GOT DA TRIFORCE YAAAAAAAAYYY...zzzzz...snort....PIE!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I'll start with pinky since it's been a while since I talked to her :P

pinky: Well, my activity here has drastically dropped since I have a job now, and combined with college it makes it a deadly combination to get some time to be on the forums as well (and rom hacking, and sleeping, and some social life... quite complicated to fit everything in 24 hours)

So, I just show up one or two times per week now. Not like I've been having the best mood to post, also. But, I try to show up because I like this place and I dont think it's possible to actually leave this place, at least not yet.

Well, that's about it with my life. Just growing up a bit (but refusing to grow up completely :P)
    Glad to hear you are back, pinky, enjoy PC once again!

DJ (how much till you are back to your old username?): Well, I guess I was a bit nostalgic, remembering people I've met during my first year in PC and are now gone. I'd like to be here for a few more years and it'd be good to also have more people to "make me company" XD

Anyway...

I know that you like Shaymin, so I'll try to avoid saying anything bad about it (comon... dont say it... just... avoid it... ohhh... you can do it... it su... NO!), perhaps I could catch it and trade it to you (do you have a Seadra? :P), but, flowers? my mom has a somewhat small garden outside, she likes that kind of stuff. And overall, the country is perfect for flowers, trees and all kinds of green stuff, so lots and lots of spores here. Bah... I'm now used to be sneezing most of the time -_-

I guess I'm not really a colorful person, am I? I rarely change the color, except for when I want to give the idea that I'm doing something *like scratching my right at this moment*, or when I get angry, which doesnt happen often. Other than that, I stick to the default color (adding colors may become a problem for people who have certain themes, I wonder if there's a green theme in which your posts cant be seen, DJ :\)

Well, I guess that covers everything. I think my first explanation is what you wanted to know about why I was thanking you. Yeah, sometimes I get nostalgic (which isnt too manly, yeah XoX)

JJK: Not like I'm that good at jokes, anyway. I rarely make good jokes (most of my jokes are the "ironic about another person" type, which isnt always appreciated, so I obviously try to avoid them :P)

Well, I'm afraid to say I dont remember what you said the other time -_-

...But, what if I refuse that right? XP

K.Link: I guess I know a few more, specially from the 90s. But I also know all the ones you mentioned (except for Bobobobo...whatever, which, just judging the name, sounds a bit... OxO)

Naruto? Meh...

You got the Triforce, cool. But I've got Zelda instead... :laugh:

sinnohchapion: Hi there! Hope you dont get scared by all these weirdos talking around here ;P

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    well zel, this month's October, so...
    that would make it, 2 more months to go before I can get my previous name back (or maybe I can decide to have a new name once again... who knows :P)

A Shaymin for a Kingdra?
    does that mean you have a DS, zel?
    if so, then so sorry but I don't have a DS nor any of the 5th generation games.
    I can't afford it... :laugh:

anyways, lemme start everything with the usual "How are you, zel?" question as always. :P

also, a small garden ei? That's nice, and I envy your mom for having it.
    I had one once, but our dog, meh... >.<

Also, how's the weather there?
    How's your job and how are things going?

I may edit this post if I can think of other things to ask ye zel. ;)

Take good care of yourself always! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back