• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
  • I think everyone feels the same about the week.

I guess it'll be a little bit better when you have vacation as you have to worry about less.

If there are any football teams in Argentina like River Plate or where you live, who do you like the most?

What are you looking forward to most about SG?

Do you feel a bit down cuz you might not finish SG cuz of yer packed world?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Basically, the most important Soccer teams around here are Boca Juniors and River Plate, and I'm a fan of the latter. Not like I'm a huge fan of watching soccer, since I prefer to play it.

...To finish it, maybe? Yeah, since it's gonna be almost two years soon, I'd really like to see it finished, allowing me to move on to the next level :P

Well, real life is more important than rom hacking, we all know that. After all, it's just a hobby. As long as I remember that, I wont feel down about it.

Alright, going to sleep. Oh man... weekend's already over :'(

Years
  • Alright, going to sleep. Oh man... weekend's already over :'(

HAHA, yeah i agree. weekends are way too short. i reckon they should ditch friday and make it part of the weekend. that way people don't have to rely on public holidays or whatever to have some decent free time.

I found something interesting involving cheats with SG too:
    Spoiler:

a question for ya: who's your favourite tennis player?
    and what was your favourite, official pokemon game? gold i am thinking...

have a nice week :classic:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Welcome in to all the new people around :D

Well, I just returned from job and I was bored and tired (weird combo, ah?), so I'm here, just wasting some time by replying to PMs before they accumulate so much, and checking the forums, though I'm not really in the mood to post :|

Who is my favorite tennis player? Usually the local guys from my country, but lately they've been sucking a bit. So, for the international players, I guess I'd stay with Federer. Not like anyone is the top player for so long, isnt it?

My official Pokemon game is obviously Gold, since I even played it before it got translated (not like playing a Pokemon game in japanese is something impossible, but, hehe...), and it brought so many innovations on its time, while keeping the good stuff that made Red/Blue/Yellow popular.
    Not to mention that, around that time, it wasnt a repeatitive idea, as it is now -_-

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I was a bit unconfident the first week, but now I'm currently doing well. Of course, I still miss the free time I had previously, so I'm constantly watching the calendar hoping the next holiday comes soon :P

Manga, I havent read any (but I was told it was WAY much better than the anime, so I should take a look at it). The anime was good the first two seasons, then, it just became repeatitive, so I got a bit tired of it.
    About the game, it's what got my interest in Pokemon, so you should say I like them more. Although it is also falling in the same line of the anime, becoming too repeatitive (if it werent for the online battling, it'd have been useless)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Paying you a visit! =D
    How are you doing now to keep Uni and work together? It must be hard...

So, anything new lately around there'

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Not much to say, Went. Now that I have a job I have lost a big part of my free time, which, in the end, wasnt used for anything relevant anyway :P

I wake up very early and arrive home very late, leaving almost no time for Uni during the week, which means, all the time for doing Uni stuff must be located at the weekend. It's really stressing, since I'm not used (and maybe because I dont want) to be doing stuff for so much time.

But... That's how it is, growing up sucks. Believe it! >o<

Years
  • hey Zel,
    just popping in to say hi.

I noticed shiny gold's thread is locked...you would not believe HOW MANY NOOB QUESTIONS THERE WERE!

seriously, people were asking how to activate the celebi event???
    lol.

anyways, aside from that, how are you going? you enjoying your new job now?
    another question for ya, what music do you listen to?

cheers,
    SirWillis04

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    hey carlos, i mean C-Los! i wanna join this fanclub. how ur job going? must be stressful....i know this question is irrelevant, but can we see ur face? like an actual pic or youtube vid of urself? just wondering...a

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    aw... :(
    zel's busy now, very busy... :(

well, hope you can get things easy and smoothly, zel... :\

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I just dont have the chance to multiquote that often, so I will do it here no matter what...! >.<

hey Zel,
    just popping in to say hi.

I noticed shiny gold's thread is locked...you would not believe HOW MANY NOOB QUESTIONS THERE WERE!

seriously, people were asking how to activate the celebi event???
    lol.

anyways, aside from that, how are you going? you enjoying your new job now?
    another question for ya, what music do you listen to?

cheers,
    SirWillis04

I'm doing fine, three weeks have already went by at job, so you can say I'm now used to it. I still need to learn a lot of stuff, but I'll keep learning and trying to feel useful.

In terms of enjoying it, well, I guess I havent yet reached that point, since it was a drastic change since it's my first job and before that, I was kinda lazy. That means I still miss those lots of moments of lazyness...

...Ah... The problems of being growing up...

Ehem... Anyway, since you dont really want to hear about adults' problems (:P) I'll move on...

What music do I listen to? Well, the last.fm profile can be more specific than me, since I barely remember them all. Usually I listen to rock music (with Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chilli Peppers), though most of the time I listen to local (and Uruguayan) rock bands.

And Jamiroquai, as you can see in my profile as well. A bit of funk always raises your spirit :3

hey carlos, i mean C-Los! i wanna join this fanclub. how ur job going? must be stressful....i know this question is irrelevant, but can we see ur face? like an actual pic or youtube vid of urself? just wondering...a

Not really, why would you need to see me face? Are you a stalker? *runs away scared*

Not like I'm paranoid or anything, but rom hacking + posting a screenshot of yourself, I dont know if that's a good idea...

Alright, maybe I'm paranoid... a bit... XP

ZEL! X3

How've you been?

Hi Chi! As DJ said, I'm quite busy, so I'm missing PC a lot.

In terms of health, I've been quite healthy lately, which is strange since Winter is almost starting, and I usually get ill a lot during Winter...

Yay for healthiness!

aw... :(
    zel's busy now, very busy... :(

well, hope you can get things easy and smoothly, zel... :\

Thanks DJ. But man, try to use more cheerful smilies next time. Not like I want to get depressed when I see your posts ;P

Alright, I'm kinda tired now, so I'll be going to bed. The good thing about having a job is that all my times have changed drastically, and now I get up early quite easily. And that gives me a lot of time for Uni stuff and who knows, maybe I can fit some hacking stuff in? I really cannot pay too much attention to rom hacking, so we'll see what happens during this weekend, which, by the way, Monday is a holiday here... So...

Yay for long weekends! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    id like to join zels fanclub. hell if it wasnt for zel, i would have never found this pokemon community. it was thanks to his nice rom-hack i saw on youtube that made me want to play pokemon emulators again. thnx for helping me play pokemon again, gj on ur work w/ shinygold, its pretty addicting so far. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back