• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • id like to join zels fanclub. hell if it wasnt for zel, i would have never found this pokemon community. it was thanks to his nice rom-hack i saw on youtube that made me want to play pokemon emulators again. thnx for helping me play pokemon again, gj on ur work w/ shinygold, its pretty addicting so far. =)

Good to know that I'm useful to somebody :P

I'd say Fall or Spring is worse than Winter. XD

Why? Spring is a cool season not too hot nor too cold, and Fall is so so, but Winter... BRRRR TOO COLD... :x

At least if it snowed around here, it'd be cooler, but nope. We have to stand cold and rain only. Pretty boring...

a fanclub for zel and shiny gold I WANNA JOIN

Ehhhmmm... Not exactly a fan club for SG, just a fan club for certain PC member who happens to wander around PC and mainly the Rom Hacking area.

Man, I'm sleepy. Even when I went to sleep at 1AM I got up at 9AM, when in the past I used to get up at 11AM... Gah.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I thought it snowed some time ago in Argentina...
    Well, here in Brazil, winter isn't that cold. Not even cold days are that cold, unless you are in South region, of course, which is kinda closer to you.
    Anyways, there's the tea. Do you like tea?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • But of course, you live closer to the Ecuador, which gives you a warmer weather all the year...
    And yeah, it snowed last year, though it was more like a miracle (at least in the part of Argentina where I live), I had some pictures of when it happened, but then... I accidently deleted them! ToT

Anyway, tea? Yeah, I like to drink tea when it's too cold. Hot chocolate is also pretty good.

Alright, I'm going back to study mode. I'll be back tonight (after the usual weekend's soccer match :P)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Technically, "so so tea", because usually when it's too hot I leave it till it cools a bit... Though most of the time I end up forgetting about it and drink it after an hour or two... >_<
    And, drinking it too cold sounds... yuck...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Sure, as long as you remember that around the Members Fanclubs the rules still apply, so dont go using fillers. I'm sure you could have written quite a few more characters... O.o

Years
  • Hi again Zel.
    Haven't been here for a while. How's the uni and study going?
    not too hard i hope o_O
    i have another question, what's your favourite brand of computer?
    what about TV's?
    and game console?
    and music players?
    and clothes?

i think that's enough questions :nervous:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hey zel, just a quick question... (if these have been asked already, I'm sorry, too lazy to look through the thread ^_^)

Whats your favorite ROM hack (not yours)

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • How's Uni? Well, I try to do what I can with the few hours at the week, and then I try to use as much time as possible at the weekend. With that alone, it's pretty hard to keep up with it, but I'll keep trying, just to see what'll happen.

Brand of computer? I dont have any.
    TV + game console + music players = Sony, really, as I said somewhere else, I'm a "Sony boy" :D
    clothes? Do they have brand? Oh yeah, the expensive ones, not the ones I buy very cheap around here... :P
    I really dont care much about my clothes, actually. *substracts points to charm*

*Now feels in a tight situation*

Maraudah, I dont think I can really answer that question easily, since I dont really want to show any kind of favoritism with anyone. So, I wont answer about hacks currently out, but... About old hacks, my favorite ones still are Brown and Quartz, since thanks to them I joined the world of rom hacking (twice :P)

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
  • hi zel how are you?I like your new avatar slayers revolution is soon!in 2 weeks
    Do you watch Lalola?
    do you watch the simpsons or family guy?
    take care

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I'm surprised about you mentioning the first TV show... O.o
    I used to watch that one but, as any comedy/romantic novels (hmmm... I'm not sure if that's the term for "telenovelas"), I get bored of it after the first two weeks.

Simpsons are a big part of Argentine's TV air time, so it's not like you cant avoid them. And of course, I love them (though the last seasons...)

And Family Guy looks like a "Simpsons wannabe", and, although it's an entertaining show, to a certain point, it's not that funny. Do a lot of gags and references (most that I do not understand) per minute make a good show? I dont think so.

I rarely watch any TV lately.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hi there zel. :)
    i got a little question.

do you prefer to listen to old classical music or modern music..?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I had to research the term "sitcom" first (hey, dont forget I'm not used to some english stuff >.<), and after the research, I should say I used to like them when I was younger (Alf was really popular around here a bunch of years ago, a few years later, "the nanny" became popular, and then the Simpsons erased all the "free spots" on the TV :D). Currently I dont watch TV that often, other than for some news and sports programs, or some series in FOX or the local TV.
    I guess the only foreign comedy program I get to see currently is MadTV, very rarely, and, not like I fully understand the US sense of humor :\

I was the typical nerdish-type who studied a lot and had good grades (in other words, a loser). I dont know what happened after that, but, once I got into Uni I have become more lazy (or maybe Uni's just too hard... :P), I also get distracted more easily now. Still same old loser, now thanks to not having good grades.

DJ: I'm kinda lazy to research on old music. If I do it's because something old was played on the radio, and since I liked it, then I search around something more about that artist/band.
    Most of the stuff I like is modern.

Uhhh... Wait? You mean classical, like Beethoven, or that? No way! That sort of music is uninteresting to me.

Years
  • Hi
    Looks a little cold?Let me make this thread up...

So,ZEL,when you open your computer,what will you do?Maybe not only just do that shiny thing(shiny gold) and visit pkmncmty? What else will you do ? Watching some funny video?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hi zel...
    watcha doing lately..? :P
    how are ya?
    how's the weather?
    how's your job?
    how's your uni life?
    how're the cats? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back