• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
Years
  • GAAAAAAGGAAAAAHHHH! I GOT GROUNDED FOR A MONTH!! GAAAAAHHHAAA! Sorry if you were looking for me but thats just what happened...so heres my question....GAAAAAAAHHAAAAAA? Nah just joking....its actually this.. Is it getting warmer where you live cause its getting colder here in Macon Georgia (IF YOU WANNA KNOW CHECK THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND CHECK FOR MACON GEORGIA)? Oh and YAY CHRISTMAS! IM GETTIN A WII! Oh and do you got a friend code? I want it.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I would really like to join! I'm a HUGE fan of Pokemon Shiny Gold, so that's why I want to join! :):):):):)

Yeah, welcome. Just remember that we wont talk about SG here (maybe sometime it'll pop up, anyway :P)

elow zel. ^^
    how are you today?
    how's the weather?
    how is your job?
    how are your cats doing?
    how are your parents?
    how is your neighborhood?
    how is your spore problem?

:P

anyways, I keep on forgetting, but now I finally remember...
    looky, zelly! I got 3000+ posts! :P
    nyah-nyah~ :laugh:

anyways, I wish you to have a good day and good health, zel. ;)

Got up early today, so I feel a bit weak today. Must be because I havent finished my sleep properly.
    Cloudy. I hope we dont get rain today. Even when I love rain, I just dont want to get rain today, not sure why.
    Fine. Seems like a new project is being prepared. Some site for an institute or something.
    They are outside. I like them, but, I'm not obsessive about them. In fact, I rarely pay attention to them... XP
    Dad is sick, in bed. Mom is working. Weird question.
    Calm. A plane is around announcing something that I dont understand
    I guess I'm fine. On the weekends I dont go outside much, so I dont get affected... Cave trolls must be very healthy :P

Alright, but I have 1900+ and you dont see me bragging, ah? :laugh:

No,but I havent told you I gave myself 2 viruses. *blush* Im so stupid... well suddenly this thing pops up and says shut down in 1 minute.So I typed fast and messed up. But to be honest honest... I know you'v corrected me before,but sometimes I forget about the gender. >_<

Well the only sibling in my house is my big brother.But I BARELY see him.Sometimes I spend 2 days without seeing him. And only 1 time I was able to close that screen but when I tried again I didnt know how I did it!But these 2 days(yesterda/today) Its been a BIT better.Still have millions of pop ups at the biggining but no evil shut down screen.

Wonder how did you got them...? '^o^

I see... That's pretty bad, and I guess your antivirus wont be able to get rid of the problem. I get the feeling that a reformat will be needed. Seriously. If you keep your PC that way, it'll only get worse, and you'll get more frustrated. If it is working somehow currently, do a backup of your stuff, and reformat it (or, send it to someone who can do it)

Question (for everyone): Is it possible to think, by the way I post, that I'm a girl? I'm intrigued...

My brother was so annoying with that kind of crap, windows has some message built into it that you type something, and it comes up with that kind of box that forces a shut down in xx:xx:xx (hours:minutes:seconds) and there was only one command to cancel it which he never told me ><

Have you got any siblings, especially annoying ones, sir Zel?

Again, when I got that once, I couldnt do any other thing than to reformat the PC. Because "test mode" of Windows is not very helpful.

Oh, long live to Linux! :laugh:

Anyway...

Nope, as DJ said, I'm the only child, which may be or may not be good. Sometimes it's not good to be lonely (even if you hate your brothers/sisters)

GAAAAAAGGAAAAAHHHH! I GOT GROUNDED FOR A MONTH!! GAAAAAHHHAAA! Sorry if you were looking for me but thats just what happened...so heres my question....GAAAAAAAHHAAAAAA? Nah just joking....its actually this.. Is it getting warmer where you live cause its getting colder here in Macon Georgia (IF YOU WANNA KNOW CHECK THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND CHECK FOR MACON GEORGIA)? Oh and YAY CHRISTMAS! IM GETTIN A WII! Oh and do you got a friend code? I want it.

To begin with, what's a friend code? Yeah, I dont know. I dont have the latest gaming devices, dont forget that. And dont forget that I WILL get something with the money from job. But the thing is, I could get distracted from hacking/uni stuff, and then... people will chase me with torchs screaming "finish shiny gold... finish shiny gold!"

A bit dangerous, dont you think? I'll just wait for getting something. In the end, perhaps stuff will cost less if I wait more (not very likely, specially in this country... :\)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Why do you ask that question!!!!!!? ?>_<;
    Your making me feel bad! *blush*
    Umm I am clueless with technology.I broke my brothers xbox 360 last summer.So I cant do much.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hi zel. :)

same questions as always... :D

Time somewhere around this thread xD said:
    how are you today?
    how's the weather?
    how is your job?
    how are your cats doing?
    how are your parents?
    how is your neighborhood?

edit:
    by the way, zel, I have another question...
    do you sometimes enable your reputation thingy so you can see what others gave you?

anyways, I hope you are feeling fine today.
    I wish you to have good health always~

Last edited:

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Oh yeah same here. They probably want me to keep on making my Ruby Parody....Yes to scary...just the thought of it...the worst scare...for HALLOWEEN! Oh yeah go check out my hack zel its been updated alot lately.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Can I added this fan club?

Yes, you are now added here ;P

Why do you ask that question!!!!!!? ?>_<;
    Your making me feel bad! *blush*
    Umm I am clueless with technology.I broke my brothers xbox 360 last summer.So I cant do much.

Ahahaha... Then that means my mission is complete... mwhahaha! :badsmile:

Really? I guess I'm just too careful with everything, I rarely break anything (maybe a glass sometime, while washing, but other than that I dont remember anything else)

hi zel. :)

same questions as always... :D

edit:
    by the way, zel, I have another question...
    do you sometimes enable your reputation thingy so you can see what others gave you?

anyways, I hope you are feeling fine today.
    I wish you to have good health always~

But, considering it's the second time this week, I'll avoid the same questions as always at least till weekend.

About the reputation thingy, I prefer to keep it disabled. In my opinion it's just another of those things used for bragging or fighting purposes (and I dont want either), I wont even bother to look if it says how much rep I have.

In the end, everyone is just "on an obvious road not too far to victory" XP

Oh yeah same here. They probably want me to keep on making my Ruby Parody....Yes to scary...just the thought of it...the worst scare...for HALLOWEEN! Oh yeah go check out my hack zel its been updated alot lately.

I have checked out a few times (the thread), but since there arent pictures, not like I really want something "just to see what it is about", do you have pics of your hack somewhere in that thread? (if you have, I may have missed them)

Chui? 0_0
    Oh,you havent logged in....Hola! *smile*

Ch-Chui? Wha...? O.o

Told ya, I dont log too often (though it seems I'm in a better mood for logging and posting this week)

Now I'm wondering if you know some spanish?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    just one question how far are u in hacking r u up to MT.SILVER yet or r u trying some new stuff hope the hack is done soon

UR!!!

AzureFlame64

AzureFlame
    Years
  • i really love shiny gold thanks zel cant wait for the full game

let me in :) please

let me in please i got things to say

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    good day zel. :)
    the usual, I'll start the 'how are you, zel?' question, and will then be followed by the following questions(the usual ones) :

how's the weather?
    how's your job?
    how's the neighborhood?
    what's new?

and I might edit this post'o'mine if I can think of anything to ask. :P

good day zel~ ;)

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • I do have some pictures of it right now. When you looked at it...well it probably didn't have any pictures because I didn't have any to put on there. Go check it out agian. There is video's and pictures of it there. Also I need to send you a PM message because I have a problem with my hack and I need to ask a pro a question. (If you are a pro that is!!:D)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • i really love shiny gold thanks zel cant wait for the full game

let me in :) please

let me in please i got things to say

If those things are not related to the hack, then yep, you are in (it's just that this is the fan club of zel, not SG)

i want to join! please sign me up!

Alright. Same warning :P

good day zel. :)
    the usual, I'll start the 'how are you, zel?' question, and will then be followed by the following questions(the usual ones) :

how's the weather?
    how's your job?
    how's the neighborhood?
    what's new?

and I might edit this post'o'mine if I can think of anything to ask. :P

good day zel~ ;)

Sunny, a bit hot (I should be wearing something more comfortable I guess)
    Fine, I love working there. They are a bunch of cool people.
    Calm, as usual.
    Cant think of anything new...

I do have some pictures of it right now. When you looked at it...well it probably didn't have any pictures because I didn't have any to put on there. Go check it out agian. There is video's and pictures of it there. Also I need to send you a PM message because I have a problem with my hack and I need to ask a pro a question. (If you are a pro that is!!:D)

Yeah, I think I saw some screenshots because I remember putting it in last week's voting (but since it was in the fifth page, I couldnt check it out again), from what I remember, I didnt see anything too interesting (not like you care, since your concern is to make a comedy hack, but those types are not appealing to me... -_-)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    everyone who wanna join is never late to join. :)

anyways, zel...
    so there are cool people there, huh? cool. :P

anyways, how are ya?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back